2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror,fantasy,scifi,modern
Alright, folks, Gaius here, and I'm back looking for more, and guess what! I actually have an idea this time! Yeah, a real shocker isn't it? Anyways, I should get on with it.
First off, I say I have an idea, but I'm also open to brainstorming other ideas with whoever feels they want to join me.

So, my idea has to do with the supernatural and paranormal. You know, ghosts, ghouls, specters, apparitions, phantoms, that type of shit. If anyone has ever seen the recent move As Above So Below, it kind of goes like that(Only kind of, maybe not at all). These explorers/investigators/curious people/whatever, are just out one night, and they happen to "trespass" (I say that because the property is abandoned as all hell) onto a piece of land. Now, on that property is a large, luxurious mansion that is absolutely beautiful. That being said, these people, being the curious folk that they are, decide to go into the mansion and see what is going on. At first all is well and good, and the shape and condition that the mansion is in betrays it's age and the dark secrets that it hides.

As they explore more, they discover more and more disturbing secrets, along with a strange door that doesn't look like it belongs there, and I'm going to stop my explanation there. I have ideas for what I want to be behind that door, but I'm going to leave it up to a brainstorming session to ultimately decide what is behind that door.

Now, this RP can go many ways, it can simply be a Horror RP where people uncover horridly dark secrets, or it could turn into one of those weird, "Hey, we're in a haunted ass mansion, let's do weird shit" type things, along with the myriad other places this RP could go.

So, if any of you lovely people are interested, you can either reply to this, or shoot me a Pm, and, speaking of which, PM is my preferred method of doing 1x1 Rp's.

This sounds really interesting. If you'd like, shoot me a PM, and maybe we could discuss the specifics of the plot a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.