I suppose one would say "greetings" in this area.

A

AdmiralSarek

Original poster
Well, as per usual, I could write you a paragraph or a page and still not give you all I wished to so I think I'll just play this as I see it.

You can pretty much call me whatever you wish. How can I stop you, seeing as I'm not there. On here, however, I would appreciate it if you would call me Ambassador Kosh, Alexander, Alex or something of the like. I pretty much found this website by accident, or so it seemed. Who knows really? Maybe I was pre-destined to find this place, and then it wouldn't be an accident. But perhaps an alternate me, in a Parallel Universe didn't. What was he missing out on, or not missing out on? But ah...I get away from myself. You would need an interest in temporal mechanics and a high resistance to headaches to keep going down that road. If you have that, then perfect! We'll get along splendidly. And if not, you're probably better off in a way. Not that we won't still get along splendidly of course.

Now, for what I originally intended to bring up. I'd say I'm a proficient roleplayer, seeing as how I've enjoyed it for years now and love writing. I've been to a few different websites, but all have had one thing in common: each site has always portrayed roleplaying as a side dish. Kind of like an additional aspect you get for free. No matter where I've looked, I've seen the same thing, but when I "Accidentally" stumbled onto this website, and did a little reconnaissance, I found i couldn't turn away from signing up. I think I'll have some fun here, and who knows, if it draws the majority of my attention, just might have to...decrease my activity on other sites. From what I've seen so far, that is a distinct possibility.

Well if you're still reading, i commend you! I'm done now, but I hope that this is a new beginning for myself, as well as my creative outlet.

Roleplaying's what we're all about here on Iwaku; I'm sure you'll find something that takes your fancy.

Welcome to the forum, anyways. I'm Grumpy, one of the Staffies. Since it's the month of Halloween, we like to celebrate it by 'dressing up' (ie. changing usernames) to various different characters from things we like. Hence all the weirder than normal usernames.

If you have any questions or issues, please don't hesitate to ask. We're a mostly friendly bunch, after all.

Welcome to Iwaku, Ambassador Kosh. A good place to start is by filling out your roleplay resume located on yo0ur profile page, after that head on over to the Sign-up section and check out some of the awesome games currently accepting players. Hope you enjoy your time here.

And if you can't find what you're looking for, you can make it! >:D That's what I like to do.

Welcome to Iwaku, Ambassador Alex Kosh!

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find this a second home like I have. Please PM me if you have any questions.

With all due respect, Ambassador, all you Vorlons are the same.

*stops himself from launching into Shedidon's get the hell out of our galaxy speech*

As a fellow Sci-fi lover I welcome you our forums. We could all use a little more B5.... even if I preferred G'Kar.

If you need help the staff are always here and always willing.

Thank you all for the friendly welcomes! It is most appreciated. And Mr. Cain....*Looks at you, and merely glides away down the corridor* Vorlons don't have to take that, especially Kosh. G'Kar was an epic character though, and oddly enough, his end was one of the least tragic.

But yes, I will go to that sign-up thingie and do a little looking around. Everyone could use a Vorlon around here. *Winks*

Welcome to Iwaku!
Was it accident.... or fate?
Either way, I plan to call you Koshie. I'm Kitti, by the way.
If you want to get to know some of the other members, there are lots of fun threads in the General section, such as this one about words that we love that we don't use often enough.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Well hello there Kitti! It's nice to e-meet you. Koshie huh? While I admit whenever I've used Kosh as a name I have acquired weird nicknames, 'Koshie' has never been used before. I kind of like it it. Although I can picture it now.....You calling a vorlon Koshie would most likely end up with you either getting forcefully deterred from using it again, or quite frankly being ignored. Either way, I'd love to see it happen.

You can blow up CC. He's just my minion anyways....I mean...Yeah, that's what I meant.

LOL. XD Oh my Voirrey. XD Hi there Ambassador, I'm Jester. :) I'm new here too.

Its ok... if my physical body is destroyed I can team my way back from the warp... appearing naked in the woman's locker room. I always mess up the coordinates =(

This costume will be a bugger to replace though.

Well...At least it helps you get exercise! Nothing's worse than a chubby kraut!

My my, it seems I should have kept a closer watch on this thread. Hello there Jester, it's nice to make your acquaintance. And no....blowing Mr. Cain up would be too swift. I'd rather give him to the Psi Corps, or Mr. Morden and his....Associates. They give meaning to the phrase, "There are worse fates than death."

Oh! I like your style Mister.

Staring to sound like Kosh II.

Anyways I always enjoy seeing fellow B5 fans.

Now back to running everything from the shadows.