I think I want to get married...seriously, Logic has finally found love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LogicfromLogic

Original poster
Tortillas with cheese, grilled in a waffle maker and soaked in mango extra hot sauce. I think I might actually be in love with this food...have I had it before? Yes but I haven't had the mango hot sauce with it. So, I now announce that I am engaged to cheese as a whole but the mango hot sauce.

Any foods that you find absolutely amazing but are kind of tacky?

That sounds delicious, Logic. I don't usually like hot sauce but I'd be willing to try that one. o__o And I fuckin' LOVE quesadillas.

I eat weird things sometimes because pot head. Rice krispy treat + chocolate sauce + sprinkles + bacon bits = awesome. I also like to put broken up Kit-Kats in my popcorn, and I like to put mozzarella sticks on my cheeseburgers every once in a while. Oh gad. *starts breathing heavy*

Is that a challenge for the right to love that food?! *takes out white glove* I challenge thee to a duel!

Anyways, those sound amazing except for the bacon, I'm allergic to pork.

Chocolate caramel eggs and popcorn. Reeses peanutbutter cups in a sammich of Ritz crackers. Fries and milkshakes. Those are my favorite weird-ish combinations.

Sharp Cheddar Cheese.

Are you surprised with this answer? You shouldn't be.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
I'm the hack? I'M THE HACK? YOU USED MEDIUM INSTEAD OF SHARP HOW DARE YOU!?
29zcyeh.jpg

Poutine.

That's it.
Make any kind of proper Poutine and it is the food of the heavens.

I'm against Food and Human relationships past eating myself. I mean, the eating is great. But it all turns to shit after that...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Congratulations! When is the wedding? Instead of rice, I am assuming we will be throwing shredded cheese? Cheddar Confetti.

Reactions: Gonzo
I'm pretty simple almost anything with the sweet and salty flavor combination and Grilled cheese... Seriously a nicely done grilled cheese and I will love you forever. I am easy to please.

That sounds wonderful. Too bad I don't allow ethnic foods in my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.