I Took Him Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiyo was completely oblivious to Moyku's "problem" and happily watched him work. Chiyo wasn't a very good reader, but he could see some things, and gosh, it seemed really important. This must have been what his uncle did all day. The boy cleared his throat, continuing to watch in evident interest, and when Moyku stopped to speak about breakfast, Chiyo looked quite confused. There was only one meal. And that was dinner. Or so he knew. Though, sometimes, he would spoil himself and have some candy for lunch, what little of it he could scrounge. The boy smiled sweetly. He had had milk and cereal before, and bacon from the market, but that was it.
"I don't know, Moyku-san." He admitted sheepishly. "I'm not good at making decisions.." He frowned, watching Moyku at work as he kicked his legs on the bar stool. "Whatever you make, I'll eat." When you were poor, you weren't picky. But Chiyo wasn't poor anymore. He was rich in love and admiration for his Moyku-san. The boy continued smiling.​

Moyku Smiled When the child said he was fine with anything and decided he would work hard for breakfast. With a loving smile he ruffle Chiyo's hair and started wit pancake batter, placing blueberries and bananas in the batter. He mixed it up and they started the fire with some butter and a frying pan. He liked his pancakes buttery and fluffy like how his mom maid it. He loved it especially with Syrup since it would be buttery and sweet. Moyku started anither pot with Eggs and after the eggs finished, bacon. He soon finished stacks of pancakes and moyku twirled his spatula skillfully. " Alright. We're done here." He said washing his hands and getting a plate for little Chiyo. "Eat alot or this will goto waste" he smiled. Maybe he did enjoy spoiling a child. His face was the most adorible.. He passed a bottle of syrup and got a cup of milk to finish it. Moyku was proud of this breakfast! He never makes the pancakes this perfect. Moyku sat next to Chiyo and started to eat normally.​

Chiyo watched as Moyku cooked so skillfully. His eyes twinkled at the very sight of even the man's smile. Moyku was so beautiful and everything he did was beautiful. Chiyo peered down at the food when Moyku was done, and blushed cutely. "W-Wow.. It looks-- It looks really good, Moyku-san!" He chirped excitedly, and when Moyku told him not to let it go to waste, well.. Chiyo didn't know the meaning of the word. He dug in ravenously, as if he hadn't eaten for days(which he hadn't much at least), and the boy had finished in a whole minute. He had some food on his face, and Chiyo turned to look at Moyku, smiling cutely. "T-Thank you!"​

Moyku felt his cheeks rise in the similar temperature when Chiyo faced him with a face of food. Moyku sighed and chuckled getting him more food since he downed that first plate so quickly. " Eat up~"Moyku said with a gleaming smile. getting some more eggs and pancakes for himself. Chiyo was just so cute..there was nothing that this child could do to make him think other wise. " Hmm...We have to get you some things..like a toothbrush..some clothes..new glasses.-- we have a lot to do today." Moyku stood and took the two plated after they finished, washing them along with the cups and utensils. " Come on buddy." Moyku lifted his filled friend and he brought him into the bathroom to wash his hands. with a gentle smile, moyku helped glean his face and then he sat Chiyo on the counter, sort of admiring him briefly before helping him back onto the gound. " I washed your clothes, so you can changed back into them. unless you want to keep wearing my sweater and put on some pants..."​

Moyku's eyes widened at all of the things he needed. "W-Won't that-- that cost a lot 'uh money? Won't that be a financial burden?" He had heard that word many a time, and found this time appropriate to use it. The boy sniffled. "I-I wanna keep wearing your sweater.." He mumbled, and when handed pants and underwear, he put those on. He looked cute, though the sweater came down to his knees. He smiled cutely up at Moyku. "Look, we could be matching, huh, Moyku-san?" He giggled.​

Moyku's eyes softened when he heard the words " Financial burden" Moyku was definaltly working hard to have his work sell more, but it wasn't goig to be that difficult to survive. He had ways of getting things like groceries without spesnding to much because of well, connections and coupons. He even got free things at the grocery store when people reconized him. Moyku smiled ruffling his hair after he changed. " Yeah, we look almost alike. You are pretty strong after all." He said encouraging him and helping him with his shoe. " Alright lets go." He takes Chiyo's hand and walked him to the front door.

-----
" Alright first we need to get your glasses fixed. You have to see after all." Moyku explained walking into Carlton vision. A doctor came up to Them soon after signin in and They took Little Chiyo and bigger Moyku into the room to get Chiyo's eyes tested. The doctor stepped out for a bit before starting though. So moyku and Chiyo had time to talk alittle before the Testing started.​

Chiyo was so grateful to have stumbled into Moyku, who did all these nice things for him. And it was at no price. He was so lucky, the luckiest boy in the world. When they had gotten to the doctor, Chiyo sat nervously in the chair. He had only been to the eye doctor once, and that was because he had crashed into many doors at school and the teacher became.. concer.. concerted? No, concerned. That was the word. He pursed his lips and stared at Moyku nervously. "D-Do I have to get a shot?" He asked softly. "Wh-- What are they gonna do to me, Moyku-san?" He sniffled.​

Moyku smiled ruffling his little friends hair. " No no no." He says reasuringly " They are just goong to check your eyes. Not doctor visits today." He said hinting at a soon comming doctors visit. The eye doctor returned giving Chiyo various test and such to determine if he needed a new perscription.
" Hmm" the doctor said as Chiyo was going over the letters. The doctor sighed and rolled his nodded. " Chiyo? What color is this? He says pointing.​

Chiyo nodded softly, though he did grow nervous at the Doctor statement. He didn't want a shot. The boy stared ahead at the chart. His eyesight was, sadly, very horrible. He didn't know why. Something about walking in the dark all the time. The boy didn't want to get the question wrong, and he shook nervously. "U-Um.. I-It looks like red. But it could be pink. O-Or green."​

The doctor smiles and then ruffles little chiyo's head. " Hey hey relax. Its fine. Your just colorblind..Did you know that?"
" Color blind?" Moyku says. " what can't he see?"
" Greens and yellows. It's nothing serious. Its just that needs to be added to his eye history. This will help you alot more when your in school and at home."
" But he said he saw red..."
" Well the color was actually green. his brain cannot see the green as green and registers it as another color."
" Well thats like a super power right?" moyku tried to make it sound as harmless as it was. He just didn't want Chiyo worrying.​

Chiyo was comforted by the two men's comments, despite finding out he was colorblind. At least he wasn't normal blind. The boy smiled sweetly, and nodded. "Y-Yeah! A superpower." He grinned excitedly. Maybe no other kid could do the things he could with his eyes. Chiyo tugged at Moyku's sleeve. "Is Moyku-san colorblind too?" He asked the Doctor, expecting him to know.​

The doctor looks to moyku and Moyku shakes his head.
" I'm afraid not, Kiddo. You are special enough to have this power, and Moyku wasn't lucky enough to get it." The doctor responds. " But other than that, Your vision is a bit blurry and when it comes to distances he sees duble. so I'll get this prescription ready. Ready to choose your new glasses? " the doctor asks again, smiling at the child along with Moyku. " Yeah, Chi-san. You get new glasses free here because your a kid." Moyku takes his hand and brings him to the wide selection of glasses. "Wow look at these huh..? bet you would look cooler in rectangular glasses though, maybe some round ones..?"​

Chiyo's eyes widened. He'd never been.. "special" before. The only time he felt special was when he was with Moyku. When they were done, and he was taken to the selection of glasses, Chiyo grew anxious. He was always anxious when it came to decision-making. "A-Ahm.. Maybe.. N-No. Uh-" he stared at the glasses and he tugged at Moyku's sleeve. "Ch-Choose for me. 'Cus I know what you choose will be best, Moyku-san."​

Moyku looked and looked, decided to go with the frams similar to the ones Chiyo had before. " There...How are these black ones..? I like these.." he says handed the pair to Chiyo with a loving smile. and before they knew it the doctor was back, handing them the perscriptioned paper. " Are these the glasses you picked already? If so we can do the glasses now."
" Chiyo?" Moyku asks​

Chiyo pursed his lips and nodded happily at Moyku's choice. It was perfect just like Moyku! He hugged him. "Th-Thank you!" He smiled sweetly, and peered up at him. When the doctor questioned him, Chiyo nodded firmly. "Uh huh!"​

The doctor took the glasses and smiled as the boy jumped with glee. " Alright I'll be back in a moment"
" Way to Go Chiyo." Moyku says lifting him and having the male in his lap. " See the mirror?" he didn't wan't Chiyo bored as they waited to he let him play with he mirror and laughed, making funny faces. " And if you flip it.." he says instructing him. The child looked like was enjoying himself. then he looked in his lap.. was this strange..? The boy wasn't his child..and yet...hes treating him like a son.. Was he wrong? No there isn't..but hwy does he feel something strange in his chest..? Guilt in his mind..? he sighed and then the doctor returned with he glasses as they went to check out. " Come on kid.." He knelt as he put Chiyo's glasses back on. " There.. you look good!" He smiled tilting his head and watched the male who was just so cutely staring at him. Chiyo was definatly a keeper. " To the store now. We have to get you some more clothes..a blanket..pillow..a toothbrush..underwear.. Ah and if you're good, I'll get you a few special presents. Sound good?"​

Chiyo's eyes widened when he could see once again. There was no crack obstructing his vision anymore. The little boy excitedly gasped and hugged Moyku. "I can see! Thank you!" He giggled before peering up at him with a frown. "You'd do all of this.. for me?" He whispered in awe, before hugging Moyku's leg. "I-I can still sleep with you, though, can't I? Even if I have m-my own blanket and pillow.." He mumbled, and stared up at him.​

Moyku blushed once again feeling the small arms wrapp around his leg and he looked down and lowered his lids to the excited voice. Then moe started to float around his very being. His gooden eyes looked right at him and he flushed greatly hearing thoes words and he smiles lifting him up and nodded. " I would do anything for you Chiyo.. Even Share the same bed with me.." He says with a loving half smile before heading into the clothing store.
-----------------

" haa..." moyku sighs finally getting some home time. He looks to his lovley little friend and smiles " Had fun..?"

Chiyo smiled brightly when all was said and done. He romped inside the home as if it was his own(which it was now) and he sat on Moyku's bed, slightly tired from the day's work. "Uh huh! Th-Thank you for buying me all those clothes and glasses and underwear and food today. And a pillow and a blanket." He breathed, and walked over to Moyku, helping him put the things away. "And.. And thank you for.. for being my bestest friend, Moyku-san." Chiyo whispered.​

Status
Not open for further replies.