I Took Him Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Oh yeah.." He sat up and grabbed the lap top, looked at Chiyo and placed the male in his lap and smiled " You can watch more this time. This building is going to be really cool. Do you see how it slants right here...? Cool right..? Its not any old building..." Moyku says proudly. He was really happy with that he had. Its more creative than his last works and more fun to create than the regular old boring buildings..

"Whoa!" Chiyo exclaimed, his eyes widening as he pushed up his glasses. The boy stared at the structure on the screen, clearing his throat. "What are you making it for? Is it hard to make?" The questions continued pouring out of his mouth in interest.

" Its a company building. Theres a contest to see who makes the best building, and I was a nominee. So I and two other people were allowed to make the concept. and who ever wins gets a monthly portion of the buildings funding... And this is a big named company..so 10% of what they make in a month is a lot.." he smiled when he saw the glasses go up and he rested his chin on the males head. " Its not all that hard once you get used to it.. " He started to drag his mouse as he made the building do what he wanted it to do and he spoke again." I'm going to turn it today. Then we just have to wait for their responds..."​

Chiyo smiled widely. "Oh gosh! I bet you'll make the best building, Moyku-san, and you'll win the whole contest and the people will be so happy with your pretty building." Chiyo softly smiled, and hugged Moyku, before turning his eyes back to the screen and watching in awe. A computer was kind of like a TV, except it didn't show movies or shows. Chiyo would never be able to operate such a complex machine. The boy watched in admiration, smiling cutely.​

" Oh..And...!! I'm done..!" He felt so inspired by his friends words than his heart nearly burst. he finished way faster than he was expecting too and he sent it in right there. " Now we wait.." he ticked Under Chiyos arms before letting Chiyo try to make a building himself. " You want to try right..? Its easy once you learn.." he took Chiyo's hand and rested his chin on Chiyo's head once again." Like this.." he blushed at the males expression..he was just too cute..he wanted to kiss him and hug him..but..would Chiyo be offended by these sorts of actions.? Only lover do this sort of thing yes..?

Chiyo wasn't the least embarrassed by Moyku's actions. In fact, he embraced them and watched as Moyku helped him make a building. After they played with that a bit, Chiyo leaned in and hugged Moyku, grinning happily. "I'm not as good as you, Moyku-san.. You're the best." He smiled up at him, and made it a point to kiss his cheek to show how much he loved his Moyku.​

Moyku felt his cheeks warm. Maybe..Maybe Chiyo shouldn't have done that. Because suddenly he felt something in his chest swell. ?It was a happiness yes but.. dare he say what he was truly feeling..? I couldn't really be possible this quickly..maybe a little..he.. he liked Chiyo.. " Oh.." Still reacting to the kiss. Moyku kissed him back on his soft cheek, and pulled away slowly to look into his little Chiyo's eyes. They were so warm an gold, it was hardly bearable to so close. " Chiyo.." He held the boys face and kissed his cheek again. the desire to have his lips running through his mind.​

Chiyo's eyes widened as Moyku kissed him back. It made him dizzy and sent jolts through his system. The boy shivered a bit, and blushed a deep red as Moyku kissed his cheeks. Chiyo held on to him and smiled softly. He pressed his forehead against Moyku's and giggled.​

Moyku Found himself blushing fully to this contact and saw the sweet and gentle face so close. He smelled good from the bath still and really couldn't believe..this was how he was feeling right now. He still felt conflicted but he leaned in any way, whispering Chiyo's name before lightly pressing his lips against Chiyo's and pulling away more embarrassed than when he went. He wondered how Chiyo was going to feel. Moyku didn't know..But He wanted to take this risk for some reason." Chiyo.. Chiyo I think.." He couldn't even say it. He was too embarrassed.​

Despite Moyku feeling so scared inside, Chiyo was perfectly happy and Chiyo really loved his kisses. Chiyo in fact kissed him back, despite how short it was. The boy nuzzled Moyku and peered up at him with a frown. "W-What's wrong, Moyku-san? A-Are you sick? Do we have to go to the doctor again?" He nurmured cutely, folding his hands across his lap.​

Moyku shook his head as he peered down to the Male. He just felt so warm. He decided to just leave it alone. " I'm just really happy is all..." he didn't know how Chiyo really felt but he decided to atleast ask if he liked the kiss.. " So, did you like that Chiyo..? The kiss..?" He was still flustered and was itching for a smoke for some reason. Or maybe another kiss..? He didn't know.

Chiyo nodded enthusiastically. "Uh huh! I'm happy too and I really, really loved the kiss! I really, really did, Moyku-san!" He chirped enthusiastically, and hugged him, a happy sigh escaping him. "You're the bestest!"​

Status
Not open for further replies.