1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Anime, Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic, Action/Adventure, and Dark. Sometimes I like to do Edgy things, but it has to be played out right to work for me.
Overview/Group RP AD
IC Thread

mkk9a9.png
Hiya! If you hadn't noticed... I'm god. This here is a tale of what happens when I get bored. You see I do a lot, managing the many cosmos that I have created. It used to be fun to watch the drama and what not, but now you're all so boring! You've forgotten the fun of it and seem like you have nothing to do, but fight wars over... wars! So to cure my boredom and give some of you something to do I fashioned an otherwise deadly adventure from thin air. The objective? Hmm. Listen to the tale and find out.

GodInHisRobe-comfortable.png

Now the story begins with these five blade wielding heroes of varying genders and personalities. These heroes are tasked with the many quests they find in several realms. The Realms... oh heck, why don't I just show you? Here:

[stabs=bcenter|700x600]
{slide=The Future|left}The future is a time separate of the present and past. You may not know it, but the past and present do not affect the future at all. Its all me. Ahem.

The Future. Full of technological advances many would not see around in the present or past. However great in their sciences the future is plagued with politics. These new ruling powers that have been established, linking galaxies and alien lifeforms, have created Cold War number five-hundred sixty-seven, eight times.

It is due to their argumentative skills that I have looked to this galaxy. I thought that one well versed in talking could easily learn to humor others with their words just as much as the could deny them with their tool.
futuristic-city-concept-nick-hiatt-b.jpg

{tab=2}The Land.{/tab}
{tab=3}The Apocalypse.{/tab}
{tab=4}The Normal.{/tab}
{tab=5}The Warrior.{/tab}
{/slide}
{slide=The Land|left|open}The Land. A vast space of nothingness. Where few bodies exist with powers to create whatever they wanted out of the impenetrable paper surface they called "The Land".

Here anything can be found. If the inhabitants imagined it, it came to be. This world tested their creative abilities. Allowing the mind to flourish!

Not much else can be said as "The Land" is a constantly changing cosmos. But, there are things that threaten the creators of "The Land" and their creations.
Technology-is-a-canvas.jpg

{tab=1}The Future.{/tab}
{tab=4}The Normal.{/tab}
{/slide}
{slide=The Apocalypse|left|open}The Apocalypse. Even within the confines of their stone walls the people of this cosmos have managed. They thrive on the aspect of hope and willpower to keep them moving. This is one of the realms that the hands of demons have screwed up!

Here heroes are born and here they fall. Their frail bodies and antique weapons no match for the supernatural, but time and time again the power of hope has saved the day!
drawings-dystopian-Middle-earth-Shadow-of-Mordor.jpg

{tab=1}The Future.{/tab}
{tab=2}The Land.{/tab}
{tab=4}The Normal.{/tab}
{/slide}
{slide=The Normal|left|open}The Normal. Ever hear of Earth? Sure you have. That's the Normal Realm. It is my main source of entertainment, but the main reason for this adventure! Earth has turned into a mess. One day its fun the next day war, one day its a cartoon and the next day its celebrities. But, even though they suck at entertaining me, they're experts at entertaining those around them.

This Place is all about diversity! And I like that!
san-francisco.jpg

{tab=1}The Future.{/tab}
{tab=2}The Land.{/tab}
{/slide}
{slide=The Warriors|left|open} The Warrior. This Realm is named accurately. Most here are warriors and if not a warrior they are aids to their clans, tribes, empires, gangs, or mafias. Only bloodshed is seen here. It truly is a boring realm that only quenches the thrill of the hunt.

Any type of being can be found here. From Royal Bastards to Criminal Scum. Its a place where I feed most of the violence in the realms.
0EME0000000POOY.jpg

{tab=1}The Future.{/tab}
{tab=2}The Land.{/tab}
{tab=4}The Normal.{/tab}
{/slide}
[/stabs]
50_pokemon__20_pachirisu_by_megbeth-d5fv2vy.png

Demons? Oh, yeah. Demons... I mentioned those. The demons are those nasty critters that hide underneath your bed and in the shadows cast by the moon. They seem to be immune to my power, but can be overcome by the sheer will of my creations. I would pity them if they didn't try to... eh? I almost fell asleep on you. Man, you're even more boring than when I first met you. Moving on!

I had five bladed heroes. They were all mediocre beings at best. They grew up in what is called the Boring Realm. This Realm was so boring that even I gave up fueling the boredom from other realms in it. Love; Non-existent. Evil; Non-existent. Fighting; Non-existent. You get it yet? They were just basically there, but deep within them was a personality suppressed by the crushing atmosphere of boredom. So, I worked a bit of my magic unlocked the heroes' personalities and brought these five heroes to the start of their journey: The Land. They were undoubtedly confused. But, I had a Paladin, Rogue, Berserker, Samurai, and Ninja. Some of them didn't even match the name of their class. Now let's see, what were they like:

[stabs=bcenter|2000x2000]
{slide=Character Sheet|left}Name: {Names. Can. Be. Anything. As long as they're not vulgar.}

Appearance:{Use www.dreamself.me this helps keep the theme.}

Bio:{Remember you're from a boring universe and don't know how to do anything. You currently have just gained a purpose: To Amuse God. I mean why not? You used to just breath all day.}

Class:{This will be assigned to you.}

Personality: {You wouldn't have a brooding or distant personality. Your personalities are going to be lively or static. Nothing has ever happened to you remember? So why would you be so glum or dark all the time?}
{/slide}
{slide=Paladin|left|open}PALADIN{/slide}
{slide=Rogue|left|open}ROGUE{/slide}
{slide=Berserker|left|open}
newcreate.php

{/slide}
{slide=Samurai|left|open}
newcreate.php

{/slide}
{slide=Ninja|left|open}
newcreate.php

{/slide}
[/stabs]

There were only five heroes last I checked.

[stabs=bcenter|700x600]
{slide=Rules|left}Rules
1. Please Follow All Iwaku Rules
2. Please Keep Drama To A Minimum
3. I Hold The Right To Change The Rules When And How I Please.
4. I Will Respect Those RPing With Me In This Journey. No Less Should Be Expected From Me.
5. Our Characters Are Lost And Have No Idea What Is Happening. They Can Suddenly Feel And Think. There Will Be No Badass Weapon Wielders Here.
6. Grammar. Punctuation. Capitalization. Please make sure that these are always checked. I only really expect a paragraph, but a well written one.
7. One Character Per RPer
8. You May Edit The CS Format How You Wish, But Nothing Can Be Added And The Crossed Through Is Meant To Be Blank.
{tab=2}Starting The Roleplay.{/tab}
{tab=3}Objective Of Roleplay.{/tab}
{/slide}
{slide=Starting the Roleplay|left|open}Starting
We will start once I have a Paladin{Sword and Shield}, Rogue {Twin Blades}, Berserker {Heavy Two Handed}, Samurai {Light Two Handed}, and a Ninja{One Handed}

After that I will make a post ICly explaining what is happening. If you joined your character will not question much of what God says. They're clueless to other realms, only literate, healthy and knowledgeable because of God's magic, and have recollection of their former life of just breathing. They wouldn't want to question his methods or complain about doing what he says.
{tab=1}Rules{/tab}
{tab=3}Objective Of Roleplay.{/tab}
{/slide}
{slide=Objective Of Roleplay|left|open}The True Objective
God commands many worlds, but demons have infiltrated numerous amounts of them due to his creations evil deeds and emotions. To handle these demons he has gathered his most unemotional, uneventful, and dumbest beings and made them slightly more humane and creative to fend off the demons and save the realms.
{tab=1}Rules{/tab}
{tab=2}Starting The Roleplay.{/tab}
{/slide}
[/stabs]

That's it. For Now.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:
Papa Lee

Appearance: My Dream Selfy

Bio:

Class:

Personality:
Curious, Outward Thinker, Impulsive, Loud, and Childish

Just for fun I wanna male the ninja xD

I want a reserve for a Berserker, please!

@Iatos Thank You
@Shinku I am currently Berserker and Ninja has been taken

Samurai then? Or this RP is already closed?

@Shinku if you look at the list of classes there will be a single picture in each class tab. Those with a picture are taken. However, you may have the Samurai. Submit a CS when you can.

@Minami still interested?

Here's my reservation for Samurai (bacause I think Ninja is already reserved)

Name: Azrael

Appearance:

Bio:

Class:

Personality: Azazel, most of the time, is very unemotional. For example, if his surprised, instead of gasping or screaming with awe, he slimply widen his eyes just enough to let everybody see he is quite surprised.

Last edited:
Yeah still interested ^^

@Shinku I have made a character and design for you. Check the Samurai tab.

• Thank You
Reactions: Stray Shinku
are you accepting?

No, that is taken along with berserker. Please look at your desired class's respective tab and see if a character picture is inside. Look at the berserker and samurai tabs. A picture is inside each. This means they are taken.
@daniel reaver

I am sorry for my mistake may i take the ninja because i see no character there?