I promise I am more interesting than I seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Beauty

Original poster
Okay, so it has been a while since I have been on this site and I feel I am ready to fully jump into everything. I do't have many fully developed plots in mind yet, I like to plot things out with my partner anyway.

So, I am currently looking to do a romance/drama. I don't want it to be high school, or modern day. I am looking for something different.

So parings I have in mind are:
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Gang member x Runaway
Android x Maker
Beauty x beast
(I am ALWAYS looking for these)
Hunter x hunted (this can be Vampire, Werewolf, demon, etc.)
Convict x non-Convict- The idea I have from this one is actually something i read awhile ago and it peaked my interest so I have been looking for someone to do it with, The idea is: A business man or woman is going out of state for a meeting; A convict has recently just escaped fro the state prison; One the way to the meeting, the man or woman notices the convict as a hitch hiker, being a good samaritan, he or she picks up the convict, they continue the drive peacefully until they come to a close in the road, police are searching cars and seeing f anyone has spotted said convict, the convict threatens the man or woman in some fashion, telling them to get them out of state safely or they will die. The man or woman agrees (of course) and they get through. Seeing as the police are searching very hard for this convict due to crime they committed, the search for him or her gets expanded out of state, which means the two must stay together longer than expected. They two end up falling in love; whether they end up both as convicts or the buisness man or woman, cleans up the convict will be up to us.
Duke x Duchess
Pauper x royalty

Most of these will be futuristic more than in the past, so yeah. If you are interested pm me or comment here.

tumblr_ncuefnDExC1rkg2f4o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm do you do other Disney movies too? and do you have a gender you prefer playing?

I like the gang member x runaway and kidnapper x kidnapped idea

@ResolverOshawott Yes I do other Disney role play's and I don't have a preference for which role I play, however I do only do MxF pairings.

@KayLove I am still looking to do both of those. Do you have a liking for one more than the other?

Maybe kidnapped x kidnapper more than the other

Do you have a plot in mind or shall we form one up together?

Ok awesome hmm what do you think of a Bambi or Hunchback Of Notre Dame roleplay?

A bambi role play would be sooo cute xD and the hunchback of Notre dame would be cool, but I feel like it would just end up turning into a beauty and the best type thing, with how similar the two are. So unless we can come up with a plot for that is so far away from the beauty and beast concept, I just think it wouldn't work.

Well the Hunchback Of Notre Dame is pretty dark but yea good point.

Let's stick to a Bambi roleplay instead (And no it will not be anthro that's not my thing).

anthro deer creep me out tbh so that's fine. how do you want to do it then?

Perhaps we can focus on like Ronno's descendant I.E his son or daughter? i feel that Ronno gets too much hate sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.