I support Donald Trup

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol no i dont
1000th​ post WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Wow, this is pretty misleading but I think I officially hate you now...person I just met.

Reactions: Mid
I truly and fully support Donald Trump.

Not as a candidate for President, because duh. I support him as a performance artist who is engaged in the most hardcore satire of American culture seen in our time, which he's obviously doing as a publicity stunt. It's glorious.

That being said, a large number of people I work with obviously support him.

For some reason, I feel like Donald's Trumpsack's Wife always seem to have that face you make when you're trying to get a joke

151001181057-donald-trump-melania-trump-780x439.jpg

51050778_10.jpg

trump_0.jpg

Though now I think about it, I think she's trying to figure out why she decided it was a good idea to marry Trump.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Here's a funny joke! If you had to choose between having Donald Trump or a member of the KKK as president, who would you choose? It doesn't matter because they're the same thing!

All jokes aside, this dumbass is NOT stepping foot into the White House. As for his supporters, they can all go back into their bigoted, paranoid holes and leave America to the SMART, REAL people.

For some reason, I feel like Donald's Trumpsack's Wife always seem to have that face you make when you're trying to get a joke

151001181057-donald-trump-melania-trump-780x439.jpg

51050778_10.jpg

trump_0.jpg

Though now I think about it, I think she's trying to figure out why she decided it was a good idea to marry Trump.

I think that's more of a face of a gold digger who has come to the crushing realization she should have married someone older. She has to live with a creepy old dude for longer than she bargained for.

Here's a funny joke! If you had to choose between having Donald Trump or a member of the KKK as president, who would you choose? It doesn't matter because they're the same thing!

All jokes aside, this dumbass is NOT stepping foot into the White House. As for his supporters, they can all go back into their bigoted, paranoid holes and leave America to the SMART, REAL people.
Gave me a right good chuckle. You compare him to Hitler too?

Yeah even Hitler had actual brains :P

Damn. Guess all the polls must be wrong..

Don't even love Trump. It's just hilarious watching people bash him with no ammunition.

Don't even love Trump. It's just hilarious watching people bash him with no ammunition.
I feel you. I strongly disagree with most of his kooky shit, but even I get a kick out of watching Trump steamroll the competition with only small bumps in the road, always returning to primacy no matter how hard people try to knock him down. Many years ago I resigned myself to the understanding that national level US politics is basically a soap opera, and Trump is hamming it up better than anyone else has ever done before. As big a fucktard as he is, you gotta give him props for putting on a marvelous show.

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
I feel you. I strongly disagree with most of his kooky shit, but even I get a kick out of watching Trump steamroll the competition with only small bumps in the road, always returning to primacy no matter how hard people try to knock him down. Many years ago I resigned myself to the understanding that national level US politics is basically a soap opera, and Trump is hamming it up better than anyone else has ever done before. As big a fucktard as he is, you gotta give him props for putting on a marvelous show.
So it's basically modern wrestling?

Yeah even Hitler had actual brains :P

Except when he didn't. Dude did more to sabotage his own war effort than Allied Intelligence could have ever dreamed of accomplishing.

This is why you don't let a megalomaniac corporal with a shitty temper override his generals and give them stupidly suicidal orders.

Damn. Guess all the polls must be wrong..

Always be healthily skeptical of polls, especially from historically unreliable news outlets (MSNBC is notorious for publishing articles that were proven false after other journalists actually did their jobs. They kind of hear about shit on the internet and fail and verifying information.). Where did they take the surveys? What was the sample size? What were the demographics? Rich, poor, only in a college, only a single city? Is the State right or left wing, are they close to the Mexican border or regions that experienced a mass shooting? There's a shitload of variables that can change the outcome of these polls, and unless they're as representative as possible, you will always get skewed answers. Imagine taking a poll about gun control in New York City vs. Dallas and you start to see how tricky it can be.

Meh. At least the guy knows what he's doing. Everyone else is either a pushover or Clinton.

When will space colonization be available?

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
Status
Not open for further replies.