I wanted infravision like the elves, but tis' more than just taking their eyes

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Halaster, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Yeah, I like quoting stuff. Internet brownie points to anyone who guesses that one without googling it. Regardless, I'm Halaster, a weird French person from the land of igloos, bagged milk, and moose. There's really not much to say about me, I'm here hoping to find RP opportunities and a welcoming community, having grown slightly disabused with another place I usually go to. I stumbled upon this site, took a look around, decided that it looked neat and registered. I threw some tip in the jar too, whee. But yeah, time to do the generic quizz!

What do you prefer to be called?

Halaster. Getting called 'Hal' actually irks me a little. I'm not the computer from 2001: A space odyssey, I'm a mad wizard living in the Undermountain beneath the city of Waterdeep. Quite the difference, eh?

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

How old are you?

Ancient. (28)

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Pretty much yeah, I've been roleplaying for several years (didn't keep track) using all kinds of mediums. Forums, messengers, games, etc.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

I'm mostly all about One on One RPs. I've been known to participate in group threads, but very rarely. To me, RPing is something intimate, between two people... Especially if it gets into the naughty bits~

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

The weather doesn't affect me... That would require me to go outside. >.>

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

... 'Touch Fluffy Tail' by Ken Ashcorp. I'm not singing it, you can't even hear singing in text form, that's silly!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Definitely a +1 for Ken Ashcorp, an interesting quote, reference to a Kubrick movie, and a hint to where you live (Ontario/Quebec Canada, maybe. Out west milk delivery is no longer a thing).
  3. Delivery? I didn't make any reference to delivery. XD That's not what the 'bagged' part means. But yeah, the rest is pretty much spot on/accurate.
  4. Welcome to the site you evil AI you! :D Have a great time roleplaying! :D
  5. Welcome to Iwaku!! ^.^ Good to see new faces.
  6. YAY TIP JARS! *Muppetarms*

Welcome to the site Halaster! :D
  7. Welcome.
  8. *hops through a window to say hello* Haiii there Halaster, please make yourself at home here on Iwaku. *uses Atmo's head to reach the window, and hops back out*
  9. Welcome!