I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Breyer's Neopolitan ice cream. <3_<3 Mostly the strawberry. I have been asked before why I don't just buy plain strawberry ice cream, but it's boring on its own. Combined with chocolate and vanilla, though, it's perfect! I also like cheesecake ice cream.

Whitey's Ice Cream is best cream - all of them

too bad its only in a very small region of iowa that they serve it

Usually nothing insanely rich. Red Velvet ice cream is delicious, but anything more than a few spoonfuls is horrible.

Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia, though. That stuff is beautiful.

All Canadian Moose!

It's got fudge, mini reese's peanut butter cups, chocolate chips, and butterscotch!

I love those super-indulgent OTT types of icecream - Ben and Jerry's style, rather than more simplistic tastes. If I'm gonna have a dessert-type thing, I go all out.

Like, I want it to be rich and for there to be marshmallows and cookie dough and chocolate chips and cherries and [posjdaefubowh-fsicjpfnioe *drools, dies, revives, goes to buy ice cream*

Chocolate Therapy Ice Cream by Ben and Jerry's. Mmmmmm... Chocolate...

GOOD JOB, MURCROMANCER.

PEOPLE, YOU ARE NOT MUR ZOMBIES, BUT YOU COULD BE. LOOK AT THIS THREAD, WHAT DOES IT NEED? YOU. IT NEEDS YOU. WHO ELSE NEEDS YOU? ME. I NEED YOU. JOIN US.

We don't bite.

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Understood, Redblood, The actions will cease.

I like my local ice cream shoppe's vanilla ice cream. It's really rich, though, and before I even finish a small I'm about done. I have a thing for vanilla and chocolate soft serve on cookies, too... And then Breyers M&M chocolate ice cream with a brownie? Heaven. But mostly I like to take vanilla (usually bean), a spoonful of chocolate ice cream, sprinkles (the little tiny round ones), fudge topping and a cookie or a brownie, and making a sundae.

Now I sound horrible, but it's nice to sit down with a bowl-of-sugar every once in awhile.

There was this little café at a camping area not far from where I grew up, and during the summers they had the most amazing of home-made ice cream. The egg-something (can't for the life of me remember what it was called) was my absolute favourite, and I'd fight off a dragon for a bucket of that ice cream. Their salt liquorice was very good too, and the hazel/caramel.

Sadly they closed down a couple of years ago. I think they stopped selling home-made ice cream long before that, too. But man was it good.

It's hot as hell here in Southern Colorado, despite the fact it's only February.
Was 75 degrees today. >.>

Anyway, my favorite flavor of ice cream is Bordeaux Cherry Chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.