I Was Bored!

@daniel reaver im sorry @Minami asked to have ninja, but ill need a cs from you soon Minami. Your options are;

Paladin (Sword and Shield) and Rogue (Dual Blades)

@daniel reaver I was about to pick Ninja, but he told me it was taken, even when there's no picture inside.

Yep sorry, I'll go work on my cs now

Last edited:
Oh thanks you used a BG. I just need to type Ninja now.

@Minami your character has been added to the roster look at the Ninja tab

Thanks :) I couldn't add in the picture properly, sorry >~<"

Can I join? I would like the Paladin class, if I may of course! Wait, you made a Pachirisu god? Awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like rogue! If possible.

Name: DJ
Appearance: [Here]
Extra outfit: [Here]
Bio:
Class: Paladin
Personality: A tactician, always protects people. Rarely says anything, but is always thinking. Will not stand for just being rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
@firejay1 since you replied first you can have Rogue. @daniel reaver you can either make a CS for paladin or let @DjGameK1ng have it. I may allow another blader class if you give him Paladin.

crap i feel like its closed up now

I can encompass two more bladers after tweaking story. So these will be a reaper and warrior(scythe and polearm)

However when I get home and finish what I need to do I will be making an IC post and starting without you two. I can easily add you guys into the RP if you're a tad late with your CSs.

And if you don't know: Polearms are light 1-2 hand weapons(depending on the fighter) like spears, naginata, halberd, etc.

@Citrus @daniel reaver

Name
Kate Hawthorne

Appearance
Dream Self Appearance

Bio

Class

Personality
Outgoing, Lively, Cheerful, Flirtatious, Shy (When embarrassed), Childish, Sensitive.

Despite all these traits, she can be quite cold as well, holding no remorse after doing something that she believes is right, even if it may take a horrible turn.​