'I Survived ... Till Now' (African Savanna Survival RP) [Small Group RP {Ask to Join}]

Status
Not open for further replies.
check out the IC, guys.. Question Mark and I posted an intro post. (:

I've been silently following this rp. Outstanding planning and detail. I would join if I wasn't spread thin already.
I just wanted to say kudos and have fun.

• Love
Reactions: Moro
A Tattooed Girl won't be on for a few days. She moved and doesn't have internet at the moment. She told me she'd be getting it on Sunday!!! :P

I've been silently following this rp. Outstanding planning and detail. I would join if I wasn't spread thin already.
I just wanted to say kudos and have fun.

Thank you, Warrior! <3 :)

A Tattooed Girl won't be on for a few days. She moved and doesn't have internet at the moment. She told me she'd be getting it on Sunday!!! :P

Yeah.. today is an exception cause I visited my grandma this morning just to get on and let you ALL know that I will NOT be on till Sunday evening/night. Internet guy will be coming over at 3pm-5pm PST..so.... yeah :P I will be on to make a post with QM after that... or I might just convince him to do a solo post xD who knows.. we'll see :3 Sorry guys.. I know I've been the one to be rushing you and now the tables are turned..............just think.......now you wont have me nagging ya for a few days xD lol...anyway, enjoy your 4th of July, everyone!

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
HEY GUYS!! :( sorry for the HUGE delay.. I had a lot of crap going on this past week...and a half.. :/ I will be posting tonight after I get off work. I'll work on it while I'm on the bus ride home, k? PROMISE!! Working 2pm-8pm PST but wont be on the bus till 'round 8:20 or so.....hope you guys are still around, and havent become disinterested in the roleplay :/

-Gab

Long story short..dad and baby brother surprised me at work and took me home. Without thinking, I let my roommate borrow my laptop to type n print out his essay for his English class. Eff me right?.. So I will reply as soon as I get my laptop back..I don't like writing posts on my iPod. >~<

Got it!..but I am going to sleep. I'm running on 3 hours of sleep and I had a long day at work.. I'll post tomorrow morning when I wake up. >~<

Last edited:
Finally got QM to get on with me.. :P ^^ We are writing our replies right now! :3

Sooo... is Teacup out, or..? I can't see when they were last online, and I have yet to check recent posts.. I assume MIA or ditching the RP without notice? Meh >> I'm really just tempted to post. I don't want this RP to die here too. -___-

I didn't ditch the rp I thought it died due to the fact that there was a twelve day absence of posts in the IC. Anyway, this rp isn't moving quickly enough for me ( no offense) and I've committed to quite a few other rps, so sorry, but I have to drop out.

Bit of advice but next time if a member seems to be MIA you should @ them/post on their profile/pm them.

I didn't ditch the rp I thought it died due to the fact that there was a twelve day absence of posts in the IC. Anyway, this rp isn't moving quickly enough for me ( no offense) and I've committed to quite a few other rps, so sorry, but I have to drop out.

Bit of advice but next time if a member seems to be MIA you should @ them/post on their profile/pm them.

-____- Thanks for the words of 'advice'. Have a good one.

I'm here until we call it a day.

Awesome :) Lonewolf888978 is supposed to join but he keeps disappearing >< I can't ever catch him when he finally DOES get on. I need to get ahold of his cell # -__-

&BTW I'll post for this RP later tonight. I work till 8pm (PST), then I take the bus home.. depending on the wait FOR the bus, and then the ride to my house.. I'll be home aboout 840, 9 o'clock..? I won't do anything else, but get on to post.. as long as my stupid power isn't out when I DO infact get home >> Anyways.. see ya laterzz! & thanks again, MST3K for sticking around through the slow pace :)

Finally got the power back on... instead of replacing the fuse, one of the house manager (who was once my old house manager) rigged the breaker switch with duct tape so that it would stay on.....just hope it STAYS on. -_____- As long as the power doesnt go out, I WILL post tonight! I WILL do this.. fer sure. Even if I have to get my boyfriend to finish the post and post it for me, it will be up tonight.

-Gab

Gabby will be posting tomorrow when she gets to work. She's still having power problems at the moment. :/

bigstock-Young-attractive-man-in-urban-28365143.jpg

Full Birth-Given Name ::
Drake Anderson
Preferred Name ::
Drake
Established In ::
6-14-91, 23 Years Old
Gender Identification ::
Male
Sexual Orientation ::
Hetro-Sexual
Someone In Your Sights ::