I want my first rp...

A

Aims_Noble

Original poster
HI guys so this is kind of weird for me since i am coming from a roleplay environment already don't know what to do... so I'll just come out and say what i do do. I am coming from Figment so bare with me if my style is a little off but i'll catch up!

I can do:
  1. Female and Male characters: If to be honest i do prefer to be female because i'm a little more stronger in that area
  2. I am open to fantasy, supernatural, fandom, and apocalyptic.
  3. I am itching for romance so that means that i do write in rated R and rated PG 13 context, so hopefully you all can be a bit accepting.
  4. I am a frequent replier and i am available any time Mountain TIme!
Hopefully one of you will give me a chance and we can create something entertaining!

I’ve got quite a few medieval fantasy plots but if they don’t interest you I’m sure we can create somthing.

Hey, I'd be willing to do something with you. I'm open to most types of roleplay, so I'm sure we could find something to do

hi so what are you comfortable with? are you picky on being female or male?

hi so what are you comfortable with? are you picky on being female or male?
I'm comfortable with 99% of what anyone can throw at me. I will admit I prefer playing female main characters, but I will play male

I'm comfortable with 99% of what anyone can throw at me. I will admit I prefer playing female main characters, but I will play male
do you mind if we double?? that way we could play fair?? i don't mind at all

HI guys so this is kind of weird for me since i am coming from a roleplay environment already don't know what to do... so I'll just come out and say what i do do. I am coming from Figment so bare with me if my style is a little off but i'll catch up!

I can do:
  1. Female and Male characters: If to be honest i do prefer to be female because i'm a little more stronger in that area
  3. I am itching for romance so that means that i do write in rated R and rated PG 13 context, so hopefully you all can be a bit accepting.
Hopefully one of you will give me a chance and we can create something entertaining!

I'm open to Fantasy and fandom with me being a male character and i do accept the idea of romance for you.

okay do you want to do a second generation Fairy Tail? or maybe you want to keep it classy like werewolf x vampire
Those are two interesting offers as i do want to do something like fairy tail but more like first generation with erza or something along those lines.

so you
Those are two interesting offers as i do want to do something like fairy tail but more like first generation with erza or something along those lines.
so you don't want to create your own characters?? you want to use OC?

so you

so you don't want to create your own characters?? you want to use OC?
Well yeah for me to better fit into the world better

I can do:
I'm open.

Prefer fantasy, Been itching for a form of Dragon and dragon rider sort of story, but I can do a lot more then that.

I don't tend to write the sexually explicit well at all. (0 experience, Real or RP) but I am fine with reading through it and attempting to work together.

I am open to drawing up some ideas with you. Let's PM and work things out? If you're still open that is.