I think I want to get married...seriously, Logic has finally found love.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by LogicfromLogic, Mar 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tortillas with cheese, grilled in a waffle maker and soaked in mango extra hot sauce. I think I might actually be in love with this food...have I had it before? Yes but I haven't had the mango hot sauce with it. So, I now announce that I am engaged to cheese as a whole but the mango hot sauce.

Any foods that you find absolutely amazing but are kind of tacky?
    • Like Like x 3
  2. That sounds delicious, Logic. I don't usually like hot sauce but I'd be willing to try that one. o__o And I fuckin' LOVE quesadillas.

I eat weird things sometimes because pot head. Rice krispy treat + chocolate sauce + sprinkles + bacon bits = awesome. I also like to put broken up Kit-Kats in my popcorn, and I like to put mozzarella sticks on my cheeseburgers every once in a while. Oh gad. *starts breathing heavy*
  3. Is that a challenge for the right to love that food?! *takes out white glove* I challenge thee to a duel!

Anyways, those sound amazing except for the bacon, I'm allergic to pork.
  4. Chocolate caramel eggs and popcorn. Reeses peanutbutter cups in a sammich of Ritz crackers. Fries and milkshakes. Those are my favorite weird-ish combinations.
  5. Sharp Cheddar Cheese.

Are you surprised with this answer? You shouldn't be.
    • Love Love x 1
  6. I used medium you hack.

And that isn't weird, you just are.
    • Love Love x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. [​IMG]
  9. Poutine.

That's it.
    Make any kind of proper Poutine and it is the food of the heavens.
  10. I'm against Food and Human relationships past eating myself. I mean, the eating is great. But it all turns to shit after that...
    • Love Love x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  11. Congratulations! When is the wedding? Instead of rice, I am assuming we will be throwing shredded cheese? Cheddar Confetti.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I'm pretty simple almost anything with the sweet and salty flavor combination and Grilled cheese... Seriously a nicely done grilled cheese and I will love you forever. I am easy to please.
  13. #notoediblemarriagerights.
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  14. Sharp Cheddar Confetti, yes.
    • Love Love x 1
  15. No, Swiss of course

Don't listen to @Gonzo.
  16. No no. Sharp Cheddar.
    • Love Love x 1
  17. I'm a capable wedding planner and I say Swiss.
  18. That sounds wonderful. Too bad I don't allow ethnic foods in my house.
  19. No no. You must not be that capable if there is no Sharp Cheddar anywhere.
    • Love Love x 1
  20. It's somewhere; in the garbage. It had it's chances to woo me and lost.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.