I registered yesterday and then forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Emi Yusa

Original poster
Like, I straight up forgot I had done this yesterday XD

Anyway, hello everyone. You can probably tell at a glance that I've been watching Hataraku Maou-Sama recently (unless you haven't seen it, which you should).

I've been role-playing for a few years, so I have experience, but I'm hardly some kindof role-playing god.

I prefer to role-play in groups, because I'm usually terrible at keeping 1x1s from falling to pieces XD Plus I like to have more than one person to get some inspiration from.

That's all for now. Hope to see you around!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
I admit that I have absolutely no clue what Hataraku Maou-Sama is.
I'm so gonna add it to my list.

I stubbed my toe and it's somewhat hard for me to come up with a random interesting ramble in order to keep your eyes glued to the screen while I anonymously scour your room for samples of hair, so I'll leave you to your bearings.
If you need anythin', go ahead and let me know!
If you want. owo

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I stubbed my toe and it's somewhat hard for me to come up with a random interesting ramble in order to keep your eyes glued to the screen while I anonymously scour your room for samples of hair, so I'll leave you to your bearings.
...good luck with that. Especially since I've never noticed any pieces of my own hair around lol

Anyway, hello and thanks for the welcome ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, partake in our awesome stories!
Now quickly join a group-rp before the one x one's attack :O
And that show is glorious :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Welcome to Iwaku! I believe you will find many RPs that you'll want to join. Seems like there are plenty of the Group ones available lately, so I hope you find one soon! Enjoy!

Ahh another one I have to add to my list. I will never see most of these at this rate. Drats.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hi and thanks for the welcome, Oyoa ^^

And you should put Hataraku Maou-Sama at the top of your list.

I'm new too- hey

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.