• Eh, not my choice of role play...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

.: nуяα :.

Original poster
so yeah.. just my workshop, I guess, for my role play.

Warning: THERE ARE SPOILERS FOR THE FIRST MOVIE AND SECOND MOVIE OF "How To Train Your Dragon"/"How To Train Your Dragon 2" ! IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THEM YET AND WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THEM, DO NOT JOIN OR HELP WITH MAKING THIS ROLE PLAY. -Thanks!

ђเ๔๔єภ เภ tђє รђค๔๏ฬร ๏Ŧ ภเɠђt [HTTYD role play]

____________________________________________________________________________________________

20z1ilc.jpg

.:: шнλτ ψσυ τнιπκ ψσυ sεε, шнλτ ψσυ τнιπκ ψσυ κπσш,
шнλτ ψσυ ғεεl, шнλτ ψσυ ϐεlιεvε...
ιτ ιsπτ λlшλψs τгυε ::.

25ugzfp.jpg

1zyzsat.jpg

welcome text here

25ugzfp.jpg

r1zbl0.jpg

about text here

25ugzfp.jpg

2ikzij4.jpg

☄ ғite rυleѕ ☄

Just a reminder to you all, that before you join this roleplay, I ask of you to be following the site rules. They are the rules that give us the privilege to be here so I advise that you follow them. Got it? Good.

☄ ѕpαммιɴɢ ☄
Nobody likes spammed so if you come here to advertise I ask that members ignore them and mods to tell them to be in their way. I don't like it when people randomly ask for us to join their role play or clan or group. I don't follow if you spam us. I will not allow spamming and I will report you immediately.
Now of you are asking someone to come somewhere, that's a different matter. Then I will allow it once every hour or once every page. Whichever takes longer.

☄ lιterαcy ☄
This is going to be a very literate role play and I expect you to make full sentences. That means proper grammar, from the country you were taught in, proper spelling, despite auto correct sometimes, and longer posts. For each character you role play, I expect six lines. That's right. Six lines. Not sentences. Lines. That's not too hard, considering your character has five senses, some even have that special sixth sense. Use them to describe your post, as it's more fun to role play with larger posts rather than smaller posts and not get enough information from it to fully reply.

☄ αctιveɴeѕѕ ☄
I expect you to make a commitment when you join this role play. I know that school is going to start soon for most and that we like to have fun when we can during the summer, but I want you all to be active. I have a life outside of forums too. But I still made this and am still here when I can be. I want you, as a member or mod of the role play, to be one at least once every five days. If you are not on, but still posting else where I will give you a warning. If you are not on this role play within 48 hours of the warning, you will be deleted.
A post will count only if you role play. No just saying "Hi, I'm here now," or "Hey sorry I haven't been here," and then poofing off for four or five days only to come back. If I have to warn you three times, you'll be deleted when I have to warning for the fourth time. I worked very hard in this with the help of my Mods. If you ruin our work by making this a dead thread, we will not be happy.

The only exceptions are if you were:
• grounded
• on a vacation
• had a natural disaster
• moving
• had a family emergency
• in the hospital

If you tell me ahead of time, I will be nice and let you off the hook for being inactive. Being grounded is also an exception but I would expect that you wouldn't be posting anywhere else and I will check your activity wall to see if your words are supported by proof. Please don't make me delete anyone.

☄ вαѕнιɴɢ/flαммιɴɢ ☄
If you don't know already, this is a big no-no to do on anything. These two things are basically the same thing. They are hating in a person, layout, idea and/or role play and I will not tolerate any of that. You come here to make fun of anything and I will be very angry.
Members, if this happens, please tell the basher/flammer to leave and please report them. If they do not leave then stop posting and wait for me to come online and I will fix the problem. If you have to stop posting, please wait for me.
This is to prevent anyone to get reported, banned or anything of the sort. I love my members so if anyone has to pay the price for defending this thread, it will be me. Mostly I will ask the person to leave and give them a nice little speech and then report them. Once I am sure they are gone, I will post the little saying and everyone can come back here. I love you guys so please do as I ask. =)

☄ trollιɴɢ ☄
This is another thing that I find as very agitating when I am part of a role play. For those of you who don't know what trolling is, it's when a person joins to go against every rule you have and to be as annoying as possible. I personally hate this and I ask that if a troll comes along, to ignore them. This is so hopefully no member gets suspended/banned nor this role play get deleted. Thank you.
And just to warn any trolls who would want to do that on my role play-I will personally try my best to get you banned and I will report you immediately. Trolling is not allowed on this role play and I will get very angry very fast if you break this rule. Thank you for not doing this. =)

☄ role plαy ѕtαɴdαrdѕ ☄
We all love to role play, but since this is more of a advanced role play, I don't want to have any problems with forum rules and things like that. I want you guys to remember what I expect to see and what not to see in your posts.
Short posts. As described in one of the rules above, I don't want any short posts. Short one sentenced posts are generally hard to respond and reply to. And they aren't as fun.
Drama. Don't make the role play revolve around your character. Unless they are apart of the main plot and one of the main people in it, don't make drama just for the heck of it. Don't just suddenly have them fall on a rusty nail and have to have super dangerous stuff happen with them or suddenly be attacked by a ravage wolf pack. If your character has too much drama around them, people tend to not like it. When you have your character over reactive it tends to be annoying when of do it all the time.

☄ cнαrαcter ѕtαɴdαrdѕ ☄
Yes, we all love our character but please remember that we don't like certain amounts of certain things in your character. Please review this rule before making your character or characters.
Mary-Sue/Gary-Stus. These two are not allowed in this role play. Not even the slightest. If you notice, all of my characters have their three (or more) fatal flaws. For an example, Robin has a bad temper, is so stubborn he can become narrow minded and he often means what he says but soon sometimes won't follow through with his promises. No perfect features either. Meaning they can't have flawless skin or perfect make up all the time. They can't have perfectly straight, white teeth. Make them your version of perfect, but if they seem too perfect to me, I won't permit them to be on this role play.
God-Modeling. No, okay? No. This is not allowed! Robin gets hurt, Nightwing gets hurt and even Toothless and Hiccup get hurt! No one is immortal! Everyone can get hurt. Nightfury, Stormcutter, Timber jack or Sculdren. Everything can get hurt.
Realistic. No other dragon is as fast as a Nightfury. No one can withstand a plasma blast without getting hurt. No one can easily escape a Stormcutter's grasp. No dragon-besides baby dragons-can ALWAYS evade a Alpha's command. Keep it realistic. Okay?
Drama Queens. Yes, drama is always fun but having way too accident prone characters that act out of proportion aren't fun to role play with. We don't like sob story's. If your character brings too much drama for it to be fun, I will ask that you try to make them different. If it continues, I will delete your character. Drama queens aren't fun to role play with.

☄ oυt of cнαrαcter reмιɴderѕ ☄
Please keep in mind of the Golden Rule that we are all taught in school. "Treat others as you wish to be treated." Don't go out of your way to make someone feel annoyed, mad, hurt or left out. That is not okay and is a form of cyber-bullying. I will not tolerate that and if you do it I will delete you and report you immediately. We are all friends here, and if you like it or not, you have to act like it as well.
Bartering. Not many know of this special little thing but the few who do tend to love it. Bartering is where we bend the rules of chatting and role playing and bring our characters out to chat with us. For instance, you can be out if character normally and you can pretend your character is on your account too. So they chat with you and everyone else. Just make sure to have everyone know when it's you and when it's them.
When you talk out of role play, make it obvious what is role play and what isn't. If you don't, I will ask you to make it more clearer. If you get me annoyed by doing this repeatedly I just might ask you to leave. More than likely not, but if you do it ten times in one day, I might be very annoyed.

☄ otнer ☄
Please respect me and other rpers, remember to be respectful, be nice and don't make everything about you and your characters. Be literate and keep this alive and I think we all will get along just fine.

☄ fυɴ ☄
Remember to have fun! That's the whole purpose of this role play and I intend to fully enjoy this with everyone. Thank you for joining, if you do! =)

25ugzfp.jpg

r71vf6.jpg

The island of Berk is a Viking village that is plagued by attacks from dragons that steal its livestock. A teenager named Hiccup, the awkward son of village chieftain Stoick the Vast, is unable to wield the usual weapons to fight dragons. He has fashioned mechanical devices under his apprenticeship with Gobber the blacksmith to aid in defense. During one attack, Hiccup believes he has shot down a Night Fury, an extremely dangerous dragon and later finds it trapped in his bolas. Hiccup tries to kill it, but finds himself unable to and instead cuts it free; the Night Fury roars and disappears into the forest.​

Stoick assembles a fleet to seek out the dragons' nest, placing Hiccup in a dragon fighting class taught by Gobber. The most proficient of his classmates is Astrid, a girl he secretly likes. Hiccup realizes that the Night Fury cannot fly properly due to an injured tail. After finding it trapped in a glade, Hiccup earns the dragon's trust and begins to care for it. He names the Night Fury "Toothless", for its retractable teeth. Later, Hiccup fashions a makeshift harness and prosthetictail piece that allows him to guide the dragon in free flight. Hiccup is able to transfer his knowledge of Toothless's behavior to the other species of dragons and becomes the star pupil, much to Astrid's dismay. Hiccup is given a dilemma when he is tasked with killing a dragon in front of the village to complete the class. Stoick's unsuccessful fleet arrives home, but his spirits are lifted upon hearing of Hiccup's success.​

Astrid discovers Hiccup training with Toothless, but before she can tell the village, Hiccup takes her for a ride. Toothless unexpectedly joins a flock of dragons and takes the pair to the dragon's nest, where they discover a gigantic dragon named the Red Death. The Red Death depends on the food the other dragons bring back; if there is not enough, it feeds on the smaller dragons themselves. After swiftly escaping the island, Astrid wants to tell the village of the nest, but Hiccup asks her to keep it a secret to protect Toothless.​

Hiccup tries to exhibit the dragon's true nature during his exam but Stoick stops the fight and inadvertently angers the dragon. Toothless arrives in the ensuing panic only to be captured as well. Whilst being scolded by his father, Hiccup accidentally reveals how to find the dragons' nest. Stoick disowns his son and sets off for the nest using Toothless as a guide. The Vikings find themselves outmatched against Red Death while Hiccup makes a plan to save them. When Hiccup and his classmates arrive flying dragons, Stoick is amazed at their abilities. Hiccup almost drowns trying to break Toothless free of a sinking ship. Stoick saves both of them and admits that he was wrong. Hiccup and Toothless engage the Red Death and kill it in a massive explosion. Toothless shields Hiccup as they are apparently consumed by the flames.​

Hiccup wakes up back on Berk, discovering his left foot has been amputated and replaced with a prosthesis made by Gobber. He is elated as he steps outside to find the Vikings and dragons working together to rebuild their village.​

Five years after the Viking village of Berk has made peace with the dragons, dragons now live amongst the villagers as working animals and companions, and even take part in racing sports. Hiccup goes on adventures with his dragon, Toothless, as they discover and map unexplored lands and territories. Having come of age, he is being pressed by his father, Stoick the Vast, to succeed him as chieftain, although Hiccup remains unsure if he is ready for this responsibility.​

While investigating a wildfire, Hiccup and Astrid discover the remains of a fort encased in a colossal blue ice formation and encounter a dragon trapper named Eret, who blames them for the destruction of his fort and attempts to capture their dragons for an insane conqueror called Drago Bludvist. The two riders return to Berk to warn Stoick about the dragon army that Drago is amassing, and Stoick orders the villagers to fortify the island and prepare for battle. Stoick explains that he once met Drago at a gathering of chiefs and found him to be an unreasonable madman, but Hiccup refuses to believe that war is inevitable. After Stoick interrupts their plan to get Eret to take them to his master, Hiccup flies off with Toothless in search of Drago, to try and reason with him.​

They are captured by a dragon rider named Valka, who is revealed to be Hiccup's long lost mother. She explains that she, like her son, was unable to kill dragons, and so, after being carried off during a dragon raid, spent twenty years rescuing dragons from Drago's traps and bringing them to an island haven created out of ice by a colossal Alpha dragon called a Bewilderbeast, to whom all dragons answer. Stoick tracks Hiccup to the island where he discovers that his wife is still alive. Simultaneously, Astrid and the other riders kidnap Eret to find Drago, but they are also captured and Drago learns of Berk's dragons.​

Drago and his army lay siege to Valka's sanctuary, where he reveals that he has his own Bewilderbeast to challenge the Alpha. A titanic battle ensues between the two Bewilderbeasts in a fight for control over all dragons on the island. Drago's Bewilderbeast emerges victorious by killing the Alpha and seizes control of all the dragons, including Toothless, using a strange form of dragon hypnotism attributed only to the Alpha. Hiccup tries to persuade Drago to end the violence, but Drago orders him killed as well. Toothless, under the influence of the new Alpha, approaches Hiccup and fires a plasma blast. At the last instant, Stoick pushes Hiccup out of the way, and is hit instead, killing him instantly. Hiccup angrily drives Toothless away when he approaches Stoick's body after the Alpha relinquishes control over him. Drago leaves Hiccup to his fate and, riding Toothless, again under the control of the Alpha, leads his now larger army to destroy Berk. Stoick is given a Viking funeral and Hiccup, now filled with grief and regret at the loss of his father and his dragon, doesn't know what to do anymore. Trying to encourage him, Valka tells him that he has a heart of a chief and a soul of a dragon. Inspired by her words, Hiccup decides that he will fly back to Berk to defend his people and live up to his father's legacy.​

The dragon riders and Eret ride baby dragons, which are immune to the Alpha's control, and arrive at Berk after the Alpha had already attacked the village and taken control of the dragons there. Hiccup confronts Drago and a brainwashed Toothless while the other riders work to distract the Bewilderbeast. Drago again orders the Alpha to make Toothless kill Hiccup, but Hiccup succeeds in disenchanting Toothless. Drago then orders the Alpha to shoot the pair, and the Bewilderbeast successfully encases them in a large blast of ice, seemingly killing them. His victory is short-lived, as Toothless, now glowing with plasma, blasts away the ice, revealing that both he and Hiccup are unharmed. Toothless challenges the Alpha and repeatedly fires plasma blasts at the Bewilderbeast. This frees the other dragons from the Bewilderbeast's control and all fire at it, severely injuring the colossal dragon until Toothless fires a final massive blast, breaking its left tusk.​

Defeated, Drago and his Bewilderbeast retreat into the ocean as the Vikings celebrate their victory. All the dragons now acknowledge Toothless as the new Alpha dragon, and Hiccup is made chief of Berk by the village elder. The film ends with Berk being rebuilt with a statue of Stoick erected in his honor, and Hiccup doing his duties as chief, proudly declaring that while others may have armies and armadas, Berk has its own dragons.​

Two years after Drago and his Bewilderbeast were defeated by Toothless and Hiccup, there is a disturbance on the horizon. Determined to protect his village and yearning to go for a flight alone with his dragon, Hiccup goes off on his own, not telling anyone where he's going and when he's leaving. He chooses to leave on the night of a horrible storm to cover their disappearance with the storm. Flying in the worst storm both Hiccup and Toothless had ever seen or heard of, they try to get to one of the islands that has been reportedly having troubles with Dragon Riders. Looking at his map, the wind soon snatches it out of Hiccup's hand and within the raging storm with powerful and dangerous winds, pounding hail and stinging rain, the two are lost.​

Going against all odds, Hiccup and Toothless fight to get out of the storm. Lightning strikes incredibly close to Toothless' tail, causing alarm in both dragon and rider. Hiccup tells Toothless to fly lower, towards the sea. This turns out equally as dangerous as the wind is even worse, the hail is even bigger and the rain his blinding as well as stinging. The waves seem to leap high out of the water, trying to take a hold of the two and bring them into watery graves. Managing to stay in the air, Toothless tries to fly him and Hiccup to the safety of land.​

Having a tug of war between life and death, the team and the storm seem to battle each other through out the entire night. With the waves becoming larger, lightning striking closer and the wind getting stronger, there seems to be no avail from the torture. Toothless is becoming exhausted and they need to find land quickly. Hiccup sees a rocky outcropping of a island and tries to guide his tired reptile friend to the safety. Just as they are almost there, lightning strikes Toothless' right wing, causing the two to plunge into the raging sea in tremendous pain. Separated from Toothless, Hiccup is unable to swim on his own. His metal leg gets caught in seaweed and rocks and he's unable to swim or move anywhere. Then Hiccup proceeds to black out.​

When Hiccup regains consciousness, his black dragon greets him. One look at him completely makes Hiccup horrified. Toothless' right wing is broken and beat in many wrong ways and his tail flap that Hiccup had made was gone as well as his saddle. Hiccup also seems to be missing his metal leg. With the help of his dragon, the boy manages to get onto Toothless' back. The two looked around the beach and there was nothing that could help them. A storming sea greeted them on one side while a rocky cliff was on their other side. Unable to go anywhere or fend for themselves, Toothless and Hiccup seemed doomed. Walking around the beach that seemed to save as well as kill them, there was no way off the island or on any part of the island besides that small beach.​

Prowling at the edge of the beach, near the water's edge, Toothless and Hiccup look for some way off the island without swimming. They had nearly drowned once and they didn't want to do it again. Taken by surprise, Toothless and Hiccup have a extremely heavy chain net thrown over them and are unable to move from the spot. Toothless growls at the strangers that approach them and Hiccup is found to be knocked out again through a cloth held to his mouth. When he is taken from Toothless, the Nightfury goes crazy, trying anything and everything to get his rider back. The strangers in the gray outfits and strange masks manage to take him onto their ship through their own dragons.​

When Hiccup wakes up for the second time, he is cuffed to a wooden chair. But, he does have a wooden leg, which was better then the other option. A large, muscular man enters the room and removes his silver mask. He has blue eyes, though his right one is cloudy and has a scar down it. His black hair is back in a ponytail and he claims to be called Reyorke. He is the leader of the Dark Ryders and had been looking for a man named Hiccup who rode a Nightfury as was the best dragon tamer. This makes Hiccup laugh and he tells the man that he is Hiccup. This makes the man laugh in mockery at him and he leaves the room, not believe in him.​

Meanwhile, back in the island of Berk, everyone is in a frenzy. Astrid fears about Hiccup and Toothless and has the original group of riders come together to go find Hiccup and Toothless. They had been missing for a week at this point. Flying in the course they had thought Toothless and Hiccup had flown in, they found things that only made them fear the worse. Torn bits of Hiccup's map. Shreds of Toothless' tail flap. Torn tidbits of Hiccup's coat. The two things that made them believe the worst was when they found the torn up and beat up saddle that belonged to Toothless and Hiccup's metal leg. The group picked up the remains of what used to be the dragon and rider's gear and headed back.​

Back with the Dark Ryders, Hiccup grew more and more restless, anxious to see his dragon. Every day brought Reyorke and his tauntings. He heard the anxious roar of Toothless quite often, along with the hostile snarls. The riders didn't seem to give up easily and before long they came upon a new island. Darke Island.​

Upon being brought onto the shore of the island, the charging blast of a Nightfury sounded from above. Hiccup ducked and took advantage of the careless Dark Ryders. He looked back at his black friend and a new curiosity came upon Hiccup. If that wasn't Toothless then who was it? Blasts coming from the dark night sky above, people gave up on him and Toothless to protect themselves. Hiccup limped towards Toothless and undid his bonds that made him unable to fully move. When the last of the Dark Ryders disappeared, a Nightfury landed close by the two. It was a girl dressed in black armor, with long black hair and bright blue eyes. She and her Nightfury helped Toothless and Hiccup get off the island, bringing them in another long flight over the sea. Feeling weird being on another Nightfury and the fact that Toothless had to be carried made Hiccup's head spin.​

Once upon the new island, the girl and her dragon gently dropped off Hiccup and Toothless at the mouth of a cave. Leaving the two boys confused when they left, Toothless and Hiccup went into the cave to get comfortable. It was better than being with the Dark Ryders. But how were they going to get down or back? Hiccup had no clue where they were. The girl and her dragon came back, carrying quite a big basket of fish. The girl introduced herself as Raven, her Nightfury named Blackwing, who was also female. Together, Raven and Blackwing helped the two lost riders get their strength back and fully heal. But there was one bad thing. Toothless would never be able to fly again. He would be able to still jump high and glide. But never fly. Due to his wing not healing correctly and only healing in the angles they were broken in, his right wing was beyond repair. Hiccup also found a big problem. His balance was a bit off. He learned to cope with it, but from nearly drowning, Raven suspected that Hiccup lost a part of his abilities to keep his balance.​

Days, months and years passed by, Raven and Hiccup growing as close as their dragons were becoming. Raven and Blackwing never ceased to surprise the two boys. Bringing different types of meat for cooking, new ways to fight, different places for Toothless to practice his gliding skills, different ways to help Hiccup stay on a dragon's back, they all became quite close.​

Another year had passed, only there was a new thing that happened. Hiccup and Raven had a newborn son. With black hair and blue eyes, like his mother's, Hiccup had almost wanted to name him Crow, for the bird so much like the raven, which she was named after. But, Raven had decided upon a name that brought hope. After a song bird with a beautiful song. Robin. Their son was named Robin. But that wasn't the only new addition to the group. A little baby Nightfury came within that year as well. With more of yellowish eyes then Toothless, but more greenish then Blackwing, Raven and Hiccup agreed to name the new little one Nightwing. Toothless and Blackwing seemed to approve of the name.​

Only a month after Robin and Nightwing had came into the little group, Raven and Blackwing had gone off on a flight. They didn't return alone. A dark group of dragons had flown over the island. Upon them, sat the Dark Ryders. Terrified for the two young ones, Raven and Blackwing convinced Hiccup and Toothless to run with Robin and Nightwing to a secret and hidden tunnel that led to a very safe cave. Barely managing to get to the hidden spot, Hiccup and his dragon went to return. Only to find that the Dark Ryders had won the battle. Unable to fly and unable to fight, Toothless and Hiccup could only watch helplessly as the Dark Ryders destroyed the island.​

Through the fire and flames, it seemed that the Dark Ryders lasted an eternity destroyed what the two had once called their home. When the evil group finally left, Hiccup and Toothless dared to leave Robin and Nightwing for only a few moments. The two were desperate and terrified. Upon the entire island, the only things they found broke their hearts. The iron armor of Raven along other her saddle and sword. Lost scales and a broken claw of Blackwing. Those were the only hints familiar they found.​

Nineteen years passed by and many things changed for both the four on the island of Ravenwing, named after the two girls that saved them, and the village on the island of Berk. Fishlegs had become the leader after Hiccup had "died." They were also attacked without mercy by the Dark Ryders. Hiccup lost full ability of being able to ride in the saddle. But he and Toothless had pushed and pushed their sons to become better and the best. Finally able to go on missions, Robin and Nightwing, who were both now fully grown, fought in patterns against the Dark Ryders. Always hidden. Always unnoticed. The two always won their battles. Sometimes they flew at far lengths to be able to battle. But always came back to report to their fathers, Toothless and Hiccup.​

One night, Robin and Nightwing were attacking the Dark Ryders when a new group came in. The riders of Berk. Fighting without knowing that the team of Robin and Nightwing were upon them, they fought and won against the Dark Ryders. But this was one battle of many. There is now a war between the dragon riders of Berk and the Dark Ryders... and now our story begins.​

25ugzfp.jpg

6fcz94.jpg

Berk, a small island that's "twelve days North of Hopeless and a few degrees South of Freezing to Death", is located solidly on the Meridian of Misery in the Barbaric Archipelago. Berk is a rather round island, similar to an oval shape, and it looks quite small on maps. It contains many interesting, geological landforms such as rocky arches and cliffs, beaches, waterfalls, streams and several large forests. There is also a massive cavern under the village which now serves as space for dragon stables. In the book series the island is known to grow a plant called the Berk Bog Rose. Berk is known to have extremely cold, long winters and short warm summers. However, throughout most episodes and the movie, the weather seems to be typically warm weather. A large amount of places are introduced around Berk despite its size. Places like the Great Hall, all of the houses, and the animal barns.

》Village
The village is a place where the vikings of Berk live. The village is filled with large houses with an architectural theme of dragons, and the homes are built on land with a gentle slope. However, these homes had to be constantly reconstructed or repaired after being destroyed during a dragon raid.

》The Great Hall
A large room with a large circular table at the centre, surrounded by many normal tables. This is where the vikings gather to plan an attack, communal meals, study (if in Dragon Training), hide during bouts of bad weather (in these instances the dragons and if necessary, farm animals, stay here as well), or celebrate. On the wall are portraits of all the previous chiefs and their sons, the most recent one being of Stoick and Hiccup.

》Barn
A large barn exists at the base of the cliffs, and in front of it are large pens for the yaks the vikings domesticated. Chickens and sheep are also kept here.

》Weapon Storehouse/The Armory
Obviously, a storehouse for weapons. Apparently there is gunpowder or some other explosive substance inside, which at one point Mildew lit to blow up the Storehouse and frame Toothless .

》The Docks
The Docks in Berk have large individual docks for loading and unloading large cargo into the ships. The docks are built from the large cliff of Raven Point. A wooden walkway is built above the docks to view the ships from. This is where Hiccup stood in the film as he watched the ships sail away to the Dragons Nest.

》Berk Dragon Training Academy
Once the arena where Dragon Fighting class was held, it also housed several dragon species the vikings had captured for training the younger vikings to fight. There was a Deadly Nadder (Stormfly), a Hideous Zippleback (**** and Belch), a Gronckle (Meatlug), a Monstrous Nightmare (Hookfang), and a Terrible Terror (Sharpshot). Toothless was also imprisoned here a short while. It was also used for the purpose of housing the battle between the best of the Dragon Fighting class and a Monstrous Nightmare. Later, Stoick gave Hiccup the arena to use as the Berk Dragon Training Academy, and a sign depicting Toothless was put up over the entrance. The dragon cages were kept intact, as the dragons were locked up here when they were causing trouble, and also Stoick's Thunderdrum, Thornado, was locked up here with a muzzle when it was still aggressive.

》Raven Point
As stated in the film, Hiccup says he shot down a Night Fury that fell just past Raven Point. Raven Point is a mountain peak filled with forests and steep cliffs. At the base of the tallest peak, lay the docks. This is notable because of a large canyon like structure between the tallest peak and another steep cliff.

》The Cove
A large sunken area in the forest with rocks, tree roots, and a pond with fish. It was here Toothless crash landed once Hiccup released him, and this was where they gained each other's trust and friendship. The walls are steep enough that Toothless cannot easily get out, though he can if sufficiently motivated, as seen when he escaped to save Hiccup from Hookfang in the film. Vikings can easily enter and exit however. Hiccup occasionally leaves Toothless here when he doesn't want him to go anywhere.

》Unlandable Swamp
Unlandable Swamp features a large damp swamp and several small rock formations rising out of the murky water. There are many plants and vines around this area, and the area is very foggy. Tall trees rise out of the ground on islands in the swamp, and many arches and cliffs are scattered around the outer rim of the area.

》The Great West Ocean
This area's most prominent feature is the large bay in the middle of the area. Many arches, cliffs and rocks are found around the exterior of the area, and large landforms rise out of the middle. Various waterfalls flow from the tops of the islands and landforms into the water below. The area that can be explored on foot has several ramps that lead to higher cliffs.

》The Woods That Howled
This area features a large forest and many giant landforms. Vines hang from the bottoms of the mountainous landforms, and at the very bottom of the area is a big thick fog. In the ground area, a large lake is found. A huge rock dome with many holes in it can be found sheltered over a cave entrance.

》Lava-Lout Island
This area has various lava pools and lavafalls around it. The main feature is the giant hollow mountain rising up in the middle. In a circle around the mountain is a lava moat. It also has many spikes and spiky cliffs scattered throughout the area.

》Black Heart Bay
A large bay is found in the middle of the area, which leads into the ocean. Huge Islands rise out of the sea, with various trees growing on them. Arches and cliffs circle around the place. The ground area is a woodland area with a very rocky and desert area branching off the side, which leads you straight into the Hideous Zippleback's domain. A very big lake is featured lower into the area, with a giantic waterfall splashing into it. A cave system is found behind a waterfall.

》Wild Dragon Cliff
A very foresty area, Wild Dragon Cliff features many cliffs with trees dotting the tops. A giant lake sits at the bottom of the area, with a large island rising up out of it. A huge waterfall flows into the lake, and up the waterfall sits the entrance to Badmist Mountain. A giant archway rises above the waterfall.

》Badmist Mountain
A very large area which sits at the top of the Isle of Berk, many cliffs form a U shape, with the open part of the U facing the open ocean. Several landforms rise up from the barren ground, and a large underground lake can be found in the side of the cliff. This is Toothless' favorite spot on the island, and he can be found in a small alcove of trees on ground level.

》Wrecker's Reef
A large bay covered in constant snowfall, large spires with bridges connecting to cliffsides dot the area, which is penetrated by a large icy bay. Snow-covered trees are the only foliage. Crabs can be found in the bay.

25ugzfp.jpg

16jejp1.jpg

plot text here

25ugzfp.jpg

a9sn.jpg

news text here

25ugzfp.jpg

syxypw.jpg

members text here

25ugzfp.jpg

etxwdk.jpg

Bewilderbeast [[ Tidal Class ]]
The Bewilderbeasts are the biggest of all dragon kinds known in Berk. Today, only a few of these titans remain out there. They have not been abundant in numbers, but this is unclear whether their populations are small by nature or if they are endangered. On stats, they are stronger in attacks and heavier in build, but less agile than their fire-breathing counterparts. The ice dragon have narrower orbits as being flightless, and less shot limits as well. The Bewilderbeast is a very large, spiky dragon with two big mammoth-like tusks and huge multiple wings. The front side of their bodies are covered with burr-like spikes, along with two lines of spikes along the eyelids, giving an impression of eyebrows. 'King's frills' can be seen on the occipital region. Protrusions from the back of their head form a frill. The Bewilderbeasts are unable to fly as not having proper wings enough for flight, mostly due to their colossal body sizes. This makes one of the few weaknesses that makes this species vulnerable. Proportions of upper and lower jaws are unlike those of usual reptiles, having a fish-like mouth with small teeth. Their lips are similar to that of mammals like humans to enable them 'blow' actions. Interestingly, no nostrils are visible on their faces. Its hard, "coral-like amphibian skin" covers the whole body and the scales provide surprisingly robust defenses to the dragon. In total, this species has many unique characteristics, making it a very mammal-like dragon. Its many colors include ice white, muddy brown, and dark purple. The Bewilderbeast is truly the king of dragons. They are currently the most powerful dragon, and also being so far the largest of all known dragons. It is normal for them to have their own 'nest' and be protectors or guardians of smaller dragons nearby, and they are seemingly generous to take care of fellows in the nest. Generous individuals even chase around ceanic fish and gather like baleen whales to feed dragons under their cares. Societies well ruled by each Bewilderbeast has highly advanced organization constructions that work for goodness of every member of the communities. On the other hand, however, they can force or enslave the other dragons even against their wills to do the Bewilderbeast's bidding. The fates of the minions really depend on each Bewilderbeast's morality and situations. They are leaders of dragons, and are essentially living 'nature' themselves to preordain entire ecosystems; being gentle, 'father nature' or benevolent, 'natural disaster or storm'. Ice Blast is probably one of the most unique among all behaviors demonstrated by the Bewilderbeasts, right next to their amazing ability to take control of even the strongest of wills and minds of lesser dragons using ultrasonic sounds. So called the Alpha Species, the Bewilderbeasts are so far the only species of any organisms to cause hypnosis at will in the natural world. It was once unclear whether this ability is a separated ability or is merely one of its behaviors, but it was later revealed that besides possessing hypnotic abilities, each Bewilderbeast devotes sufficient efforts to gain trusts and respects from nest mates, and successes must be accompanied by moralities and the kings' own wills to bring happiness and fortunes to other dragons. Once controlling is actuated, all other smaller dragons in the areas are under king's command and will and seemingly unable to resist without countermeasures, save for babies who "don't listen to anyone". Natural history of this species about how they gained this ability is unknown. Bewilderbeasts utilize their blizzard abilities to create icy shells of their nests. In the process, Bewilderbeasts choose ideal environments to involve natural hot springs (possibly near volcanoes), and they enjoy and pleasant hot waters themselves, despite being Arctic sea dragons. The Bewilderbeasts also rather fond of designing their own kingdoms in terms of ice arts. Additionally, the palaces of kings may also function as obvious marks to show their territories and to show kings' mightiness to avoid needless conflicts with threat effects (may also be useful to find other members of their kind), or as signs of safe shelters or homes to back for those who need safeties. The Bewilderbeasts are Arctic dragon and their bodies have high tolerances to harsh natural environments of frozen and windy oceans. Bewilderbeasts' most notable and feared abilitiy is to burst stream of ice-turning water on contact like liquid nitrogen. This ice-blast is extremely powerful, and can create immense 'glacial explosions' on contact. Bewilderbeasts can either contain freezing airs in their bodies or to create cold mists themselves, and adapt this ability to shoot destructive projectiles. This ability to shoot ice is similar to the Flightmare or the Doomfang, a large sea dragon that shoots "blue fire" to freeze its victims. However, unlike the Doomfang, the Bewilderbeast shoot large sprays of freezing water that eventually turns into ice on impact. This is the only dragon confirmed to breathe ice. Seemingly, they can create glaciers and ice masses that are far larger than their own bodies. The fact that Bewilderbeasts prefer the hot springs near the volcanoes indicates that they do not take cold waters into their bodies to utilize ice blasts. The Bewilderbeast's breath appears to be freezing cold, which may be how they eject the sea water and are then able to reduce its temperature to below freezing right as it crashes into its target. The Bewilderbeast can use its tusks and head to battle. In the trailer, both Bewilderbeasts battled with their tusks and headbutts which is similar to how moose, deer and other animals with horns or antlers. Also due to the Bewilderbeasts large size they can throw themselves on to enemies. Despite being quadruped, they can also stand quite well like some cats and dogs, or bears. Despite being enormous in size and having rather terrestrial form, they are true to their class; capable of swimming in surprisingly fast speed which is faster than the most fine ships. Swimming speed of fully matured Bewilderbeasts are beyond belief; they are capable of ignoring drastic hydraulic drags and water pressures due to their titanic body masses, being very agile enough to chase oceanic fish to feed other dragons, and are fast enough to demonstrate surprise attacks despite being so large. Also, the swimming itself produces devastating side effects at top speeds.​
Species Limit: 2 [[ 1 left ]]
Type: Very Rare
Very Special Permission Required to Role Play

Boneknapper [[ Mystery Class ]]
The Boneknapper is a species of dragon thought to be mythical by Vikings due to its rare nature. As its name may suggest, the Boneknapper spends its time scouring the land for pieces of bones in order to create the perfect armor for its body. Sometimes, this bone armor can be essential for the dragon to perform basic actions, such as roaring. The Boneknapper will often go to extreme lengths to find the bones it seeks, hunting down the fragments for years. However, the dragon does have a docile side to its nature as well, as with most dragons around Berk. It is quite a large species, reaching 24 meters (80 feet) long. A member of the Mystery Class, Boneknappers are built in a similar birdlike manner like the Deadly Nadder, albeit much larger. Their natural coloration seems to be a dull olive-green, though it can hard to see under their armor of bones. Unlike most dragons, which have hard scales to protect themselves from enemies, Boneknapper scales are thin and soft. To counter this weakness, Boneknappers cover themselves in the bones and horns of dead dragons and other animals. It is also confirmed that as long as their objectives to collect perfect bone pieces, Boneknappers can be very calm and friendly towards human beings. The Boneknapper is one of two dragons that have been doubted of existence. Many Vikings believed there was no such thing as the Boneknapper. The other is the Smothering Smokebreath. Without their armor, they somewhat resemble a cross between a Nadder and a Scauldron. In armor, the Boneknapper resembles a Dracolich despite not being undead. To train a Boneknapper, one must give it whatever it desires. It will then become like "...an overgrown puppydog." It needs a special bone near its throat to be able to roar.​
Species Limit: 6 [[ 6 left ]]
Type: Rare
No Permission Required to Role Play

Changewing [[ Mystery Class ]]
The Changewing is a Mystery Class dragon that has large wings on its back, horns on its face and an antennae-like appendage on top of each of its eyes. This gives the Changewing an unique appearance. Changewings nest in large, tall forests in packs. They group together for common goals, or in other words, they are team players, and will stop at almost nothing to remain in possession of their eggs. Also, Changewings are very curious creatures, and like to mimic everything that they see. A Changewing's egg has gem-like qualities and are green in base, but its aura glows in multiple colors. Some Vikings will mistake these for "Stones of Good Fortune". Changewings are known to be very cooperative and work together to accomplish their goals. Multiple Changewings help one another acquire one of their eggs, and do not rest or leave until all of their eggs have been found. The way a Changewing pack works, is very much like how a lion pride works. The females do most of the hunting and fighting, and defend their territory. With two of their well-known abilities, Changewings are possibly one of the most dangerous and effective hunters to Vikings. They usually hunt like a pack of wolves, or a pride of lions. One dragon lead a single victim from its herd, and the rest surrounds it. The Changewing's most noticeable attribute is the ability to change the colors and textures of its scales to that of its surroundings, creating an invisible-like effect. Unlike most other dragons, the Changewing can launch concentrated streams of acid at victims. This acid can burn through most, if not all, materials in seconds. Another known feature of this dragon is the unseen ability of hypnotism. The Changewing's skin is vulnerable to attack, as it is softer due to its color-changing properties.​
Species Limit: none
Type: Common

Deadly Nadder [[ Tracker Class ]]
The Deadly Nadder is a species of dragons, said to be one of the most beautiful. They are well known for their poisonous and painful spines, and extremely hot fire that can melt metal or rock easily. In appearance, the Deadly Nadder is very bird-like: it is bipedal and possesses winged forelimbs and it is about the same size as medium sized theropod dinosaurs such as Allosaurus. Its small yet keen eyes, equipped with binocular vision, are one of the tools it uses to stalk its targets. Its body is a vivid color, with a light beige underbelly, while its wings are mottled colors. In front of its eyes is its curved nasal horn, which is often used to batter opponents; its lower jaw is shorter and wider than its upper, giving it an overbite. Ringing its skull are a set of spikes. Coating the tail is a series of spines that can inject venom into a target. When relaxed, its head spikes and venomous tail spines lay flat, and when alarmed, they are shot upward to intimidate its foe. The tail spikes can also be used to make a rattling noise which it makes right before it attacks, similar to rattlesnakes. In terms of behavior, the Deadly Nadder is fast and dangerous, though its potency as a hunter is hindered by the blind spot directly above its nose (possibly due to its large horn). As a result, the dragon relies on its keen sense of smell and hearing, often instead of its binocular vision, in order to find its prey. The Deadly Nadder also has, at its disposal, a tail that is covered in bristling poisonous spikes, which are used as projectiles to stun or immobilize its prey. Its tail spikes are its preferred weapon (probably due to the aforementioned blind spot). It can launch its tail spikes with devastating speed and accuracy. Its most devastating trait, however, may well be its ability to blow magnesium-fueled flames, which can easily melt metal. The Deadly Nadder is one of the most beautiful dragons, and unfortunately, it knows it. It is well-known for its vanity; it constantly grooms itself to stay clean and maintain the luster of its scales. Like the Night Fury, the Deadly Nadder is a picky eater whose diet comprises mostly of poultry and is allergic to domesticated hoofed animals. However, when it is trained, it becomes very affectionate, not unlike a pet dog, pet cat, pet bird or other sociable creature. Deadly Nadders have amazing abilities that set them apart from other dragon species. They are big enough to do well in combat, but small enough to be fast both on land and in the air. When put on a diet of chicken, the Nadder's speed increases greatly. They are also quite agile and well-balanced, Nadders have been confirmed to have the hottest fire of all dragon species, despite Hiccup claiming the Fireworm's skin when alight is as hot as the sun. Its been said that the Nadder's fire is hot enough to melt metal, and turn Vikings into ash.​

Fireworm [[ Stoker Class ]]
The Fireworm is like the cockroach of the dragon world, that is, if a cockroach could superheat its skin to burn everything it touched. It also has traits from bees in that they create gel that's stored in honeycomb-like structures and have a queen. Common Fireworms are about half the size of Terrible Terrors. They have dark gray scales with red skin underneath, or gray skin that turns red when heated; however it seems in Riders of Berk, they have orangish-brown scales. They also have five pairs of legs for a total of ten legs. They have fierce eyes that glow in the dark. They resemble lizards, with their wide heads and long bodies. When they heat, they glow white-red, and sometimes light their bodies on fire. These dragons are often found in large groups. This makes them extremely dangerous. They are even remotely aggressive, occasionally clinging to potential enemies. Usually Fireworms make their homes in dark caverns. Fireworm Queens are very protective of their firecombs of gel and will chase down anything that tries to take it. As being a mother, the queen has devoted, discreet nature even on rage to take back her firecombs, and being highly intelligent as being capable of conjecturing the intruders' motives and objectives.Strangely enough, average fireworms are afraid of fire. The Queen however is not. Despite their aggressive nature (to protect their nests), they seem to know if another dragon's fire is worn out, and are kind and sympathetic enough to reignite other dragons' firepower with their venom (at least all species of Stoker class receive benefits). The queen of the fireworms (the Fireworm Queen) looks quite similar to your average fireworm, but she has some differences that make her outstand from the rest. For instance, while the common fireworm can fit in the palm of a hand, the queen is many times bigger, her size is comparable to that of a Monstrous Nightmare. She also possesses several protuberances in the back and front of her head that resemble a crown. The Queen was seen only at Fireworm Island so her original color (the color when not heated up) is unknown. It is unknown if the Queen even have an original color. Fireworm Queens are the only female in the species. All fireworms can heat up their skin to a temperature of hotter than the Sun and being high enough that they can burn almost anything. While doing so they also generate a great amount of light, and sometimes, they even set themselves on fire. It is known that the closer two fireworms are to one another, the brighter they will shine. Applying their body heat, Fireworm Queens have extremely powerful, napalm-typed fire breaths that are very unruly gaseous fire with spewing out small fireworks (being similar to that of the Monstrous Nightmares). These flame blasts are surprisingly potent, being twice as powerful as Night Furies', and are comparable with the Bewilderbeasts' ice blasts. They also have strong prehensile tails that can pick up large objects over 5,000lbs or more. On top of that, they are able to stand on four legs and their tongue has a venom that has the ability to reignite the worn out fire of Stoker Class Dragons, like Monstrous Nightmares and Typhoomerangs. Fireworms can also produce some kind of gel that gives them their fire and they store in honeycomb-like containers.​
Species Limit: 5 [[ 5 left ]]
Queen Fireworms are the only ones to be riden
Permission Required to Role Play

Flightmare [[ Mystery Class ]]
The Flightmare is a medium-sized dragon that has a very ghost-like appearance. Its body is covered in small spots that almost resembles the night sky. It slightly resembles a mix between a Skrill, a Night Fury and a Fireworm, with glowing scales. It appears to get its glowing, ghost-like appearance from the glowing blue algae it eats. When kept on an algae-free diet, it loses its blue glow and turns into a salmon pink color. From what has been seen, the Flightmare is a very aggressive and territorial dragon, being very protective of it's territory and food sources. Seeing how Flightmares are build for speed and defense, they usually avoid fights with bigger and stronger dragons. Flightmares have been shown to be quite determined. The Flightmare's body glows by eating algae that shines along with the Northern Lights. It can strike with a mist that paralyzes its prey to give itself enough time to return and finish it. Flightmares have shown to be quite fast and agile. In order for the Flightmare to kill its prey with its mist, it needs to spray its prey for about 5-6 seconds to let its victim freeze to death when the temperature is about -20 degrees.The Flightmare's wings are slightly transparent.​
Species Limit: 4 [[ 4 left ]]

Grapple Grounder [[ Unknown Class ]]
The Grapple Grounder is very fast, springy, and dangerous. This dragon is snake-like in appearance, with four long skinny legs and a long body. It is ready to fight any dragon it meets, and seems that the Grounder shoots pulse blasts similar to those of a Night Fury. The Grapple Grounder's head and neck seems to resemble a Zippleback's and Scauldron Its appearance is very similar to dragons of several exotic or eastern lore, particularly the Yinglong, a powerful dragon from Chinese myth, being similar to the Fireworm. Their main power is their body size. Although it can't dish out fast attacks in a short time, its magnificent speed takes from one attack to another quickly. It has more stamina and strength than Night Furies, but less speed, power, and fire.
Species Limit: 8 [[ 8 left ]]

Gronkle [[ Boulder Class ]]
The Gronckle is one of the toughest (and slowest) dragon in the dragon world, and more than lives up to its looks in the battlefield. The Gronckle can be a slow, lazy, and cranky bulldog-like dragon; it has been known to fall asleep mid-flight, waking only when it plunges into the sea or crashes into a mountain. They spend the majority of the day sleeping. Because of its tremendous weight and small wings, it would seem impossible for them to fly. However, because the wings of a Gronckle beat at a speed similar to that of hummingbirds' dragonflies', or bees' wings, it is possible for one to sustain flight. In fact, a Gronckle can fly backward, sideways and even hover in place. Its tail can be mistaken for the head if little attention is paid. It is also prone to dragon acne. Because of its large stout body and clubbed tail, the Gronckle somewhat resembles an Ankylosaurus. It has huge jaws which it uses to hold food when carrying it to the dragon mound. It has a rather blunt nose horn and fairly stubby toe claws. Its legs are practically useless in battle, and due to its short tail it has a fairly small attack range. The Gronckle can launch a devastating fire attack but is limited to six shots at a time. Both its fire attack and hovering flight pattern makes it a very dangerous dragon. It can simply hover slightly out of reach of the Vikings and then blast them with its powerful fire. Unlike the other dragons, the Gronckle can refill its so called shot limit fairly quickly. Most dragons use a flammable gas, but the Gronckle eats rocks and then melts them in its stomach. So as long as there are edible rocks in the area the Gronckle will be able to refill its shot limit. Like all Boulder Class dragons, Gronckles have extremely strong jaws, being able to crush boulders with ease. The Gronckle has many hidden abilities. One interesting fact about a Gronckle's stomach is that it is able to melt down any type of rock and metal like a forge. By mixing certain minerals and ores, it is able to create an alloy called Gronckle Iron, which can be shaped into weapons and instruments that are lighter and stronger than those made of pure iron. Because of their mineral-based diet, Gronckles are the only known dragons that are immune of Dragon Root. This is because of their diet of minerals. Therefore, it might be possible that the Hotburple might be immune too. It is said that when provoked or surrounded that the Gronckles will inhale deeply, and the bumps on their bodies will blast off that will be scattering in every direction for self defense. Interesting enough, Gronckles are much faster on the ground, then in the air. They are very manouverable in the air, being able to go backwards, sidewards and even hold still to hover. Gronckles have extremely tough scales, and withstand many attacks from enemy Dragons and Vikings. This makes them one of the most toughest Dragons, in terms of defense. While short, their club-like tail is actually quite a strong weapon, against both Vikings and Dragons. Because they are so heavy, even a simple body slam can do fatal damage. Gronckles have a strong sense of smell, Gronckle eggs are the smallest of all the species. They are very rough and have dark brown color. They also bounce around like jumping beans. As mentioned before, Gronckles are lazy and sometimes cranky dragons. They fly slowly due to their small wings and bulky bodies, but their fire attacks are devastating. They can be sweet natured at times, especially towards their hatchlings or their riders. They are faster on the ground and if they need to move quickly, they prefer to run.​

Hackatoo [[ Sharp Class ]]
This impulsive and reckless member of the Sharp class is a master at collecting wood...so long as its axe-like snout doesn't get stuck in the tree its cutting! The Hackatoo has three pairs of legs. It has a sharp snout to chop trees, spiky tail and back, as well as a total of six legs. Hackatoo eggs are laid at a high altitude so they can hook on to whatever they hit.​

Hideous Zippleback [[ Mystery Class ]]
The Hideous Zippleback is a large, two-headed dragon. It is sly and surprising, but certain noises can confuse it and cause it to entangle its heads. The dragon has two personalities and two minds, one in each head, and one often argues with the other head over what to do. This dragon reminds some Vikings of bickering siblings when they aren't running away from it. Occasionally the dragon forgets that it is a two headed dragon, and one head tries to go one way, and the other head tries to go the other way, this can be problematic. Even baby Zipplebacks fight over which direction to go or what to do. Its two heads also can aid it in confusing its enemies. They have been known to creep up on a human and trap them between their two heads. They can also work together to catch prey (one head watches for danger while other watches food) or solve complex problems (one head scares prey into the mouth of the other). Due to their double heads, Zipplebacks have two brains, one in each head, and all four eyes simultaneously transmit information to both brains. If one head is covered up and food is stuck in front of the uncovered head, both heads will start salivating at the same time. Because of this, it is nearly impossible to sneak up on a Zippleback. With their two heads, the Zippleback is one of the oddest dragons in the World. However, its two heads also give it a deadly weapon that's unique from any other dragon species. The head on the right side breathes a green, flammable gas, while the left head produces an electrical spark from its mouth to ignite the gas, creating lethal explosions. By itself, the gas can make a human disorientated if inhaled. They can also this gas in order to hide themselves, which makes them very stealthy. They use it to unexpectedly strike their victims. The Zippleback's hidden ability is to release a large amount of gas, and then set themselves on fire. They bite their own tails and become a flaming wheel, which they can use to knock out enemies. Zipplebacks have shown to be quite agile and fast, and have a large amount of stamina. Like most Dragons, Zipplebacks have sharp claws and teeth, which they use to attack enemies and catch their prey. The Hideous Zippleback is often described as one if the most unusual dragons in the world. This dragon has two long, serpentine necks with spikes on it. These spikes can 'zip' together, in order to create the illusion of one neck. At the end of the necks, are two short heads. The Zippleback has a large horn on its nose, and two thinner horns on top of its head. Like most dragons, they have yellow reptile-like eyes. The teeth in their lower jaw seem to be longer then the one's in the upper jaw, sticking out. They also have two tails, which can also 'zip' together. The end of the tail posses' a fin-like structure on its tails. Thanks to its relatively short legs and wings, the Zippleback is a slow walker and flier. Their legs possess short, but strong legs with four sharp claws. The Zippleback is probably one of the biggest and longest of the medium-sized dragons, if not the biggest. To train a Zippleback, you must feed both heads at once, then play with the dragon.​

Hobblegrunt [[ Stoker Class ]]
The Hobblegrunt has a single horn and and an exandable frill surrounding its head. It has clawed wings, small arms and big legs like a Deadly Nadder. It also appears to have long neck and tail as well. The Hobblegrunt doesn't have a particular color, but instead it changes color depending on its mood:
● Yellow: Happy
● Purple: Curious
● Red: Angry
The Hobblegrunt is the second dinosaur-like dragon, with the first being the Speed Stinger. It is also the second dragon that is able to change its colors, with the first being the Changewing The Hobblegrunt is also able to change its colors like a chameleon, and this ability is similar to that of the Changewing. Instead of doing it for defensive purposes, it changes color depending on its mood. It can use this ability to calm other dragons. Its fire type is an ethane expectorant. Using the large frill on its head, the Hobblegrunt is able to sense its surroundings.

Species Limit: 12 [[ 12 left ]]
Type: Uncommon

Hotburple [[ Boulder Class ]]
Hotburples greatly resemble Gronckles, although they have larger body and wings, with their eyes positioned closer to the snout than to the ears. Like Gronckles, Hotburples are heavily armored and can fire lava blasts. Their high strike power rivals that of the Night Fury. While Gronckles like to eat any type of rocks, Hotburples prefer to eat ores of metal, such as iron.It is possible that the Hotburple is actually a subspecies of the Gronckle. It is said, however, they are still somewhat related to Gronckles. The Hotburple's teeth is thinner and maybe a little bit sharper than Gronckle's teeth. It is unknown if Hotburples can blast off the bumps on their body like Gronckles. It is said that the Hotburple is a walrus, a bulldog, a tadpole, and a trash bin mixed together.​
Species Limit: 16 [[ 16 left ]]

Monsterous Nightmare [[ Stoker Class ]]
The Monstrous Nightmare is one of the most aggressive, powerful, and stubborn breeds of dragon known to Vikings. A Nightmare is usually purple, scarlet, or green and possesses a long, snake like neck and tail. Unlike some other breeds of dragon, it has no forelegs, and its ground-based locomotion is similar to that of pterosaurs; it can use its claw-tipped wings to "crawl" along the floor. Their horns might be used in the same way as other species of horned animals, use them, in order to fight other members of their species and as a visual display. By nature, the Monstrous Nightmare is fearless and proud. Nightmares are some of the strongest dragons around and they know it. They are extremely aggressive. In battle, they are the first to arrive and last to leave. The best way to earn the trust of a Nightmare is simply to show it the respect it deserves. Placing a gentle hand on its snout and showing you are not a threat to it is the best way to go.
Despite their name, Monstrous Nightmares are known to have a softer side. Their favorite food are scented flowers. As it is quick to anger, the Monstrous Nightmare can be counted on to be the first to arrive and the last to leave in a fight. Its signature attack of their abilities, known as the "Fire Jacket," is to engulf itself in flames, resulting in an intimidating offensive and defensive maneuver similar in appearance to napalm or other gel-based incendiaries. This dragon also has powerful jaws that are armed with sharp fangs and have sharp meat hook-like claws. They are able to use their sharp spines to put fish through it, so later they can save it for later. They can also use their Fire Jacket in order to keep their food warm. Their long, snake-like necks are capable of swallowing prey the size of an adult viking whole and their long snake like tail are shown to be used as a club tail. Their tail is powerful enough to send heavy Viking flying for great distance. Nightmares are possibly one of the strongest dragons known to the Vikings of Berk. They have been seen fighting other dragons, such as Night Furies, Deadly Nadders, and Hideous Zipplebacks. They also have been seen carrying heavy Vikings on their necks and heavy loads in the air. Nightmares have been shown to be fast runners, fliers, climbers, and swimmers. When swimming, they slightly resemble an alligator. The Wing Blast is a hidden ability. They use their large powerful wings to create a blast of wind that is so strong, it can bring a fully-grown Hideous Zippleback to the ground. They can use their wings for both offensive and defensive goals. Because they are such good fighters, they have a very high stamina and great endurance by being able to stand many attacks. Monstrous Nightmares have a tendency to spit fire at off times, unintentionally, like coughing, sneezing and laughing. Monstrous Nightmares are said to grow to 70 ft long.

Night Fury [[ Strike Class ]]
The Night Fury is the fastest, smartest, and rarest of the known species of dragons. It is small to medium-sized with a sleek, dark body with varying shades of a navy blue coloration. It sometimes appears bluish and has faint lighter patterns similar to that of a manta ray. The Night Fury somewhat resembles an axolotl in general appearance and has two pairs of wings with a shape similar to a bat, two mobile, ear-like plates on the back of its head that show its mood, as well as other pairs around their jaw depending on their age. They also have a pair of large, yellowish-green, cat-like eyes and sharp retractable teeth. Unlike most dragon species, the Night Fury has a short neck and lacks any kind of horns. The dragon is about 26 feet in length. In flight, the Night Fury's wingspan is unrivaled, bearing approximately 48 feet, making it resemble some sort of jet plane. This allows it to fly faster, longer and further than any of the other dragon species. It uses the wing-like flaps on its tail to steer and maneuver, similar to an airplane rudder. However, a Night Fury will be incapable of flying if one of these flaps is missing or destroyed. This species also possess remarkable speed and agility on land, being able to outrun and outmaneuver most other dragons and even being able to jump to and leap from various objects like trees or walls. Night Furies are generally quite aggressive to any form of threat they find, similar to how the other dragons treat the Vikings of Berk. The Night Fury is considered to be so aggressive that it is likened to the "unholy offspring of lightning and death itself". However, like their fellow dragons, Night Furies appear to have a different personality when they are not threatened. They are curious creatures that attempt to understand new things they observe and are intelligent enough to attempt to recreate the actions that they see. Night Furies, in comparison to most other dragons, are very capable of communicating, and seemingly understanding human speech. When Night Furies are at locations where their visual sight is limited, making it dangerous to fly, they can use a special roar. This roar, visualized as a purple colored soundwave from the dragon's perspective, bounces off all objects and obstacles nearby and allows the dragon to avoid them, even in mid-flight. Unlike with bats, this roar, or at least part of it, is still low enough to be within human hearing range; humans are able to hear the dragon using the roar. Night Furies also have flaps on their backs. Those "flaps" are flat, leathery fins, placed in 'V' shape and extending from his back, to the end of tail. They gave him more manouverability and control in flight. Night Furies are shown to be amazing swimmers. But Night Furies do have a limit and will drown unless they have access to surfaces. Also demonstrated in the second film, Night Furies are shown to be able to "charge" themselves, which gives them more strength, stronger fire with seemingly no limit, and the ability to not only withstand Alpha's control, but also to break that control over other dragons, which makes a lot of sense. This also give them a more menacing look with their back, nose and mouth glowing bluish color similar to their fire, probably due to the amount and strength of this fire inside them. A Night Fury's main type of attack style is dive-bombing at enemies at great speed while being completely camouflaged within the dark sky. The Night Fury is able to become completely invisible at night because of its dark colored scales. In addition of dive-bombing, the Night Fury will also spit out oxygen/acetylene-fueled flames that will explode upon impact and will instantly incinerate anything. They occasionally hang upside down like a bat. Sometimes when they are getting ready to sleep, they singe the ground with their fiery breath, while walking in a circle, much like dogs and cats do before laying down. Night Furies are picky eaters and prefer to eat fish. When hunting, a Night Fury uses its sharp retractable teeth as fishing hooks in order to grab and grip prey from the water. Night Furies are also capable of completely swallowing prey whole and their stomach liquids, which are similar to battery acid, are strong enough to dissolve fish bones. When tamed, Night Furies are known to regurgitate half of their catch for their owners. Night Furies have a penetrating, wolf-like or cat-like stare. While Night Furies usually keep to themselves, they are very protective. The Night Fury is a very dangerous and elusive dragon and should be avoided at all costs, unless of course, one is able and willing to train it. Night Furies are said to be amazing fighters. They use their incredible explosive fire to damage any unlucky foe. It is shown that a Night Fury can switch between different fire styles. Plasma blasts are purple fire-bolts that explode on target almost instantly. These are a Night Fury's primary defense and are very lethal. Second is the fire a Night Fury uses to warm up the place where it will sleep. This fire isn't particularly strong, but it can light up fireplaces and stoves. Night Furies are very agile and swift in flight, using this to confuse their enemies. It is possible that this limit applies only to the battle typed fire blasts, and the weaker ones have different, if any limit. Training a Night Fury is very hard. A wild Night Fury will just fly away and ignore you. The only other way is to catch it (which is extremely hard). It is preferable to catch it without hurting it (which is even harder than catching it). Another way is to find its egg and train it when it hatches. This is even harder since Night Furies are the rarest of all the dragon species. It can tone down its fire for different applications, for example, it can fire concussive blasts that can knock people off their feet (though not significantly harm them), while at the same time being able to destroy entire battlements with more powerful blasts.When a Night Fury is about to fire on an unsuspecting target(s), you can hear it charge and ready itself for the attack. Villagers take that opportunity to prepare themselves for the worst. Night Furies shoot lightning. This could explain why their shots are called plasma blasts as fire and lightning are both examples of Plasma, a state of matter, which is the form of high-energy ionized gas.​
Species Limit: 4 [[ 1 left ]]

Raincutter [[ Sharp Class ]]
The Raincutter looks like the Scauldron, but it has sails on it's back and head like the Speed Stinger. The Raincutter's size may also be comparable to the Scauldron. It has a big rounded body, a long tail and a long neck with out the nasal horn. It's first pair of legs are small. It's nose horn is similar to the Deadly Nadder's, but smaller and it's chin looks like the Hobblegrunt's. Raincutter's lower jaw is very massive and armored. This dragons teeth is very similar to Hobblegrunt's teeth. The Raincutter has aerodynamic fins that helps it fly more efficiently. These fins are also used for offense. The Raincutter's long neck enables it to pick up any grubs or worms in the dirt and mud. The Raincutter has a very sharp fin on its head, so it is possible that the Raincutter uses this fin against its prey to cut it to half. Raincutters love wet, rainy places. It brings up the worms and grubs from the ground for them to eat. Like the Scauldron, these dragons dislike hot weather and the species are fairly similar. However, it is unknown if the Raincutter lives in the water. The Raincutter has a Spinosaur like sail on it's back. It's jaws also seem to resemble a Spinosaur. Raincutter is the only known dragon that eats worms and grubs.​

• Rumblehorn
• Sand Wraith
• Scauldron
• Screaming Death
• Scuttleclaw
• Seashocker
• Shockjaw
• Skrill
• Smothering Smokebreath
• Snafflefang
• Snaptrapper
• Speed Stinger
Stormcutter [[ Sharp Class ]]
Stormcutters are known for their large size and two pairs of wings. They are also intelligent, proud, and confident. They have owl mannerisms and a second set of wings under their main ones that can splay and become an 'X-wing'. Stormcutter dragons walk on this second set of wings and their hind legs. The wings can also come close together so they can be like one main pair. They have a very muscular and sturdy build. Their face has two long spines that branch off their nose and to the side and they have a "smashed" face, kind of like an owl, you could also call them brachycephalic. Similar to a Night Fury, they have a finned tail. They also have many spines down their back that make them look intimidating with a large "crown" on their head that makes them look even more menacing. Thanks to the unique body structures and heavy build, Stormcutter is indeed a very sharp and formidable hunter and a fighter. Their 'X-wing' beats up and down in sync and are probaly used for extremely tight turns and maneuvers and for fighting foes. This body structure allows them to demonstrate aculeate flight techniques such as navigating through narrow and complicated spaces, or hovering and even rest in midair. They can also rotate their heads 180 degrees, as their head looks similar to an owl's. Stromcutters can shoot a sustained torus of fire, which looks like a flaming tornado, and they also have fore-talons on their wings that are hooked and can be used to pick dragon trap locks or destroy an entire war machine. Being able to hover in midair, it is a helicopter or hummingbird like dragon. Having four wings allows for exceptional maneuverability. Because of its four wings, the Stormcutter has the fastest dive of any dragon, along with the Night Fury. Stormcutters also have iridescent scales like a fish.​
Species Limit: 4 [[ 3 left ]]
• Sweet Death
• Terrible Terror
• Thunderdrum
• Tide Glider
• Timberjack
• Typhoomerang
• Whispering Death

25ugzfp.jpg

2qw25xc.jpg

characters text here

25ugzfp.jpg

2wdn28i.jpg

relationships text here

25ugzfp.jpg

rsaetz.jpg

Riders of Berk》
• Robin Grayson || male || taken
• Midnight Whispers || female || taken

Dark Ryders》
□ Reyorke Kniegt || male || specified role players only

Others》
¤ Raven Grayson || female || anyone/open
¤ Hiccup || male || taken

Dragons》
♢ Nightwing || male || Nightfury || taken
♢ Iyce || female || Deadly Nadder || taken
♢ Ahsokeah || female || Stormcutter || taken
♢ Dark Death || male || Bewilderbeast || specified role players only
♢ Blackwing || female || Nightfury || anyone/open
♢ Toothless || male || Nightfury || anyone/open

Human Total Count: 6
- female: 3
- male: 3

Dragon Total Count: 5
- female: 2

25ugzfp.jpg

34h8lzl.jpg

other text here

25ugzfp.jpg

2chov93.jpg

This whole setting and layout was completely and originally made by me. You might have seen this on another site I was on, but for a really stupid reason, I was banned from that site so I couldn't finish this. Please do NOT steal my work or you'll regret it!
The original idea of the riders of berk, and the characters goes to the books and movies of "How To Train Your Dragon." I don't own Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid, dragon species or any of that. I don't own Berk or the original idea. That's by the original author and director/producer/script writer.
I do, however, own the basic idea plot and history of this role play. So PLEASE do not steal it without permission! Thank you!

25ugzfp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone can also feel free to help me!

16jejp1.jpg

plot text here

25ugzfp.jpg

a9sn.jpg

news text here

25ugzfp.jpg

syxypw.jpg

members text here

25ugzfp.jpg

etxwdk.jpg

Bewilderbeast [[ Tidal Class ]]
The Bewilderbeasts are the biggest of all dragon kinds known in Berk. Today, only a few of these titans remain out there. They have not been abundant in numbers, but this is unclear whether their populations are small by nature or if they are endangered. On stats, they are stronger in attacks and heavier in build, but less agile than their fire-breathing counterparts. The ice dragon have narrower orbits as being flightless, and less shot limits as well. The Bewilderbeast is a very large, spiky dragon with two big mammoth-like tusks and huge multiple wings. The front side of their bodies are covered with burr-like spikes, along with two lines of spikes along the eyelids, giving an impression of eyebrows. 'King's frills' can be seen on the occipital region. Protrusions from the back of their head form a frill. The Bewilderbeasts are unable to fly as not having proper wings enough for flight, mostly due to their colossal body sizes. This makes one of the few weaknesses that makes this species vulnerable. Proportions of upper and lower jaws are unlike those of usual reptiles, having a fish-like mouth with small teeth. Their lips are similar to that of mammals like humans to enable them 'blow' actions. Interestingly, no nostrils are visible on their faces. Its hard, "coral-like amphibian skin" covers the whole body and the scales provide surprisingly robust defenses to the dragon. In total, this species has many unique characteristics, making it a very mammal-like dragon. Its many colors include ice white, muddy brown, and dark purple. The Bewilderbeast is truly the king of dragons. They are currently the most powerful dragon, and also being so far the largest of all known dragons. It is normal for them to have their own 'nest' and be protectors or guardians of smaller dragons nearby, and they are seemingly generous to take care of fellows in the nest. Generous individuals even chase around ceanic fish and gather like baleen whales to feed dragons under their cares. Societies well ruled by each Bewilderbeast has highly advanced organization constructions that work for goodness of every member of the communities. On the other hand, however, they can force or enslave the other dragons even against their wills to do the Bewilderbeast's bidding. The fates of the minions really depend on each Bewilderbeast's morality and situations. They are leaders of dragons, and are essentially living 'nature' themselves to preordain entire ecosystems; being gentle, 'father nature' or benevolent, 'natural disaster or storm'. Ice Blast is probably one of the most unique among all behaviors demonstrated by the Bewilderbeasts, right next to their amazing ability to take control of even the strongest of wills and minds of lesser dragons using ultrasonic sounds. So called the Alpha Species, the Bewilderbeasts are so far the only species of any organisms to cause hypnosis at will in the natural world. It was once unclear whether this ability is a separated ability or is merely one of its behaviors, but it was later revealed that besides possessing hypnotic abilities, each Bewilderbeast devotes sufficient efforts to gain trusts and respects from nest mates, and successes must be accompanied by moralities and the kings' own wills to bring happiness and fortunes to other dragons. Once controlling is actuated, all other smaller dragons in the areas are under king's command and will and seemingly unable to resist without countermeasures, save for babies who "don't listen to anyone". Natural history of this species about how they gained this ability is unknown. Bewilderbeasts utilize their blizzard abilities to create icy shells of their nests. In the process, Bewilderbeasts choose ideal environments to involve natural hot springs (possibly near volcanoes), and they enjoy and pleasant hot waters themselves, despite being Arctic sea dragons. The Bewilderbeasts also rather fond of designing their own kingdoms in terms of ice arts. Additionally, the palaces of kings may also function as obvious marks to show their territories and to show kings' mightiness to avoid needless conflicts with threat effects (may also be useful to find other members of their kind), or as signs of safe shelters or homes to back for those who need safeties. The Bewilderbeasts are Arctic dragon and their bodies have high tolerances to harsh natural environments of frozen and windy oceans. Bewilderbeasts' most notable and feared abilitiy is to burst stream of ice-turning water on contact like liquid nitrogen. This ice-blast is extremely powerful, and can create immense 'glacial explosions' on contact. Bewilderbeasts can either contain freezing airs in their bodies or to create cold mists themselves, and adapt this ability to shoot destructive projectiles. This ability to shoot ice is similar to the Flightmare or the Doomfang, a large sea dragon that shoots "blue fire" to freeze its victims. However, unlike the Doomfang, the Bewilderbeast shoot large sprays of freezing water that eventually turns into ice on impact. This is the only dragon confirmed to breathe ice. Seemingly, they can create glaciers and ice masses that are far larger than their own bodies. The fact that Bewilderbeasts prefer the hot springs near the volcanoes indicates that they do not take cold waters into their bodies to utilize ice blasts. The Bewilderbeast's breath appears to be freezing cold, which may be how they eject the sea water and are then able to reduce its temperature to below freezing right as it crashes into its target. The Bewilderbeast can use its tusks and head to battle. In the trailer, both Bewilderbeasts battled with their tusks and headbutts which is similar to how moose, deer and other animals with horns or antlers. Also due to the Bewilderbeasts large size they can throw themselves on to enemies. Despite being quadruped, they can also stand quite well like some cats and dogs, or bears. Despite being enormous in size and having rather terrestrial form, they are true to their class; capable of swimming in surprisingly fast speed which is faster than the most fine ships. Swimming speed of fully matured Bewilderbeasts are beyond belief; they are capable of ignoring drastic hydraulic drags and water pressures due to their titanic body masses, being very agile enough to chase oceanic fish to feed other dragons, and are fast enough to demonstrate surprise attacks despite being so large. Also, the swimming itself produces devastating side effects at top speeds.​
Species Limit: 2 [[ 1 left ]]

Boneknapper [[ Mystery Class ]]

The Boneknapper is a species of dragon thought to be mythical by Vikings due to its rare nature. As its name may suggest, the Boneknapper spends its time scouring the land for pieces of bones in order to create the perfect armor for its body. Sometimes, this bone armor can be essential for the dragon to perform basic actions, such as roaring. The Boneknapper will often go to extreme lengths to find the bones it seeks, hunting down the fragments for years. However, the dragon does have a docile side to its nature as well, as with most dragons around Berk. It is quite a large species, reaching 24 meters (80 feet) long. A member of the Mystery Class, Boneknappers are built in a similar birdlike manner like the Deadly Nadder, albeit much larger. Their natural coloration seems to be a dull olive-green, though it can hard to see under their armor of bones. Unlike most dragons, which have hard scales to protect themselves from enemies, Boneknapper scales are thin and soft. To counter this weakness, Boneknappers cover themselves in the bones and horns of dead dragons and other animals. It is also confirmed that as long as their objectives to collect perfect bone pieces, Boneknappers can be very calm and friendly towards human beings. The Boneknapper is one of two dragons that have been doubted of existence. Many Vikings believed there was no such thing as the Boneknapper. The other is the Smothering Smokebreath. Without their armor, they somewhat resemble a cross between a Nadder and a Scauldron. In armor, the Boneknapper resembles a Dracolich despite not being undead. To train a Boneknapper, one must give it whatever it desires. It will then become like "...an overgrown puppydog." It needs a special bone near its throat to be able to roar.​
Species Limit: 6 [[ 6 left ]]

Changewing [[ Mystery Class ]]

The Changewing is a Mystery Class dragon that has large wings on its back, horns on its face and an antennae-like appendage on top of each of its eyes. This gives the Changewing an unique appearance. Changewings nest in large, tall forests in packs. They group together for common goals, or in other words, they are team players, and will stop at almost nothing to remain in possession of their eggs. Also, Changewings are very curious creatures, and like to mimic everything that they see. A Changewing's egg has gem-like qualities and are green in base, but its aura glows in multiple colors. Some Vikings will mistake these for "Stones of Good Fortune". Changewings are known to be very cooperative and work together to accomplish their goals. Multiple Changewings help one another acquire one of their eggs, and do not rest or leave until all of their eggs have been found. The way a Changewing pack works, is very much like how a lion pride works. The females do most of the hunting and fighting, and defend their territory. With two of their well-known abilities, Changewings are possibly one of the most dangerous and effective hunters to Vikings. They usually hunt like a pack of wolves, or a pride of lions. One dragon lead a single victim from its herd, and the rest surrounds it. The Changewing's most noticeable attribute is the ability to change the colors and textures of its scales to that of its surroundings, creating an invisible-like effect. Unlike most other dragons, the Changewing can launch concentrated streams of acid at victims. This acid can burn through most, if not all, materials in seconds. Another known feature of this dragon is the unseen ability of hypnotism. The Changewing's skin is vulnerable to attack, as it is softer due to its color-changing properties.​

Deadly Nadder [[ Tracker Class ]]

The Deadly Nadder is a species of dragons, said to be one of the most beautiful. They are well known for their poisonous and painful spines, and extremely hot fire that can melt metal or rock easily. In appearance, the Deadly Nadder is very bird-like: it is bipedal and possesses winged forelimbs and it is about the same size as medium sized theropod dinosaurs such as Allosaurus. Its small yet keen eyes, equipped with binocular vision, are one of the tools it uses to stalk its targets. Its body is a vivid color, with a light beige underbelly, while its wings are mottled colors. In front of its eyes is its curved nasal horn, which is often used to batter opponents; its lower jaw is shorter and wider than its upper, giving it an overbite. Ringing its skull are a set of spikes. Coating the tail is a series of spines that can inject venom into a target. When relaxed, its head spikes and venomous tail spines lay flat, and when alarmed, they are shot upward to intimidate its foe. The tail spikes can also be used to make a rattling noise which it makes right before it attacks, similar to rattlesnakes. In terms of behavior, the Deadly Nadder is fast and dangerous, though its potency as a hunter is hindered by the blind spot directly above its nose (possibly due to its large horn). As a result, the dragon relies on its keen sense of smell and hearing, often instead of its binocular vision, in order to find its prey. The Deadly Nadder also has, at its disposal, a tail that is covered in bristling poisonous spikes, which are used as projectiles to stun or immobilize its prey. Its tail spikes are its preferred weapon (probably due to the aforementioned blind spot). It can launch its tail spikes with devastating speed and accuracy. Its most devastating trait, however, may well be its ability to blow magnesium-fueled flames, which can easily melt metal. The Deadly Nadder is one of the most beautiful dragons, and unfortunately, it knows it. It is well-known for its vanity; it constantly grooms itself to stay clean and maintain the luster of its scales. Like the Night Fury, the Deadly Nadder is a picky eater whose diet comprises mostly of poultry and is allergic to domesticated hoofed animals. However, when it is trained, it becomes very affectionate, not unlike a pet dog, pet cat, pet bird or other sociable creature. Deadly Nadders have amazing abilities that set them apart from other dragon species. They are big enough to do well in combat, but small enough to be fast both on land and in the air. When put on a diet of chicken, the Nadder's speed increases greatly. They are also quite agile and well-balanced, Nadders have been confirmed to have the hottest fire of all dragon species, despite Hiccup claiming the Fireworm's skin when alight is as hot as the sun. Its been said that the Nadder's fire is hot enough to melt metal, and turn Vikings into ash.​

Fireworm [[ Stoker Class ]]
The Fireworm is like the cockroach of the dragon world, that is, if a cockroach could superheat its skin to burn everything it touched. It also has traits from bees in that they create gel that's stored in honeycomb-like structures and have a queen. Common Fireworms are about half the size of Terrible Terrors. They have dark gray scales with red skin underneath, or gray skin that turns red when heated; however it seems in Riders of Berk, they have orangish-brown scales. They also have five pairs of legs for a total of ten legs. They have fierce eyes that glow in the dark. They resemble lizards, with their wide heads and long bodies. When they heat, they glow white-red, and sometimes light their bodies on fire. These dragons are often found in large groups. This makes them extremely dangerous. They are even remotely aggressive, occasionally clinging to potential enemies. Usually Fireworms make their homes in dark caverns. Fireworm Queens are very protective of their firecombs of gel and will chase down anything that tries to take it. As being a mother, the queen has devoted, discreet nature even on rage to take back her firecombs, and being highly intelligent as being capable of conjecturing the intruders' motives and objectives.Strangely enough, average fireworms are afraid of fire. The Queen however is not. Despite their aggressive nature (to protect their nests), they seem to know if another dragon's fire is worn out, and are kind and sympathetic enough to reignite other dragons' firepower with their venom (at least all species of Stoker class receive benefits). The queen of the fireworms (the Fireworm Queen) looks quite similar to your average fireworm, but she has some differences that make her outstand from the rest. For instance, while the common fireworm can fit in the palm of a hand, the queen is many times bigger, her size is comparable to that of a Monstrous Nightmare. She also possesses several protuberances in the back and front of her head that resemble a crown. The Queen was seen only at Fireworm Island so her original color (the color when not heated up) is unknown. It is unknown if the Queen even have an original color. Fireworm Queens are the only female in the species. All fireworms can heat up their skin to a temperature of hotter than the Sun and being high enough that they can burn almost anything. While doing so they also generate a great amount of light, and sometimes, they even set themselves on fire. It is known that the closer two fireworms are to one another, the brighter they will shine. Applying their body heat, Fireworm Queens have extremely powerful, napalm-typed fire breaths that are very unruly gaseous fire with spewing out small fireworks (being similar to that of the Monstrous Nightmares). These flame blasts are surprisingly potent, being twice as powerful as Night Furies', and are comparable with the Bewilderbeasts' ice blasts. They also have strong prehensile tails that can pick up large objects over 5,000lbs or more. On top of that, they are able to stand on four legs and their tongue has a venom that has the ability to reignite the worn out fire of Stoker Class Dragons, like Monstrous Nightmares and Typhoomerangs. Fireworms can also produce some kind of gel that gives them their fire and they store in honeycomb-like containers.​
Species Limit: 5 [[ 5 left ]]
Queen Fireworms are the only ones to be riden

Flightmare [[ Mystery Class ]]
The Flightmare is a medium-sized dragon that has a very ghost-like appearance. Its body is covered in small spots that almost resembles the night sky. It slightly resembles a mix between a Skrill, a Night Fury and a Fireworm, with glowing scales. It appears to get its glowing, ghost-like appearance from the glowing blue algae it eats. When kept on an algae-free diet, it loses its blue glow and turns into a salmon pink color. From what has been seen, the Flightmare is a very aggressive and territorial dragon, being very protective of it's territory and food sources. Seeing how Flightmares are build for speed and defense, they usually avoid fights with bigger and stronger dragons. Flightmares have been shown to be quite determined. The Flightmare's body glows by eating algae that shines along with the Northern Lights. It can strike with a mist that paralyzes its prey to give itself enough time to return and finish it. Flightmares have shown to be quite fast and agile. In order for the Flightmare to kill its prey with its mist, it needs to spray its prey for about 5-6 seconds to let its victim freeze to death when the temperature is about -20 degrees.The Flightmare's wings are slightly transparent.​
Species Limit: 4 [[ 4 left ]]

Grapple Grounder [[ Unknown Class ]]
The Grapple Grounder is very fast, springy, and dangerous. This dragon is snake-like in appearance, with four long skinny legs and a long body. It is ready to fight any dragon it meets, and seems that the Grounder shoots pulse blasts similar to those of a Night Fury. The Grapple Grounder's head and neck seems to resemble a Zippleback's and Scauldron Its appearance is very similar to dragons of several exotic or eastern lore, particularly the Yinglong, a powerful dragon from Chinese myth, being similar to the Fireworm. Their main power is their body size. Although it can't dish out fast attacks in a short time, its magnificent speed takes from one attack to another quickly. It has more stamina and strength than Night Furies, but less speed, power, and fire.​
Species Limit: 8 [[ 8 left ]]

Gronkle [[ Boulder Class ]]
The Gronckle is one of the toughest (and slowest) dragon in the dragon world, and more than lives up to its looks in the battlefield. The Gronckle can be a slow, lazy, and cranky bulldog-like dragon; it has been known to fall asleep mid-flight, waking only when it plunges into the sea or crashes into a mountain. They spend the majority of the day sleeping. Because of its tremendous weight and small wings, it would seem impossible for them to fly. However, because the wings of a Gronckle beat at a speed similar to that of hummingbirds' dragonflies', or bees' wings, it is possible for one to sustain flight. In fact, a Gronckle can fly backward, sideways and even hover in place. Its tail can be mistaken for the head if little attention is paid. It is also prone to dragon acne. Because of its large stout body and clubbed tail, the Gronckle somewhat resembles an Ankylosaurus. It has huge jaws which it uses to hold food when carrying it to the dragon mound. It has a rather blunt nose horn and fairly stubby toe claws. Its legs are practically useless in battle, and due to its short tail it has a fairly small attack range. The Gronckle can launch a devastating fire attack but is limited to six shots at a time. Both its fire attack and hovering flight pattern makes it a very dangerous dragon. It can simply hover slightly out of reach of the Vikings and then blast them with its powerful fire. Unlike the other dragons, the Gronckle can refill its so called shot limit fairly quickly. Most dragons use a flammable gas, but the Gronckle eats rocks and then melts them in its stomach. So as long as there are edible rocks in the area the Gronckle will be able to refill its shot limit. Like all Boulder Class dragons, Gronckles have extremely strong jaws, being able to crush boulders with ease. The Gronckle has many hidden abilities. One interesting fact about a Gronckle's stomach is that it is able to melt down any type of rock and metal like a forge. By mixing certain minerals and ores, it is able to create an alloy called Gronckle Iron, which can be shaped into weapons and instruments that are lighter and stronger than those made of pure iron. Because of their mineral-based diet, Gronckles are the only known dragons that are immune of Dragon Root. This is because of their diet of minerals. Therefore, it might be possible that the Hotburple might be immune too. It is said that when provoked or surrounded that the Gronckles will inhale deeply, and the bumps on their bodies will blast off that will be scattering in every direction for self defense. Interesting enough, Gronckles are much faster on the ground, then in the air. They are very manouverable in the air, being able to go backwards, sidewards and even hold still to hover. Gronckles have extremely tough scales, and withstand many attacks from enemy Dragons and Vikings. This makes them one of the most toughest Dragons, in terms of defense. While short, their club-like tail is actually quite a strong weapon, against both Vikings and Dragons. Because they are so heavy, even a simple body slam can do fatal damage. Gronckles have a strong sense of smell, Gronckle eggs are the smallest of all the species. They are very rough and have dark brown color. They also bounce around like jumping beans. As mentioned before, Gronckles are lazy and sometimes cranky dragons. They fly slowly due to their small wings and bulky bodies, but their fire attacks are devastating. They can be sweet natured at times, especially towards their hatchlings or their riders. They are faster on the ground and if they need to move quickly, they prefer to run.​

Hackatoo [[ Sharp Class ]]
This impulsive and reckless member of the Sharp class is a master at collecting wood...so long as its axe-like snout doesn't get stuck in the tree its cutting! The Hackatoo has three pairs of legs. It has a sharp snout to chop trees, spiky tail and back, as well as a total of six legs. Hackatoo eggs are laid at a high altitude so they can hook on to whatever they hit.​

Hideous Zippleback [[ Mystery Class ]]
The Hideous Zippleback is a large, two-headed dragon. It is sly and surprising, but certain noises can confuse it and cause it to entangle its heads. The dragon has two personalities and two minds, one in each head, and one often argues with the other head over what to do. This dragon reminds some Vikings of bickering siblings when they aren't running away from it. Occasionally the dragon forgets that it is a two headed dragon, and one head tries to go one way, and the other head tries to go the other way, this can be problematic. Even baby Zipplebacks fight over which direction to go or what to do. Its two heads also can aid it in confusing its enemies. They have been known to creep up on a human and trap them between their two heads. They can also work together to catch prey (one head watches for danger while other watches food) or solve complex problems (one head scares prey into the mouth of the other). Due to their double heads, Zipplebacks have two brains, one in each head, and all four eyes simultaneously transmit information to both brains. If one head is covered up and food is stuck in front of the uncovered head, both heads will start salivating at the same time. Because of this, it is nearly impossible to sneak up on a Zippleback. With their two heads, the Zippleback is one of the oddest dragons in the World. However, its two heads also give it a deadly weapon that's unique from any other dragon species. The head on the right side breathes a green, flammable gas, while the left head produces an electrical spark from its mouth to ignite the gas, creating lethal explosions. By itself, the gas can make a human disorientated if inhaled. They can also this gas in order to hide themselves, which makes them very stealthy. They use it to unexpectedly strike their victims. The Zippleback's hidden ability is to release a large amount of gas, and then set themselves on fire. They bite their own tails and become a flaming wheel, which they can use to knock out enemies. Zipplebacks have shown to be quite agile and fast, and have a large amount of stamina. Like most Dragons, Zipplebacks have sharp claws and teeth, which they use to attack enemies and catch their prey. The Hideous Zippleback is often described as one if the most unusual dragons in the world. This dragon has two long, serpentine necks with spikes on it. These spikes can 'zip' together, in order to create the illusion of one neck. At the end of the necks, are two short heads. The Zippleback has a large horn on its nose, and two thinner horns on top of its head. Like most dragons, they have yellow reptile-like eyes. The teeth in their lower jaw seem to be longer then the one's in the upper jaw, sticking out. They also have two tails, which can also 'zip' together. The end of the tail posses' a fin-like structure on its tails. Thanks to its relatively short legs and wings, the Zippleback is a slow walker and flier. Their legs possess short, but strong legs with four sharp claws. The Zippleback is probably one of the biggest and longest of the medium-sized dragons, if not the biggest. To train a Zippleback, you must feed both heads at once, then play with the dragon.​

Hobblegrunt [[ Stoker Class ]]
The Hobblegrunt has a single horn and and an exandable frill surrounding its head. It has clawed wings, small arms and big legs like a Deadly Nadder. It also appears to have long neck and tail as well. The Hobblegrunt doesn't have a particular color, but instead it changes color depending on its mood:
● Yellow: Happy
● Purple: Curious
● Red: Angry
The Hobblegrunt is the second dinosaur-like dragon, with the first being the Speed Stinger. It is also the second dragon that is able to change its colors, with the first being the Changewing The Hobblegrunt is also able to change its colors like a chameleon, and this ability is similar to that of the Changewing. Instead of doing it for defensive purposes, it changes color depending on its mood. It can use this ability to calm other dragons. Its fire type is an ethane expectorant. Using the large frill on its head, the Hobblegrunt is able to sense its surroundings.​

Species Limit: 12 [[ 12 left ]]

Hotburple [[ Boulder Class ]]
Hotburples greatly resemble Gronckles, although they have larger body and wings, with their eyes positioned closer to the snout than to the ears. Like Gronckles, Hotburples are heavily armored and can fire lava blasts. Their high strike power rivals that of the Night Fury. While Gronckles like to eat any type of rocks, Hotburples prefer to eat ores of metal, such as iron.It is possible that the Hotburple is actually a subspecies of the Gronckle. It is said, however, they are still somewhat related to Gronckles. The Hotburple's teeth is thinner and maybe a little bit sharper than Gronckle's teeth. It is unknown if Hotburples can blast off the bumps on their body like Gronckles. It is said that the Hotburple is a walrus, a bulldog, a tadpole, and a trash bin mixed together.​
Species Limit: 16 [[ 16 left ]]

Monsterous Nightmare [[ Stoker Class ]]
The Monstrous Nightmare is one of the most aggressive, powerful, and stubborn breeds of dragon known to Vikings. A Nightmare is usually purple, scarlet, or green and possesses a long, snake like neck and tail. Unlike some other breeds of dragon, it has no forelegs, and its ground-based locomotion is similar to that of pterosaurs; it can use its claw-tipped wings to "crawl" along the floor. Their horns might be used in the same way as other species of horned animals, use them, in order to fight other members of their species and as a visual display. By nature, the Monstrous Nightmare is fearless and proud. Nightmares are some of the strongest dragons around and they know it. They are extremely aggressive. In battle, they are the first to arrive and last to leave. The best way to earn the trust of a Nightmare is simply to show it the respect it deserves. Placing a gentle hand on its snout and showing you are not a threat to it is the best way to go.
Despite their name, Monstrous Nightmares are known to have a softer side. Their favorite food are scented flowers. As it is quick to anger, the Monstrous Nightmare can be counted on to be the first to arrive and the last to leave in a fight. Its signature attack of their abilities, known as the "Fire Jacket," is to engulf itself in flames, resulting in an intimidating offensive and defensive maneuver similar in appearance to napalm or other gel-based incendiaries. This dragon also has powerful jaws that are armed with sharp fangs and have sharp meat hook-like claws. They are able to use their sharp spines to put fish through it, so later they can save it for later. They can also use their Fire Jacket in order to keep their food warm. Their long, snake-like necks are capable of swallowing prey the size of an adult viking whole and their long snake like tail are shown to be used as a club tail. Their tail is powerful enough to send heavy Viking flying for great distance. Nightmares are possibly one of the strongest dragons known to the Vikings of Berk. They have been seen fighting other dragons, such as Night Furies, Deadly Nadders, and Hideous Zipplebacks. They also have been seen carrying heavy Vikings on their necks and heavy loads in the air. Nightmares have been shown to be fast runners, fliers, climbers, and swimmers. When swimming, they slightly resemble an alligator. The Wing Blast is a hidden ability. They use their large powerful wings to create a blast of wind that is so strong, it can bring a fully-grown Hideous Zippleback to the ground. They can use their wings for both offensive and defensive goals. Because they are such good fighters, they have a very high stamina and great endurance by being able to stand many attacks. Monstrous Nightmares have a tendency to spit fire at off times, unintentionally, like coughing, sneezing and laughing. Monstrous Nightmares are said to grow to 70 ft long.​

Night Fury [[ Strike Class ]]
The Night Fury is the fastest, smartest, and rarest of the known species of dragons. It is small to medium-sized with a sleek, dark body with varying shades of a navy blue coloration. It sometimes appears bluish and has faint lighter patterns similar to that of a manta ray. The Night Fury somewhat resembles an axolotl in general appearance and has two pairs of wings with a shape similar to a bat, two mobile, ear-like plates on the back of its head that show its mood, as well as other pairs around their jaw depending on their age. They also have a pair of large, yellowish-green, cat-like eyes and sharp retractable teeth. Unlike most dragon species, the Night Fury has a short neck and lacks any kind of horns. The dragon is about 26 feet in length. In flight, the Night Fury's wingspan is unrivaled, bearing approximately 48 feet, making it resemble some sort of jet plane. This allows it to fly faster, longer and further than any of the other dragon species. It uses the wing-like flaps on its tail to steer and maneuver, similar to an airplane rudder. However, a Night Fury will be incapable of flying if one of these flaps is missing or destroyed. This species also possess remarkable speed and agility on land, being able to outrun and outmaneuver most other dragons and even being able to jump to and leap from various objects like trees or walls. Night Furies are generally quite aggressive to any form of threat they find, similar to how the other dragons treat the Vikings of Berk. The Night Fury is considered to be so aggressive that it is likened to the "unholy offspring of lightning and death itself". However, like their fellow dragons, Night Furies appear to have a different personality when they are not threatened. They are curious creatures that attempt to understand new things they observe and are intelligent enough to attempt to recreate the actions that they see. Night Furies, in comparison to most other dragons, are very capable of communicating, and seemingly understanding human speech. When Night Furies are at locations where their visual sight is limited, making it dangerous to fly, they can use a special roar. This roar, visualized as a purple colored soundwave from the dragon's perspective, bounces off all objects and obstacles nearby and allows the dragon to avoid them, even in mid-flight. Unlike with bats, this roar, or at least part of it, is still low enough to be within human hearing range; humans are able to hear the dragon using the roar. Night Furies also have flaps on their backs. Those "flaps" are flat, leathery fins, placed in 'V' shape and extending from his back, to the end of tail. They gave him more manouverability and control in flight. Night Furies are shown to be amazing swimmers. But Night Furies do have a limit and will drown unless they have access to surfaces. Also demonstrated in the second film, Night Furies are shown to be able to "charge" themselves, which gives them more strength, stronger fire with seemingly no limit, and the ability to not only withstand Alpha's control, but also to break that control over other dragons, which makes a lot of sense. This also give them a more menacing look with their back, nose and mouth glowing bluish color similar to their fire, probably due to the amount and strength of this fire inside them. A Night Fury's main type of attack style is dive-bombing at enemies at great speed while being completely camouflaged within the dark sky. The Night Fury is able to become completely invisible at night because of its dark colored scales. In addition of dive-bombing, the Night Fury will also spit out oxygen/acetylene-fueled flames that will explode upon impact and will instantly incinerate anything. They occasionally hang upside down like a bat. Sometimes when they are getting ready to sleep, they singe the ground with their fiery breath, while walking in a circle, much like dogs and cats do before laying down. Night Furies are picky eaters and prefer to eat fish. When hunting, a Night Fury uses its sharp retractable teeth as fishing hooks in order to grab and grip prey from the water. Night Furies are also capable of completely swallowing prey whole and their stomach liquids, which are similar to battery acid, are strong enough to dissolve fish bones. When tamed, Night Furies are known to regurgitate half of their catch for their owners. Night Furies have a penetrating, wolf-like or cat-like stare. While Night Furies usually keep to themselves, they are very protective. The Night Fury is a very dangerous and elusive dragon and should be avoided at all costs, unless of course, one is able and willing to train it. Night Furies are said to be amazing fighters. They use their incredible explosive fire to damage any unlucky foe. It is shown that a Night Fury can switch between different fire styles. Plasma blasts are purple fire-bolts that explode on target almost instantly. These are a Night Fury's primary defense and are very lethal. Second is the fire a Night Fury uses to warm up the place where it will sleep. This fire isn't particularly strong, but it can light up fireplaces and stoves. Night Furies are very agile and swift in flight, using this to confuse their enemies. It is possible that this limit applies only to the battle typed fire blasts, and the weaker ones have different, if any limit. Training a Night Fury is very hard. A wild Night Fury will just fly away and ignore you. The only other way is to catch it (which is extremely hard). It is preferable to catch it without hurting it (which is even harder than catching it). Another way is to find its egg and train it when it hatches. This is even harder since Night Furies are the rarest of all the dragon species. It can tone down its fire for different applications, for example, it can fire concussive blasts that can knock people off their feet (though not significantly harm them), while at the same time being able to destroy entire battlements with more powerful blasts.When a Night Fury is about to fire on an unsuspecting target(s), you can hear it charge and ready itself for the attack. Villagers take that opportunity to prepare themselves for the worst. Night Furies shoot lightning. This could explain why their shots are called plasma blasts as fire and lightning are both examples of Plasma, a state of matter, which is the form of high-energy ionized gas.​
Species Limit: 4 [[ 1 left ]]

Raincutter [[ Sharp Class ]]
The Raincutter looks like the Scauldron, but it has sails on it's back and head like the Speed Stinger. The Raincutter's size may also be comparable to the Scauldron. It has a big rounded body, a long tail and a long neck with out the nasal horn. It's first pair of legs are small. It's nose horn is similar to the Deadly Nadder's, but smaller and it's chin looks like the Hobblegrunt's. Raincutter's lower jaw is very massive and armored. This dragons teeth is very similar to Hobblegrunt's teeth. The Raincutter has aerodynamic fins that helps it fly more efficiently. These fins are also used for offense. The Raincutter's long neck enables it to pick up any grubs or worms in the dirt and mud. The Raincutter has a very sharp fin on its head, so it is possible that the Raincutter uses this fin against its prey to cut it to half. Raincutters love wet, rainy places. It brings up the worms and grubs from the ground for them to eat. Like the Scauldron, these dragons dislike hot weather and the species are fairly similar. However, it is unknown if the Raincutter lives in the water. The Raincutter has a Spinosaur like sail on it's back. It's jaws also seem to resemble a Spinosaur. Raincutter is the only known dragon that eats worms and grubs.​

• Rumblehorn
• Sand Wraith
• Scauldron
• Screaming Death
• Scuttleclaw
• Seashocker
• Shockjaw
• Skrill
• Smothering Smokebreath
• Snafflefang
• Snaptrapper
• Speed Stinger
Stormcutter [[ Sharp Class ]]
Stormcutters are known for their large size and two pairs of wings. They are also intelligent, proud, and confident. They have owl mannerisms and a second set of wings under their main ones that can splay and become an 'X-wing'. Stormcutter dragons walk on this second set of wings and their hind legs. The wings can also come close together so they can be like one main pair. They have a very muscular and sturdy build. Their face has two long spines that branch off their nose and to the side and they have a "smashed" face, kind of like an owl, you could also call them brachycephalic. Similar to a Night Fury, they have a finned tail. They also have many spines down their back that make them look intimidating with a large "crown" on their head that makes them look even more menacing. Thanks to the unique body structures and heavy build, Stormcutter is indeed a very sharp and formidable hunter and a fighter. Their 'X-wing' beats up and down in sync and are probaly used for extremely tight turns and maneuvers and for fighting foes. This body structure allows them to demonstrate aculeate flight techniques such as navigating through narrow and complicated spaces, or hovering and even rest in midair. They can also rotate their heads 180 degrees, as their head looks similar to an owl's. Stromcutters can shoot a sustained torus of fire, which looks like a flaming tornado, and they also have fore-talons on their wings that are hooked and can be used to pick dragon trap locks or destroy an entire war machine. Being able to hover in midair, it is a helicopter or hummingbird like dragon. Having four wings allows for exceptional maneuverability. Because of its four wings, the Stormcutter has the fastest dive of any dragon, along with the Night Fury. Stormcutters also have iridescent scales like a fish.​
Species Limit: 4 [[ 3 left ]]
• Sweet Death
• Terrible Terror
• Thunderdrum
• Tide Glider
• Timberjack
• Typhoomerang
• Whispering Death

25ugzfp.jpg

2qw25xc.jpg

characters text here

25ugzfp.jpg

2wdn28i.jpg

relationships text here

25ugzfp.jpg

rsaetz.jpg

Riders of Berk》
• Robin Grayson || male || taken
• Midnight Whispers || female || taken

Dark Ryders》
□ Reyorke Kniegt || male || specified role players only

Others》
¤ Raven Grayson || female || anyone/open
¤ Hiccup || male || taken

Dragons》
♢ Nightwing || male || Nightfury || taken
♢ Iyce || female || Deadly Nadder || taken
♢ Ahsokeah || female || Stormcutter || taken
♢ Dark Death || male || Bewilderbeast || specified role players only
♢ Blackwing || female || Nightfury || anyone/open
♢ Toothless || male || Nightfury || anyone/open

Human Total Count: 6
- female: 3

Dragon Total Count: 5
- female: 2

25ugzfp.jpg

34h8lzl.jpg

other text here

25ugzfp.jpg

2chov93.jpg

This whole setting and layout was completely and originally made by me. You might have seen this on another site I was on, but for a really stupid reason, I was banned from that site so I couldn't finish this. Please do NOT steal my work or you'll regret it!
The original idea of the riders of berk, and the characters goes to the books and movies of "How To Train Your Dragon." I don't own Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid, dragon species or any of that. I don't own Berk or the original idea. That's by the original author and director/producer/script writer.
I do, however, own the basic idea plot and history of this role play. So PLEASE do not steal it without permission! Thank you!

25ugzfp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa... a Staff member replies and interacts with members a little? :D That's awesome! I'm so not used to that! Haha, cool!
And thanks! I shall keep that in mind. Less work for me! :D

Reactions: Minibit
Status
Not open for further replies.