I WAS GONE FOR TWO DAYS, WHAT DID YOU DOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if I don't shitpost, what will I do to postpone doing housework?

Hey, all I did was maintain balance by creating one thread. Not my fault that people are turds and couldn't manage to keep the balance on their own.
just stop shitposting in general

all of you
If irony could kill, I'd be dead right now.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
Hey, all I did was maintain balance by creating one thread. Not my fault that people are turds and couldn't manage to keep the balance on their own.

If irony could kill, I'd be dead right now.
well you know what they say

Life's a bitch and Irony gets her off

like, in a lesbian way

like a lot

well you know what they say

Life's a bitch and Irony gets her off

like, in a lesbian way

like a lot
shitposting.gif

:cheeky:

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
@Rare, do I really have to say it again? Try being a little more polite and actually think about what you write. That's what decent people do.
Also Diana is talking about the 5+ Valentine threads kiddo, in case you missed that liveliness.

@Rare, do I really have to say it again? Try being a little more polite and actually think about what you write. That's what decent people do.
Also Diana is talking about the 5+ Valentine threads kiddo, in case you missed that liveliness.
No, shhhh, don't start an argument here. Ignore it and it'll go away. Being a dick is fun and all (trust me, I know, it's a major pastime of mine), but being snarky and condescending to him isn't going to do anything but cause problems and drama.

Hey guys, we are not going to talk about that thread again. It's dead and buried, get over it and move on.

No worries, I'm keeping it to that one post. I have other stuff to care about today. (Like plotting the bullying of chars)

To clarify, I did my job once or twice. So.... you know. You're welcome.

Reactions: Melon
Hey guys, we are not going to talk about that thread again. It's dead and buried, get over it and move on.
you mean like Charizarding, 7/11ing, and munging?

psssssffffffttttt

Iwaku is like White Walkers

we make things come back uglier than before

and harder to kill

KING IN THE VALE!

Nobody answer that, it's either rhetorical or ASTA has a lot to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.