I want you! (To role-play with me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rick

Original poster
Hello there, as my username suggests I am Rick. I am nineteen years old and new to this particular forum. However, I am not new to role-playing itself (that I have been doing for a number of years). Usually I would do a mixture of group and one x one role-plays, for now though I am really just looking for one x one role-plays. I have a number of reasons for this...
  1. It's more personal and easier to develop character throughout the plot of the story;
  2. There can be a more laid-back environment throughout the role-play;
  3. Easier to keep the role-play alive;
  4. And many others! I'm sure you have plenty yourselves...
I don't have any specific plot or such in mind at the moment and as I hope I made clear in my preferences I'm usually up for anything that doesn't involve Furry, Werewolves or Twilight-esque Vampires.

So if any of you have any ideas you'd like to try send me a PM or even reply here! Can't wait to hear from you guys.

I might be up for a onexone role-play :3. Though I'm just going to point out the irony of you not wanting to do a Furry role-play when your profile picture is a cat.

Haha, sure, PM me what you had in mind? And there's no irony really, my profile picture IS a cat but it IS NOT a anthro/furry. :P

I would be willing to do a 1 x 1 with you, any plot is fine with me, I just want a long-term partner.

Hello, are you willing to play canon characters?

That would depend on which Fandom we'd be doing but for the right one, yes. Send me a PM :)

Hey, Rick. It's nice to meet you. Are you interested in any sci-fi or thriller-type storylines? I may have a few ideas in mind for something long-term or even short-term, depending on your interest.

Generally what type of Genre's do you like and what gender pairings do you do?

I'm interested in role playing with you..if you are still interested that is

Status
Not open for further replies.