I support Donald Trup

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dervish , you need not remind me that the American news is all bullshit. Everyone I know believes it too. Yet they're glued to Faux or CNN anytime there's a story about X or Y.

I was just posting those for fun.

@Jorick Is that the one where he 'punches' the one guy on the ground while the crowd goes bananas? On my mobile currently else I'd watch it.

@Dervish , you need not remind me that the American news is all bullshit. Everyone I know believes it too. Yet they're glued to Faux or CNN anytime there's a story about X or Y.

I was just posting those for fun.

@Jorick Is that the one where he 'punches' the one guy on the ground while the crowd goes bananas? On my mobile currently else I'd watch it.

Fair 'nuff! I just have noticed that polls tend to show a strong opinion one way all the way up to something like an election and then the exact opposite result happens.

I swear, pollsters give the weather network a run for its money for being hilariously unreliable.

Reactions: Windsong
Naw, it's a clip of Trump getting hit with the Stunner from Stone Cold at Wrestlemania 23.

As a side note, it's kind of hilarious that a guy now in serious contention to become a presidential nominee made appearances on fucking WWE. I guess we know where he learned how to ham it up. :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
The crazier he gets, the more followers he seems to get.

You know, I wonder if he is a reason why the electoral college was created. IF he gets most popular vote, i'm not so sure the electoral college will vote for him. Meaning he still looses, even if most Americans end up voting for him.

It's kinda funny, people are calling him the embodiment of the modern Republican party, the said proof in that being his sheer popularity among modern republicans.
Tis what happens when you let your party be hijacked by another party DX

I have a feeling if he wins though. I can't quite tell if it's good or bad, but it's definitely a big change.

Donald Trup is what happens to America when the Republican party lies to it's constituents for years (Obama's a black muslim and his administration of criminals are gonna ruin America) and they actually believe it.

Dammit, now you've made me take my own shitpost seriously. you guys suck

Donald Trup is what happens to America when the Republican party lies to it's constituents for years (Obama's a black muslim and his administration of criminals are gonna ruin America) and they actually believe it.

Welcome to the club. Here's a cigarette, half a bottle of Jack, and three Xanax.

Except when he didn't. Dude did more to sabotage his own war effort than Allied Intelligence could have ever dreamed of accomplishing.

This is why you don't let a megalomaniac corporal with a shitty temper override his generals and give them stupidly suicidal orders.
I think it's safe to say that Hitler was a genius where the economy was concerned, but horrible where war tactics were concerned.

You either die a shitposter, or live long enough to see yourself become a debatetard.

I ALMOST BANNED YOU. >:[ THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS I READ THE THREAD.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Grothnor
I ALMOST BANNED YOU. >:[ THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS I READ THE THREAD.
Okay, I think that means I win.
image4061139x.jpg

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
It's almost as if this forum is privately owned and it's only by Diana's firm belief in the right to free speech online that you fuckwits get away with half of what you do.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
Ok, in that case (with all shitposty nonsense aside):

THANK YOU @Diana et al. for letting me celebrate my 1,000th post on this wonderful site by indulging in shitposting and troll-y nonsense and NOT getting banned. You are awesome and Iwaku is awesome.

That said, party's over. I've had my laughs and the joke's getting stale and I almost got banned over this. Finish your drinks, turn out the lights and someone close the thread on your way out.

See you again at #1337.

I ONLY BAN PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT TRUMP. >:[

Although I might start banning people who even mention him, cause I am tired of seeing his dumb face everywhere! D:<

Yesterday my facebook was a WALL OF TRUMP and I blocked posts from all my political/stupid friends! T_____T HE'S EVERYWHERE

Not "YOU CAN'T STUMP YHE TRUMP".

ONE JOB. ONE JOB GWAZI.

Not "YOU CAN'T STUMP YHE TRUMP".

ONE JOB. ONE JOB GWAZI.
*Looks it up*

I don't support Trump though.
I just like the (likely unintentional) pun in the comic. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.