I think I ordered some RP partners, how shall I find them?

• Thread starter Etoile Coquette
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay~ You got one right here love c;

MxM or MxF is good with any plot for me ^.^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh, also interested, as a fellow newbie with no partners.

I can do mxm or mxf, I love romance and fantasy themes. Shoot me a message if you'd like to work out details, perhaps?

• Love
mythological creatureX human, I have a small plot with this, that is if your still open for it.

Honestly, you had me at the title! lol.

I can do mxm, mxf, etc and love anything 'out-of-the-ordinary' so I would love to role play if you are still interested or not filled up with too many already, I could also wait until you are free. :)

Reactions: Etoile Coquette
I'll do mxf, i have a mystical creature/human roleplay if you'd like to see. If r overwhelmed or just ep don't wanna roleplay with me then go ahead and don't respond to this. <3 thanks anyway

im interested in an rp ^^

male X male ^^
Band member x rival band member
Mythological creature x human

I think any of these would be great actually
though I warn you, I tend to play the submissive 'girl' guy.

• Love
I'd like the mxm band member x rival band member.

Mxm band member x rival band member is good for me. :)

If you're still looking for a partner, I'd be more than happy. You can PM me if you like, I actually have a dancer x dancer idea.

Hey, if you're still looking, I'd be down for, mm, say, mxf, dancer x dancer or musician x musician or mythological creature x human, with or without any of your themes? Any mixing thereof would also work!

Reactions: Etoile Coquette
I'm willing to rp with you, fxf, mxm, fxm, fantasy.

Hiya~! Sorry I came late, seems like I got shipped to the wrong address ;3

I'd love to rp with you, MxM or MxF is cool with me~
I really liked the Band member x Rival Band member pairing btw ^w^

Hello, I would like to request a MxM i would like to be the bottom. Mythological Creature x Human. If you aren't interested in that anymore i wouldn't mind conversing ideas with you.

Well, I must've either been sent out late or they lost me in the process ;)

I'd like to do a mxf mythological creature x human RP (maybe fantasy? :3) No particular plot in mind though

Status
Not open for further replies.