I thought I should do this after a week of nothing happening T^T

E

Erexia

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? Erexia, Or Call me Ricki~
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Bisexual female .3.
How many years young are you? I am 16 in eleven days counting~ (16/4/1997 is my birth)
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I've roleplayed for about... 4 years now, and I've been on this site for a week or so.
Groups or One on One? Why not both? *Shot* Ow, I prefer one on one, but group roleplays are amazingly fun.
Hamburgers or Hotdogs? .... Gonna say Burger, but not hamburger, I'ma say cheeseburger.. (I half with it was a choice with Muffins in it...~)
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Well, Let's see... Fireflies- Owl city, I can swing my sword- Tobucus and Radioactive by Imagine dragons... Quite a mix right ^^;;

I'm also open for roleplays~! Please look at my profile and flick me a private message if you're keen on rping with me~
(I would honestly love it if you did, I'm dying from lack of roleplays right now...)

Welcome to Iwaku, Ricki.

I'm October nice to meet you : )

Hi Erexia, whose name makes me giggle and think perverted things... *Cough*

It's good you posted a hello! >:3 If you are after playing partners, I highly recommend putting up partner requests and being proactive about clubbing people over the head and kidnapping them! Shyness is an epidemic that far too many people can't seem to get past. So many hopeful players looking for partners!