I Volunteer As Tribute...?

S

SethTheTech

Original poster
Hey... Hi, hello... Yep, I'm horrible at hellos. So I'll copy and paste the ice-breaker. >,<

What do you prefer to be called? I've adopted the name Seth as my online alias. I'm normally SethTheTech, but Seth is much shorter.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a boy.
How old are you? 17, though on occassion I've been told I act older. ...And younger too... So.. Yep.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yessiree. Been roleplaying for years, and I've needed a place to cure my withdrawals since my WoW (point and laugh, go ahead) career of RP died.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I like small groups (2-4 or 5ish), but also one-to-one is awesome too.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? No, I don't. They make too much noise. I like to imagine I'm ninja mode while I expertly step between the leaves.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? I can't sing it, it's a dubstep song (point and laugh again, bring it on...) It's Dragon Pirates - Tut Tut Child.

Got any questions for me? I (might) answer anything.

Welcome to Iwaku! Give me a hollar if you need any help.

Hope you find a roleplay to your tastes!

Welcome to Iwaku!

Let us know if you need anything.

Welcome to the crazy place, we the plot bunnies inhabit and call IWAKU.

We gave it an I because we love imagination
We gave it a W because it takes a lot of work and Wisdom to make a game!
We also gave it an A for the admiration and the adventures we, role players get into.
We add a lil' K for the knowledge and our kind members that sprawl about on this forum.
And we gave it a U.... for USAGI (Bunnies) and it makes us URESHI (Happy) to see you join as a new member~!

So I welcome you to I. W. A. K. U~!
The place to imagine, wonder, admire, kiss and uncover new discoveries.
We also have super houses and opera shows.

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING~
And I hope you enjoy your awesome stay here~!

Welcome ! I demand to know~

Your favourite dessert
If you have your Christmas tree up yet
Dogs or Cats

Favorite dessert? Tough one... I'd say frozen custard.

No, no christmas tree yet. We never have family over, so if we do get one up it's for personal reasons. I never have liked putting one up to be honest. :(

Dogs. Much more than cats. Cats are too pushy for attention. Mostly making me nervous with their claws... Or laying on my keyboards. But I don't outright hate all cats. I just prefer dogs.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Welcome to Iwaku Seth! I hope you find the community to your liking and get involved in some RPs you'd enjoy. :)