I Took Him Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moyku blushed hearing thoes words. He put down bag in that moment and he took Chiyo in his arms. His heart nearly mealted as he felt the child in his arms.. That warm and loving smell that was Chiyo's.. The soft silk feel to his hair.. And his thankful words, Why does this touch his heart so much...? Moyku just held him tight for a long moment. " Chiyo..." Was all he says as he nuzzled. He was thankful.. That even HE could have a friend.. Even if his friend is a child, he was happy.. So happy..​

Chiyo happily snuggled against Moyku's warmth. He was the kindest, sweetest, most beautiful person Moyku had seen. Chiyo tried not to cry, but he couldn't help it and tears welled in his eyes. "N-nobody has ever done anything so nice for me.." He whispered. "Th-Thank you, Moyku-san."​

Moyku felt through his hair and smiled slightly. " Anything for you, Chiyo.. Anything.." He Pulled away and swiped his thumbs across the damo cheeks and the. Withoutthinking he missed on Chiyo's forhead the skin felt so smooth against his lips. Then Moyku kissed on Chiyo's cheeks. " Chiyo.. Lets take a bath, Okay..? So we can watch a movie and eat some pop corn, Okay..? Okay..? " He smiled gently and felt the male's hair. " And you can wear your new pajamas.. " no.. No there was something diffent about this feeling.. It was something protective yes, but was it fatherly..? A father dosn't do that to his child.. Does he..? Moyku had to much to learn, but he was glad Chiyo was so forgiing and young.

Chiyo felt a pink blush glide across his cheeks when Moyku kissed him in such a sweet way. The boy cuddled up to his Moyku and nodded enthusiastically. "Okay, Moyku-san!" He liked being kissed. The little boy romped towards the bathroom and looked up at Moyku. "Do you wanna take a bath with me, Moyku-san? I'm really good at washing hair." He smiled sweetly. "I am, I am."​

Moyku Blushed " Oh---uhm" He paused. Why was he babbling? Hes an adult he should be speaking clearly.. " Well, I don't see the harm in it. Lets go." to be truthful he was more than embarrassed. Bathing with a child that wasn't your own had to have had some no no's... but Moyku's intentions where not perverse...so why was he so nervous? They got to the bathroom and Moyku Started to undress himself after starting some warm water. he started with his shirt and then his pants, removing his socks along with them.​

Chiyo made sure to add some bubbles and he stripped himself of his clothes, not embarrassed. He got in the tub, and stared up at Moyku expectantly. The water was warm and it smelled like a tropical smoothie. The boy hugged his knees. "Get in, Moyku-san." He chided sweetly.​

Moyku Smiled and got in, forgetting his own embarrassment and sitting facing Chiyo. " Do you want me to wash your back? " he says pulling out te washcloths and things to start the bathing process. Chiyo looked so cute with the water to his chest and his smiling face still beaming an happy. " After I'm finished you can wash my hair okay?" he says scrubbed gently and such​

Chiyo nodded softly. "Okay!" He beamed, and sat still while Moyku washed his back. When he was done, he started scrubbing Moyku's scalp. He smiled sweetly. "You have pretty hair, Moyku-san.. And a pretty face." He giggled.​

Moyku felt his cheeks warm ONCE again to Chiyo's words. " Thank you chiyo..You are really cute, don't forget it.." Mouku looked at him briefly before closing his eyes. He didn't want to look at anything that would make the young boy uncomfortable..so he tried to keep his eyes from misbehaving​

"Thank you, Moyku-san." He chirped cutely, and rinsed off his hair. The boy cuddled against the man, his naked, soft body warm. "What kind of movie should we watch?" He asked softly.​

Moyku: I was thinking captain america or something.. * he turned red as he felt the skin on his skin. He laying there..why did it seem so tempting..? He evens shuddered as the body was only innocently. " Then we could think about tomorrow mornings activities. " They get out to the tub and Moyku helps the male dry off and dress. Moyku just put on some shorts and lifted his little dall to the bed along withhis new blankets and such ( i'm doseing off)

( Go to sleep then! cx )
Chiyo grinned as he was dried off and carried to the bedroom. The boy put on his new pajamas which were blue and had moons and stars all over. He cuddled into his blankets and cuddled into Moyku. "Captain America is so cool! He's strong too, huh?"​

Moyku nodded turning towards his younger friend and pulling his blanket up more to cover his body. The smile on his face was always so warm and loving. He happily responds. " You can be like him too you know. It just takes practice!" he said with a smile " You better get some rest though...Chiyo..." he ruffled the little male's hair and smiled and he did, the pajama's matching well with the sheets. He looked like any normal child...you would never be able to tel he was homeless... " Chiyo.." He said in a hushed tone. He didn't want to wake him if he was already sleeping so he spoke quietly. " Do you want to got the park tomorrow..?" he says closing his eyes.​

"Really?" Chiyo's eyes widened. He loved Captain America. He thought Captain America was the greatest! Even if they lived in Japan. Chiyo nodded at Moyku's suggestion, and cuddled up to him in the bed, shutting his eyes. "Mhm. I'll go anywhere as long as I'm with you, Moyku-san." He whispered softly.​

" Is that soo..?" he wrapped his arm around the smaller frame and smiled a little before falling into a deep sleep.
======
The next morning, Moyku had got up even earlier to start in his project..If his design was chosen, he would be able to get a promotions and an upgrade. He really was working hard. He felt more motivated now than ever to make more money. especially since he had a little one to take care of now. He tried to type and click softly but he probably made a lot of noise. He was so int his work he hardly realized he was causing such a problem​

Chiyo had a scary dream. A three-headed beast was trying to eat him. The boy sharply arose, gasping for air and peering over to see Moyku hard at work. He calmed down a bit and panted softly, settling into the sheets. He said nothing and watched him work.​

" Kid..?" He finally looked away from his computer and looked at Chiyo, who seemed a little shaken even though he was trying to calm down. " Hey hey..Whats wrong..?" he says a little worried trying to comfort Chiyo the best way he could. " Chiyo.? Hey talk to me.." He moved some hair out of the young boys face and he smiled.​

Chiyo was still tying to calm down an be brave. "U-Uh, n-nothing. I just had a nightmare, Moyku-san, but I'm okay. I-I don't want to bother you neither, so y-you should go back to your work." He whispered, trying not to shake. "I-I'm sorry," He apologized quickly.​

Moyku layed next to him and embraced the body. " Bad dream huh..? " Moyku felt him shaking. He probably almost pissed himself from hiw scarry that shit was.. Moyku never really cared for his night mares even if they were strange. He just got used to them since he never really got any good dreams.
" You know what I do when I wake up scared after a dream..?" he took Chiyo's hand and smiled gently " I would take my older brothers hand and thinki about something funny.. So funny that i would laugh out loud. My brother would face me after waking up and he would hold me close telling me not to worry.. If you do that with me i promise I'll hold you close okay..?" Moyku kissed on Chiyo's adorible forhead and sighed. " Sound good...?"

Moyku was always filled with kindness and sweetness and good fortune and good ideas. Chiyo grinned and nodded, curling up to Moyku. "Okay.. Sounds good! I'll do it." He grinned, nodding and sitting up. "Y-You should work on your work, Moyku-san." He frowned.​

Status
Not open for further replies.