2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Historical fiction, low fantasy, romance, mystery, horror
(it's supposed to be a whitney houston reference)​

hello! i'm kiley. i'm eighteen years old, and i've been creating stories since before i could hold a pencil, and roleplaying since around 2011. as you can probably tell, i joined iwaku pretty recently, having come over from figment, and i've since managed to sustain roleplays with one (1) person. i'm looking for up to two more people to write and to be friends with! listed below are my roleplay preferences; if you think we'd be compatible, comment on this thread or shoot me a DM!
  • my preferred genres are historical fiction, realistic fiction, and mystery. i also like to add a dash of romance to everything that i write.
  • i prefer writing f/f and m/m couples.
  • my post length errs between 2-6 paragraphs per post on average, but i can easily go longer if the situation warrants it.
  • my post frequency is erratic, to say the least; i'm in my freshman year of college, so some days i'll post six times in two hours, and sometimes i'll go two weeks without responding. this is where friendship/ooc chatting comes in handy, so that i can communicate when i won't be able to post for a while. for talking ooc, i prefer using imessage, kik, or instagram DMs.
that's all the pertinent information i can think of at the moment! if you have any questions, comment or DM me!

cartoes_de_agradecimentos_retros_do_anos_80-r190073ddf89f4e858f8daf23196f818f_xvua8_8byvr_307.jpg

Just a heads up some people have black backgrounds, so that makes it hard to see when you have that dark of a color for text.

Just a heads up some people have black backgrounds, so that makes it hard to see when you have that dark of a color for text.
my bad! i was just trying to bold the text, not change the color, but it seems i messed that up somehow. not quite sure how to fix it at the moment but i’ll work on it when i get to a computer. thanks for letting me know!

No worries just figured I should let you know is all