I Took Him Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Really?" Chiyo's eyes widened in surprise. Moyku would still be his friend? Even if Chiyo had no house? The boy smiled enthusiastically, as if he couldn't contain himself, and he pushed up his broken glasses. Chiyo grinned and jumped up and down. "An adventure?! Of course! What kind of adventure?" He asked, obviously hyped up and happy. His smile was large, and the happiness in his expression would brighten up any day. He stared into Moyku's calm, serene eyes and chuckled. "I can't wait, I can't wait!"​

Moyku smiled taking Chiyo's hand and walking him to his car. " Well, this adventure includes a festival and a sleep over with endless snacks. You think you're up for it kid? I don't know if you can handle an awesome day like this. You have to be energetic and ready to go." he smiled seeing the overly excited child. he was more than happy to be with him. For some reason, being with Chiyo was.. fun. Smiling for everything and pushing away his past. He was always looking at the future. Moyku was going to give him a future. A bright one at that.
Moyku buckled the kid in the front, because who cares if there's an 8 year old n the front seat?, and started the car. The festival wasn't to far, and it wasn't going to be that long before the fireworks came out.

A festival and a sleepover? How lucky Chiyo was! Not to mention the endless snacks part! The boy excitedly romped after Moyku and nodded. "I'm up for it! I can handle it, and I'm always plenty entergetic and ready to go!" Of course he had pronounced "energetic" wrong, but it was a big word for an 8 year old. Nonetheless, it was cute. Chiyo stared around the car, and his eyes widened. "I-I've never been in a car before.. Wh-Where's the festival?" He asked. "And-- And are you good at driving?" Chiyo could barely see over the dash, but he tried and tried and stared ahead of him.​

Moyku Smiled at the excited child. Stating that he was in fact 'entergetic' was enough for him. He was so small and really curious, so him trying to look over the dashboard really should have been recorded. He was just a really cute kid all around. " The festival is near a lake near my apartment. " Moyku explains as the car started to move. "And I'm an excellent driver by the way. I wouldn't drive if I wasn't." Moyku stated proudly reaching the destination fairly quickly. He wouldn't goto a park to far from his place after all. And since the festival was near it, what the heck right?

" We're here." He stood and smiled as he made his way to open the door for little Chiyo. He unbuckled the seat buckle and he helped the little boy out. "Ready?" He smiled and actually was filled with excitement as well when he saw things lit up and and children running around. " Make sure you don't let go okay? I don't want you to miss out on our sleep over..." Moyku says feeling himself suddenly protective. The first thing he did was give him a little meal, fried foods were popular during these things right? Lifting Chiyo, Moyku showed him the food that was on the grill and fryer. " Pick what you want, kiddo."

Moyku had never seen anything like it. A festival with all those kids running around and the food in the air almost made him drool. He held on to Moyku's hand, looking up at him with wide, excited eyes. He wished his glasses weren't broken, though, so he could so most of the man's face above him. When he was lifted, Chiyo almost drooled on all the food, and he held on to Moyku, grinning. "That!" He pointed to something random, and the chef man handed it to him. Chiyo eyed it admiringly, and took a bit, smiling widely. "It's good, Moyku-san.." He whispered, and looked around at all the festival. Everyone seemed so happy. Everyone seemed to be smiling just like him. Who could be sad at a festival? "I wish Mama was here." She would smile too, then. She never smiled.

Chiyo took another bite of his food, and offered some to Moyku. Even if he had nothing, he would not mind sharing. "Here, Moyku-san, try some! It's good! It's the best!" He grinned proudly.​

Moyku smiled at his kindness as he had a large cup of fries in his hand. " I'll tell you what, We can share. Here." He swapped with Chiyo and bit into his food dramatically to make it look like he took a lot, but he smiled when he hadn't bit anything at all. After that he took Chiyo to a game. basically you had to find which cup the pebble was under. "Come on Choyu, Take a shot at it." he egged. The man with the cups smiled as they approached an Moyku payed, getting three turns as a result. "You first Chiyo." He smiled staying near and suporting his choice. The man was very skilled as he showed the cup where the pebble was under and then quickly loving the cup from slow to insane, finally stopping and telling them to guess.

Chiyo took a bite of the fries excitedly, finding those delicious as well. When Moyku had brought him to a game, Chiyo tried his best to win. He tried to follow the cup the pebble was in, but given his broken glasses, it was difficult. The boy hesitated, before pointing his little finger to the left cup, praying the pebble was under it. He hoped it was. He didn't want to lose and have Moyku waste his money. Chiyo anxiously watched, furrowing his eyebrows with worry.​

The man lifted the cup and There it was, the pebble. " Wooow! nice going Chiyo!" Moyku smiled getting a chance at the second round, nailing it since he was always good at games like this any ways. Suddenly the man spoke. " If you get this last one, Little boy, you get a prize from the top shelf. So make sure you pay attention." Moyku smiled. Even if Chiyo doesn't he was going to play again just to get the prize for him. The man went over the cups again and smiled when he stopped, letting Chiyo choose again. Moyku could see where the pebble was and wondered if Chiyo had gotten nervous. " Its alright if you pick the wrong one. we can always try other games so don't worry." he encourages smiling a little.

Chiyo paid attention. Chiyo paid attention so much that his head spun, and he almost grew dizzy. The boy sniffled, though pursed his lips in determination and pointed at the correct one. Or what he thought was the correct one. He was sure it was. He followed it all right, he did. Chiyo held on to Moyku and watched as the man lifted the cups in anxiousness. He was scared, he was, but he had to have chosen the right one. Right?​

And Right on the money, the man hesitated smiling at the boy as he lifted the cup slowly, smiling once it was full up and the pebble in Chiyo's favor. " Good job kid! Now you get to pick from the top shelf." The top shelf had the obviously best prizes. There was a really cool dart gun, a large bear, and a lot of other prizes. " Go on.." Moyku said with a smile, curious to what Chiyo would choose. What does Chiyo like any way...? He really liked the fried food and the ice cream, but he's a child so of course he likes those things. Moyku's cheeks tinted. This is a child and he's thinking about things like this. Pretty fatherly for a guy who really didn't want anything to do with kids in the first place.

Chiyo stared anxiously at the top shelf. He had won! Which was great! But the boy didn't have a clue what to choose. He never had a place to put his belongings, and if he put them anywhere, well, they would get stolen. Something small. And then his eyes caught it. He grinned, pointing at a small box in the back. He knew what it was because he saw something like it on display in a window. The man handed him the box, and he opened it, staring at two rings inside. They weren't expensive, but they looked nice, very cute, and Chiyo put one on his finger, and the other Moyku's. "This way, I won't lose it." Chiyo rationalized. "Or you. This way I won't lose you." The little boy smiled sweetly.​

Moyku tilted his head as the male chose this particular prize. It seemed insignificant but when Myku's hand was taen and the ring was slipped on his pinkie, he realized..Why. " Chiyo..." he found himself blushing. why was he happy about this? He had no Idea..but he really liked it..alot. " Thank you!" He let out a chuckle and took Chiyo's hand again, bringing him to even more stations of fun. Like the fish catching and apple bobbing. Moyku realised he had been consumed with fun and was more than happy accepting the fact he was able to make Chiyo smile. But soon it was time for the fire works. Moyku brought Chiyo to a spot near the lake so they could see the fire works more clear. " This so the best part." he explained to Chiyo. " This is when the fire works go off.. after this we have to get to our sleep over. Our adventure isn't over yet after all."

"Fireworks?" Chiyo asked curiously. He'd heard the term before, but he never knew what they were. He just heard they were loud and big and scary and flashy. But he would trust Moyku if he said it "was the best part". The small boy giggled and sat down, pushing up his glasses and staring up at the dark sky. "I've never seen fireworks before!" He exclaimed excitedly, and nuzzled against Moyku, leaning against him as they sat by the lake. "Sleepover?" Chiyo questioned again. "I've never had a sleepover before either." He admitted with a laugh. "You're so nice to me, Moyku-san!" He smiled widely, proudly.​

Moyku was Surprised that the child hasn't experienced anything like this before. With a loving pat on the head, Moyku smiled down to him and allowing him to get closer. "
You'll see them.. I'm sure you will like it." Moyku started to fluster alittle at the wide smile. Why is he nuzzling? A-and he wasn't all that nice either.. He barely spent any money.. And he's basically kidnaping. Maybe Mouku wants to Give Chiyo that experience. Soon the first Crackle went across the sky, and the explosion if a life time was starting. Moyku pointed and watched for himself. It was truly beautiful. He turned to Chiyo eventually, lookin at his face light the many colors of the sky and he was dazed. His expression made Moyku realize.. That he was suppose to take care of Chiyo.. And in that moment he promised silently that he would take care if him. As long as it takes.

Chiyo's eyes widened when the fireworks danced before him. It was something he had never seen before. It might have been loud, big, and scary, but it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life. And he had seen a lot of beautiful things. Like the sunrise in the morning. Or the sunset in the evening. Or the stars at night. Or kisses by fancy couples. Or food at the market. But never had he seen anything like this. He sat there, dazed as he watched the exploding art in the sky, and when it was over, a steady stream of tears moved down Chiyo's dirty cheeks. He peered down at the ground, and pushed up his broken glasses. "That was.. the prettiest thing I've ever seen, Moyku-san." He turned to look at the man, tears falling down his face. "Th-Thank you," He hiccuped.​

" Oh..Chiyo.." Moyku brought the little male to his lap and he removed his classes, pulling up his sleeve to wipe the the young boys crying face. Moyku stared at him and furrowed worried brows. The beautifulest thing he had ever seen huh..? Moyku smiled at the repeated hiccups and he finds himself embracing the child. " There there, Chiyo..I'm glad...I'm glad I was the one to show this beautiful thing to you...but..are you happy..?"Moyku Pulled aya and held the damp face in his palm, looking at Chiyo so vulnerable, his little lip still quivering. " Did Moyku-san make you happy, Chiyo..?"​

"Y-Yes. Y-Yes, I'm happy. Y-You make me so happy, Moyku-san." Chiyo sniffled, tears rolling down his cheeks. "N-No one has-- has ever been so nice to me before." He whispered, and cuddled against the older man, shaking his head. "E-Everyone just kicked me to the side. B-But you didn't, you a-actually-- actually liked me." He whispered. "Th-Thank you, Moyku-san." He stuttered out, tears still falling down his cheeks.​

Moyku smiled and let the boy cry. he even kissed his cheeks and gently on his lids to at least help him stop crying.. but he continued it seemed. Soon and very soon the Fireworks ceased and a loud cheer and shout could be heard. " Ah, That means it's time to head home buddy.." Moyku lifted Chi-san and looked at his finger that had the ring on it. He suddenly went into a deep thought about this very moment and the day he spent With Chiyo. He..he was happy too. He would never forget this day as long as he lived. He actually made a tolerable friend who was overjoyed by MOYKU's kindness. Moyku brought Chiyo back to the car and bucked his adorable self up and drove about 5 more minuets before they reached to the apartments. " Here we are." he says as he helped Chiyo up again with a soft smile. he actually kept the boy to his hip as he brought him upstairs and opened the door. It was clean thank God. It was a good day after all. then again he had been thinking about taking Chiyo home since yesterday, so he had been keeping the place clean and freshs o the smell of smoke would't bother his little friend. " ..Sleepy?.." he asks rubbing Chiyo's back and pulling him closer.

Chiyo was becoming so very attached to Moyku. He had clung on to him the whole way home, and buried his damp face against the man's shoulder. The boy sniffled a little bit, and when they got home, he looked around the apartment. It smelled so clean and pretty and he had never been in an apartment before. The boy's eyes widened. It smelled nothing like Moyku, though, who often smelled like smoke. The boy turned to look at him, before he nodded. "K-Kinda," He admitted, and then clung tighter to Moyku. "I-I wanna sleep with you, M-Moyku-san.." He stuttered out, eyes big and hopeful.​

'Sleep with me' he says. He would be asking for it if he was with some random guy..coff coff. Moyku couldn't help but feel a blush come across his face. For a kid he really liked intimacy much..or was it security..? It doesn't matter since he wasn't going to let the kid out of his sight any way. even with his Doki-doki- eyes...Moyku wouldn't have been abe to say no. " Sure. Lets get you bathed and into one of my sweaters." He took his glasses off as he carried him to the bathroom and frowed at the frames. " We have to get you a new pair of these.." he set them down on the counter and he knelt to him. " If some one asks to undress you like this and they don't ask, say no okay? I'm about to take off your clothes is that okay..? or would you rather bathe yourself? Do you like warm water or hot water..?" he ruffled the young boys hair and smiled at his puffy face. So cute..

Status
Not open for further replies.