i new lol:)

Welcome to Iwaku! I joined up a month or two ago, and have had a pretty amazing time thus far. Hope you have a similar experience.

*heavy breathing mask sounds*

I find your lack of "am" disturbing.

*pulls off mask*

Sorry have to wear that when theres soldering going on. I'm Vay, one of the staff here. Feel free to have a look around and see what you can find (new challenge every week in the arts and writing section). Any questions and I'm right here.

Haven't seen many of your kind around here.

...Haven't seen many of my kind either. How 'bout that?

Welcome to Iwaku.

*grinds Basil up ad sprinkles him on top of my pasta* Anyway, now that that's taken care of, Hello! I'm Brightside, Chapter Master of the Angry Marines (at least for the duration of March). Other than that, I'm also known as TheNeverThere (TNT) and Mabushii Kage (Mabu). I'm in charge of the Table-Top Tyrants, a group made especially for board gamers(not bored gamers). Come check us out if you're interested in anything from checkers to Magic:The Gathering, Dungeons and Dragons to Warhammer 40k.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I need to be always angry, all the time. *picks up a Power Wrench and goes to teach Kaldor Draigo what it tastes like* FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

What are hotvamp? I speak english not so good. Plz explain.

Welcome to the site.

*gets out the alt detector*

i have so far its been so fun and i have made a few new friends