I wanna RP but...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by EllieX, May 7, 2013.

1. People are offline when I'm online. People are online when I'm asleep... Or at school... Sigh...

Im free in June so I'll probably RP lots. :D I love IwakuRolePlay!!! I am kind of impatient and obsessive. When I start RPing I can't stop. TT^TT Does anyone else have this problem?

Oh yeah and I'm new here. So maybe in the future my friends here will be online when I am. :D
  2. Since summertime is upon us, I'm sure you'll see your friends online more often or will find new friends who are online a lot. I reckon later this month things will pick up more. In the summer, Iwaku is always bursting with more life and activity because of school being out. :] Just be sure to hang out in the Cbox, start up some conversation with members you come across, all that good stuff. You'll find your posting-spree buddies in no time.
  3. I am also a roleplay obsessive psycho. >> When I get in the grove, I am stalking the forums nonstop.

And now that I am not babysitting anymore, I suddenly have a lot of free time and free brains on my hands. >:D Perhaps I will meet you in a jump in somewhere!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. i have the same problem butits in the mornis like around 6or7or8 on sat and sun i like have this wird thing i just wake up that early i gusse becuse of the stupid school i go to they make me wake up at 7 leave the hose at 8 when i normale wake up at 6 and leave at 6 30 and get home at 2 or 2 30 so ya and sme times at 3to5,6,or 7 on some days i hate it but i try to live with it
  5. I'am new to the site and haven't done any rp in awhile but i am already finding my self changing my sleep patterns and almost stalking the few rp's i have joined.

But loving every second.
  6. i love roleplay too but am having trouble finding some interested people! very frustrating...