I Took Him Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiyo's eyes widened when Moyku took off his glasses. He could barely see him, but that was okay. "A-A new pair? B-But I heard it was expensive. I-I already h-have some, you know, and--" Chiyo nodded to Moyku's advice, before grinning at him. "It's okay. I-I want you to stay with me." He mumbled, tugging at Moyku's sleeve, "A-And I want warm water." Hot water would certainly burn him, right? When Chiyo's clothes were off, he watched Moyku. He had a very small, skinny body, probably from the lack of food. The boy watched Moyku with a smile.​

Moyku Watched his body come into the light. It was alittle saddening, yeah.. Kids are supose to have thoes bellys that poke out from over eating along with picky diets, and Chiyo's was lean and poking out because he had a farther bent posture. He still looked cute.. Like a doll.. "
I'll stay." He says starting the warm water. Personally, he liked his water reeeeeally hot. To the point where it started to steam off of his own body. Myoku grabbed some sented oils and shampoo for starters, placing Chi-san into the warm water. " Is this okay? Too cold..? Is it too hot?"

Chiyo giggled. "You sound like you're talking about Goldilocks and the Three bears!" He chirped happily, before nodding. "It's just right, Myoku-san." He murmured, staring up at Myoku's seemingly life-filled eyes. The man seemed so much happier since Chiyo had met him.. The boy smiled softly, and stared down at his hands. "I.. I'm glad I.. met you, Myoku-san." He whispered.​

Moyku smiled when he was acknowledged that the water was 'just right' and actually, the thought of Goldielocks really did dance in his mind. Then when he saw soft eyes examine him briefly and look down, Moyku stared. What happened? He felt his face tint up when he heard thoese words.. Those kind and loving words. Moyku smiled and hugged the small nude body. "
I'm Glad I met you too, Chiyo..." He pulled away starting the rag with the oils and rubbing down the body. Was it wrong for him to admire such bright skin..? The child was covered in this sort of filth.. But like a diamond being upraised, his skin was unmarked and porcelain like. The pale cream of a color just seemed so beautiful. Then he wiped his face from dirt as well, uprooting the true pink of his cheeks and pale of his skin. " ...." With lips so red and skin so pale, Moyku could say this really was his doll..well, temporarily. " You are..probably one of my only friends Chiyo.. Did you know that?"

Chiyo stared at the man in surprise. He had no friends? Well, he was scary at first, but when people got past that, he was so kind, so sweet. The boy sniffled a little, and touched Moyku's cheek, grinning. "You're m-my only friend." He whispered, and the tears formed again. The boy couldn't see Moyku much, but he knew how beautiful he was. "Y-You're my best friend.." He whispered.​

" Chiyo..." Moyku sighed his name and smiled. " I'm glad.. Thankyou for being my friend.." Moyku said finishing Chi-san's wash and lifting him out of the tub. He carried him, Holding him close, carrying him to the bedroom and drying the nude babe on his bed. "You're still crying..?" He asks speaking once again, smiling at the watery eyes. He rubbed the towel on his young face and chuckled. " I get it so stop crying..." Moyku went I to his drawer and passed Chiyo one of his larger sweaters. " I don't have any under wear for you but.. This will cover you until I wash your clothes." Moyku explained, putting his hair in a ponytail. " Do you know what to do at sleep overs kiddo? We watch movies and stay up late Until we fall asleep! Fun right? We can play games too if you want."

Chiyo's eyes widened when he was carried into the bedroom, and when the boy was dried off, he put on the sweater Moyku gave him. It was fairly large, and one end dropped to his arm instead of his shoulder, but he kept it on. His sweater was nice and warm and it smelled like Moyku. Which was even better. "T-Thank you so much." He gushed, and ran over to Moyku, holding his hand. "What movies? What games? I-I've never watched a movie before, Moyku-san." He frowned. "A-And I haven't played much g-games," He sputtered out again, and watched the man with large, expectant eyes, his hair damp and messy.​

Moyku Raised his brow when he asked about movies. Where was this child's.. Life..? On the streets the whole time..? " Movies are really really cool. They are like books, but in video form." He explains in the best way he can. Then he laid on his stomach as he faced Chi-san. " Well, have you played Rock paper scissors before?" Moyku asks curiously fixing up the sweatera little more really wishing he had better clothing for the kid. He examined him more as he was complying with his sudden OCD. He loved it. Those golden eyes focusing on him, he loved all that attention. He felt like a reliable father. Did Chiyo see him that way..? No no Chiyo saw him as a friend. But a special friend.. Wait so maybe father like..?
" I'll teach you how to play if you don't know what it is. It's simple and fun." Moyku was going to give himself a head ache if he kept over thinking.​

"Oh." Chiyo smiled sweetly. He knew what movies were, but he's never gotten the pleasure of watching one. The boy sniffled, and his cheeks grew a soft shade of pink when Moyku adjusted his sweater. Of course, it fell back in disorder. Chiyo cleared his throat and shook his head. "I-I havent played before." He murmured. "But I think I know how to." He had seen older kids do it. Rock crushed scissors. Scissors cut paper. Paper covered rock. He was aware of the concept. Suddenly, Chiyo sat on the floor criss cross and smiled sweetly at Moyku. "You're really pretty, Moyku-san.."

Moyku felt his cheeks heat. " P...pre...tty..?" Of all the things.. No no Moyku this is not where your manly pride is crushed. Just accept it and return the complement. " Thank you, Chi-san.. Your a cute guy yourself" he said smiling with a head tilt. Thats not weord right..? Calling eachother cute..? Hes a kid so.. Sure it's okay. He got into RPS position and watchedthe cuter and smaller hand copy his movements. So he knew this much. Yeah hes not a clueless kid. Hes seen his the game was played at least. " Ready?" Moyku asks with a smile that glowed. He felt like a kid again really.. A stress free kid.

Chiyo still had that innocent smile on his face, and he nodded in thanks to Moyku's compliment. Chiyo blushed a bit, and played a couple of rounds with Moyku-san before yawning and growing sleepy. "M-Myoku-san, what's next..?" He asked sleepily, smiling at the handsome man still.

Moyku took Chiyo In his arms and pulled up the blanket. He looked sleepy.. And it was so cute because it looked like he was trying to fight it. " Well, We watch movies until we fall asleep." he says gently, taking the remote and setting up some kids movie. He felt through little Chiyo's hair to sooth him to sleep, and kept quiet as the movie played.Moyku wasdefiantly happy about today. They went from strangers to friends easily.. And here they are snuggled up together. Moyku blushed remembering Chiyo's loving comments. Moyku felt his eyes droop at the rather boring movie and he rested his head on Chiyo's. Maybe he was a little more tired than he thought. He grumbled a little before finally finding rest with Chiyo right next to him.

Chiyo, unlike Moyku, was actually very excited to watch the movie. He stayed up for awhile, more than Moyku at least, and he grinned happily in excitement. Though, with Moyku being so tired, he actually grew sleepier by the second. The boy finally curled up to Moyku, sucking his own thumb and falling asleep until morning.

The Next Morning Moyku Felt good... He sighed and felt a little surprised when he felt silky hair under his chin. He looked down as he Saw his arms round Little Chiyo. He panicked as he moved his arms , falling off the bed. He blushed. How long had he been holding him like that. He cleared his throat and immediately thought about work. He would have to start working at home... He pet his head. He grabbed his lap top and started to work while Chiyo was resting.​

Chiyo whined in his sleep when he couldn't feel the warm embrace of Moyku's arms around him. He tossed and turned, as if he didn't know where to go, and somehow, the boy ended up being stirred enough into consciousness. Chiyo sat up in the bed, his hair a cute mess and his warm sweater still hanging off his shoulder. He padded over to Moyku sleepily, and pulled on his sleeve. "Wh.. Whatcha working on, Moyku-san?" He smiled. "G-Good morning."​

Mouku could hear little Chiyo Wiggling around in the bed in discomfort but was trying to get atleast part of his work done so he could spend time with Chiyo. He looked over to Chi-san who was crawling over adoribly and then pulling on his sleeve. The exposior of his shoulder and half lidded eyes just seemed like he belonged in some sort of manga. Moyku blushed as he watched the drowsy child give his goodmorning and usually questions. Ignoring all he felt on the young Male's cheek and spoke. "Did I wake you..?" Moyku placed his laptop down and brought the male closer. " I'm sorry.."

Chiyo frowned. "You-- You didn't wake me up, Moyku-san, i-it's okay." He smiled sleepily. The boy happily leaned into Moyku's embrace and yawned. "Wh-Where you working?" Chiyo's eyes grew wide. "Are you a construction man?" He asked randomly, waking up a bit. That was all who he saw on the streets. The boy smiled sweetly. "Th-Thank you for letting me sleep in y-your bed, Moyku-san.. I slept really good."

Mouku smiled alittle to cute yawn that escaped Chiyo's lips. He snuggled up to him saying such things as if moyku didn't know. But hes a child Let him do what he wants right? " Ah yes. I was working, chi-san. I'm actually an Architect." He said alittle distasteful. He just didn't like the companies he had to do bulding design for. They were demaning a whole set up to be done withing three days, which was unrealistic. And then they would bitch about it in the end. " I'm the one who draws and creats the buildig before they build it. Have you heard of blueprints?" Then when Chiyo thanked him for letting him rest in the bed Mouku shook his head. "No no, thank YOU for sleeping with me-- uh, staying here with me." Yikes, that sounded bad. He really needed to think before he spoke.​

Chiyo smiled largely. An architect? His mother told him his uncle was an architect, and he had lots of money! He grinned cutely, and tugged on Moyku's sleeve. "N-No problem! I loved sleeping with you." He chirped innocently, and stared up at him with large, gold eyes. "C-Can I watch you work?" Without getting an answer, Chiyo crawled into his lap and smiled sweetly at him. "Please?"

Moyku blushed a deeper shade when Chiyo repeasted it shamelessly. He was only a kid.. But.. There hands to be some sort of general knowlage. Then the male crawled in his lap, maiking Moyku's Laptop wobble alittle. " S-sure." He smiled, feeling a sudden discomfort between his legs. Damnit, there was a number one rule in the world of Guydom and he completly forgot it.. His tent was definatly still pitched. He froze when Chiyo was backig up, and he stopped him placeing a pilow infront of himself, behing Chiyo's back. " More comfortable right..? " his heart raced. That would have been scarring for the both of them..
Moyku continued to work and he sighed realizing breakfast was calling after he felt his stomach growl. "Alright kiddo. Lets get something to eat." He says letting Chiyo down before getting up and making sure he wasn't all that noticable. He heads to the kitchen and places Chiyo in the barstool. " What do you want to eat? We have eggs, bacon, pancake stuff, and toast. We have milk and cerial too..."​

Status
Not open for further replies.