I was coax into joining

K

kuroshimodo

Original poster
Hello everybody,

I was introduce to this site by jovianthundergod, well actually she kept talking about the site and I eventually gave in. My resolve faded so here I am now. :) I look forward to roleplaying on the site and playing with its members. Well in short, thanks for having me and I look forward to being an active member of this community.

Best regards,

~Kuroshimodo

PS: I'm always act professional at first. :P

Welcome to the site! Always love when people kidnap their friends. >:3

What can I say? Friends should always kidnap friends. :D

Thank you for finally giving in Kuro!!! We'll surely have loads of fun!

I'm sure we will, at least it gives me something to do when I'm not stalking my subscribed threads on DnDOG(dndonlinegames). Yay! But I'm still going to read my damn supergirl comics Jovian, that you shall never take away from me. :P

Welcome to Iwaku, Kuroshimodo. We're glad that Jovian brought you here so now we can all swarm you, pick your brain, and create awesome Role-plays with you! Mwahahahah

I am October Knight, defender of the colder seasons and one of the mods here. If you need anything, feel free to ask! I'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of a good RP or answer any questions you may have.

Awesome :) I've just been browsing so far. But I would prefer if my brain remain in one piece if possible.
And thanks for the warm reception staff members. :)

Welcome.
I am Tenebrae. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Hey there!
I'm Kitti and you'll soon find us to be a relaxed bunch.
Welcome to Iwaku, if you have any questions, please ask~

*gets fried on the electric fence*

x__x

Why Diana.... why?