I salute you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stitches

Original poster
Hello

As you see, I'm new at this place and am terrible at introduction texts like these.
So bare with me for now. ^^'
I am a person (yes a person, not alien) who came to visit this place for a long while.
I am also a college student so the hours can be quite... chaotic.
This means that I don't know when I'll be able to post and when not.
There is a small addiction that I have which is watching anime.
No, I haven't seen all of them since that is just impossible.
I'm not a newcomer to role-playing but I still try to improve every day, little by little.
Also, food is life !
I hope we get along in the near future.

Greetings
Stitches

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

As you see, I'm new at this place and am terrible at introduction texts like these.
So bare with me for now. ^^'
I am a person (yes a person, not alien) who came to visit this place for a long while.
I am also a college student so the hours can be quite... chaotic.
This means that I don't know when I'll be able to post and when not.
There is a small addiction that I have which is watching anime.
No, I haven't seen all of them since that is just impossible.
I'm not a newcomer to role-playing but I still try to improve every day, little by little.
Also, food is life !
I hope we get along in the near future.

Greetings
Stitches
Welcome to Iwaku Stiches~! *whisper* who doesn't love anime~! XD

PS: indeed, food is life~!

Thank you !
And yes, anime is quite... addicting. <-<
Yes it's a poison that doesn't have an antidote just like games o__o~!

Yes it's a poison that doesn't have an antidote just like games o__o~!
I completely understand you !
Haaah, video games are so much fun as well.
Which ones do you play?

I completely understand you !
Haaah, video games are so much fun as well.
Which ones do you play?
Dota 2, <--it's my life LOL XD~!

while console and handheld, I've haven't been play that much ever since DS discontinued so... lol!

Dota 2, <--it's my life LOL XD~!

while console and handheld, I've haven't been play that much ever since DS discontinued so... lol!
Hahaha, I play LoL and Smite. I think they are similar in a way (unless I'm confusing stuff).

I prefer pc games since it's easier for me. ^^'

Hahaha, I play LoL and Smite. I think they are similar in a way (unless I'm confusing stuff).

I prefer pc games since it's easier for me. ^^'
Yup they all MOBAs, and have one thing in common, toxic community if you know what I mean~!

Well yeah I do as well prefer PC games after awhile since they're more easy to access nowadays I guess? I mean the price are way more cheaper than console games ++ I think the games in PC are in par with console games <quality wise~>

Yup they all MOBAs, and have one thing in common, toxic community if you know what I mean~!

Well yeah I do as well prefer PC games after awhile since they're more easy to access nowadays I guess? I mean the price are way more cheaper than console games ++ I think the games in PC are in par with console games <quality wise~>
Ah, yes. Indeed. o-o

I agree with you. Like new games for the PS4 cost a lot. Haaah... That's why I like the computer games. Also I have this problem that I get frustrated easily with console games. I don't know why but they manage to tick me off...

Reactions: GreenSea
Ah, yes. Indeed. o-o

I agree with you. Like new games for the PS4 cost a lot. Haaah... That's why I like the computer games. Also I have this problem that I get frustrated easily with console games. I don't know why but they manage to tick me off...
*nod* well some does tick me off...~ there's only a portion that kept me interested in it.

*nod* well some does tick me off...~ there's only a portion that kept me interested in it.
I think Assassins Creed is interesting. And some others but I forgot the name of them. *facepalms*

I think Assassins Creed is interesting. And some others but I forgot the name of them. *facepalms*
Well technically AC can be played in PC right?

well I only love classic JRPG games XD~!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.