I Want to Be, the Very Best

L

Laggy Lagiacrus

Original poster
If you hadn't guessed it, I want to do a Pokémon RP.
Now, before you start reaching for your 'Generic Tournament Plot Generator 5000,' I'll say this - no.
There will be journeying, and there will be battling. However, I want to try and make it seem considerably darker - or, at the very least, more grown up than the games.
That means the harsh realities of life have to be faced. Like people and pokémon dying, people who exploit pokemon for more than just labour and furthering their goal of world domination, feral pokémon that attack people and have to be put down. That anything can happen to anyone, at any time.
I'm sure I can have an idea if you have none you aren't desperate to do, or if you can't think of one. Just post here, so other people can take note that I am taken. Unless, of course, you screw up considerably and I tell you to pack your bags.

Whilst I am not particularly a fan of Pokemon,' the darker aspect of your RP intrigues me. If you don't find anyone else you like better than me for this, let me know.

I work on a first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, unless explicitly said by you or I, you are the person who I choose to RP with, or at least plan with.
In other words, I choose you.