1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy Epic, Cyberpunk, (Para)Military, Zombie Survival, Dystopic
A spidergirl, an Arachnid Centaur, whatever you call it. I want to be a woman with eight legs and an abdomen coming out of the bottom of her spine. The reason I want this is because I'm an Arachnophobe and a Phobophile. Things that scare me can turn me on if presented correctly. Arachnogynes suit me well, no matter what sort of archetypes they portray or destroy. I could follow your stereotypes or break them down like the Berlin Wall.

I'd rather this be a mxf thing, but other than that I'm open to either Human x Arachnogyne or Monster x Arachnogyne. The world is our oyster, and we can even make it an extremely perverted oyster, if you want. Sexual monsters, draconic rapists, demonic sirens, I would love to go that far. Of course, we could also go soft fantasy, Evil Eyes stalking the bad lands, dragons that are more focused on killing, sirens who enslave instead of fornicate. Whatever you please, I just want to be an Arachnogyne.

Want me to help you get together something you'd like? You could be a Human, an Elf, a Dwarf, a Slime, a Wasp man (Vespus), a Snake man (Ophidian), a Satyr, a Centaur, a Lycanthrope, a male-born Siren, a Draconid, or whatever else you can think of.

Just predict high fantasy and high sexuality. I don't plan on my character exactly being the purist tuft of cotton. Send me a PM if you're interested and try to present yourself well - I'd like for a regular post to be a simple, yet eloquent paragraph long. If I like you, we can begin making our characters.

Are you willing to do a human x arachnogyne in an extremely perverted oyster world?

Hello hello! Friendly neighbourhood teratophile here! If there is still the slightest possibility here of a dragon/arachnogyne rp, please let me know, so I can sing about a whole new world of perverse oysters.

Status
Not open for further replies.