I see you Diana!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAT @______@ WHO AM I WHERE AM I IS THIS 1997?!

THAT'S RIGHT! Welcome to iwakuroleplay.angelfire.com how tough are ya

This brings on a more important topic. We need a LOL smiley rating because goddamn I can never find an appropriate response.

#NEWRATINGSPLZ
#DOEETNAO!
#MID4PREZ!
#BUILDINGBRIDGES!

ETC.

I remember back when being Staff was a rare thing...

Now I have a Staff friend for every non-staff friend. ;A;

But now the importance of every staffie is suuuper clear :D now you know that Jorick is a super important security person and I'm a crappy maintenance worker :D

But now the importance of every staffie is suuuper clear :D now you know that Jorick is a super important security person and I'm a crappy maintenance worker :D
Yeah, now the public gets a glimpse inside the staff hierarchy.

The security department is the combined military might and secret police that support the dictatorship of the administration by disappearing troublemakers.

The content development folks are the propagandists who create diversions to keep the peasants entertained and docile.

The maintenance crew are the menial workers who clean up the government buildings and change burnt out light bulbs. it ain't glamorous or powerful, but it pays better than being one of the plebs. :D

• Useful
Reactions: Hana

The security department is the combined military might and secret police that support the dictatorship of the administration by disappearing troublemakers.

The content development folks are the propagandists who create diversions to keep the peasants entertained and docile.

The maintenance crew are the menial workers who clean up the government buildings and change burnt out light bulbs. it ain't glamorous or powerful, but it pays better than being one of the plebs. :D

Without us the world would be super dirty. We might not be appreciated but we will still protect you all from the rubbish. :3....
QUICK EVERYONE. STOP WORKING AND FORCE THEM TO FEEL THE PAIN OF LIVING WITHOUT US FOR A MONTH!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Hana
This is why you don't let people vote, Diana! Nobody ends up happy! The only solution now is to make all the colors horrific, unviewable shades and then later use lovely colors to bask in the relief.

Oh, wait, I saw admin will be yellow so you're on that already.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Without us the world would be super dirty. We might not be appreciated but we will still protect you all from the rubbish. :3....
QUICK EVERYONE. STOP WORKING AND FORCE THEM TO FEEL THE PAIN OF LIVING WITHOUT US FOR A MONTH!
Going on strike is prohibited. Return to your work immediately or you'll be arrested and disposed of with extreme prejudice.

Going on strike is prohibited. Return to your work immediately or you'll be arrested and disposed of with extreme prejudice.

But mooooom D:

Don't make me get my cattle prod. >:[

I hate you D: Stupid adults always ruining the fun. I wanna live with dad instead!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
Well, I like both the Staff and CV colors. Both are actually quite pretty, though I favor red better :P

Also watching senior staff bicker about is always entertaining

Well, I like both the Staff and CV colors. Both are actually quite pretty, though I favor red better :P

Also watching senior staff bicker about is always entertaining
Like kids? > >

I kind of miss the old CV blue but IN THE WORLD OF STAFFIES MY FREEDOM IS OPPRESSED BY THE SENPAIS

So now us Rebels can more precisely and efficently locate and eliminate key systems in the hierarchy? >:3

So now us Rebels can more precisely and efficently locate and eliminate key systems in the hierarchy? >:3

*Marks Gwazi down to have an 'accident' in the near future*

No. Now there's just more of us to send your shitposts to the archives! Eyes everywhere now. >_>

No. Now there's just more of us to send your shitposts to the archives! Eyes everywhere now. >_>
Then I must simply up my game.

SHIT POSTERS ASSEMBLE!!!

We're like North Korea.

Iwaku Korea best Korea!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cosmic Fey and Hana
Status
Not open for further replies.