I want to search for adult bisexuals to role play on emails and not on the site but it won't let me because it says I don't have the privileges?

P

PhilRPer

Original poster
I am very new to site and I already look through the FAQ. I could not find my answer so I have to ask my question instead. Hope you understand. I am 29 years old male just want a bisexual adult. I know there is already a page for searching rp partner but it didn't say if that section is for kids or adults! I read something about the red star and blue star. I saw the red star section that says for 18+ and wanted to post a request for finding adult partners to role play. Let me know what I should do about this or where am I supposed to post. Sorry I am not into family friendly role plays. I am into romance, sexual, you know that stuff. Otherwise, I guess this might not be the site for me.

Also, keep in mind I do not wish to go through the trouble with verification. I do not wish to show my face or my exact location for security reasons. I don't want to get in serious trouble if any of you might know my face or where I live. I just can't afford that.

Hello! If you haven't already done so, please be sure to read our Rules.
I also recommend checking out the Getting Sarted guide here since it seems like you're not sure about the site areas!