I never saw it coming

Ripley only shook his head in denial "It's okay" he answered, the radio turning back on once more and playing a program about some random news, Ripley paid no attention to it, and he then looked up at Riley "We need a tv" he chuckled. "Are you hungry?" he asked with a dim smile and an awkward expression of boredom due to the lack of activity.

Riley chuckled. A tv would be great for Ripley. Plus, it would let Riley hook up his game station. "Yeah, I'm hungry. Do you want me to make so-OH!" Riley stood up, his eyes lighting up. "WAIT RIGHT HERE!" He zipped to his room, remembering something. He dug through the boxes with his game station, and other things that he didn't really want to take out. Finally, he found it. "Ripley! here, here, look!" Riley entered the kitchen again, a big smile on his face. "Look, it's a portable game station!" He chuckled. "I have a few games...ypu can play it when you have free time!" He handed the device to Ripley. 'Go on, try it!"

He almost jumped away when he heart the young man yell and dash off to his room, he simply remained sitting on his chair and continued his puzzle, and when Riley came back with the console in his hands, he blinked curiously and took it, turning it on. "...Looks like my computer in mini.." he said in a soft tone, looking at it in awe, and at the first sound he nearly dropped it surprised. But then blinked and as soon as he got into one game, he didn't stop hereafter.
He stood up after nearly an hour of an obvious addiction "My friend of the library is supposed to come today... Don't know at what hour tough... um..." he looked at Riley "Do you cook?"

Riley wanted to smack himself. How was it that someone with a computer had never seen one of these before!? Didn't Ripley know that there was a whole INTERNET waiting to be explored? And with only the click of a mouse! None the less, he had been quite pleased when Ripley took intrest in the game. THough, he hadn't expected Ripely to get so absored into it. Now, Riley was kind of bored. He aimlessly attached a few more peaices to the puzzle. Perhaps he should've got Ripley more interested in board games and ouzzles before introducing him to videogames. A well.

Then, after what felt like an ungodly long time, Ripley asked Riley if he could cook. "Yeah," Riley said, nodding. "i can make a few things. What do you have in the fridge?"

"..." he remained quiet and blinked "Sometimes I buy food in amazon" he replied with an innocent face, and before Riley was able to reply, someone knocked on the door, for the place it had been knocked on, it was probably a tall person, Ripley got up from his seat and opened the door carefully, soon exchanging a few words with the stranger, he let the man inside, he was way older than them, and looked like a serious person, he placed the books he was carrying on the table by the puzzle and glanced at Riley.

"You must be his new roommate" he said and tried smiling his best "I'm Vance, nice to meet you, sometimes I bring books for Riley from the library, you are?"

Riley tried his best not to stare at the boy. Was he aware some grocery stores delivered to the house? Riley was pretty sure they did that for people with conditions...Ah well, Riley'd have to go out and buy stuff, then. Not a big deal.

The tall man walked in, and Riley gave a nervous smile. "Hi. I'm Riley. I just moved in today. It's nice to meet you." Riley nodded at the books. "Uh, have you been delivering these to him for long?"

"You ask too many questions" the man replied in a cold tone and turned to look at Ripley with a gentle expression "I could only bring a few this time, but I'll probably be back next week." with these words and Ripley nodding smilingly, the man left the apartment, and Ripley closed the door, then turned to look worriedly at Riley.
"Sorry if he stroke you as cold... He doesn't like people who are talkative... Or people, at all..." he glanced in a worriedly way.
"We can order something if you want" he motioned at the phone which was attached to the wall, it had such a long cord, it was clear one could let it fall and it would hit the ground and still have cord left. "I like Italian food."

Riley blinked, a little offended. He hadn't thought he talked too much at all! In fact, all he'd done was introduce himself and ask a simple question. How rude! Riley sighed. It was probably best to let it go. "I'll just order a pizza. I can buy this time, don't worry." Riley took the phone, and dialed his favorite pizza place. He knew they might've had another joint nearby, but frankly, Riley wasn't sure if he knew that number.Riley looked at Ripley. "Anything in particular you want on it?"

He shook his head in closed eyes "Not really." he smiled once more and glanced at the window from the corner of his eyes, and neared it peeking outside curiously. ". . . Whoah" he mumbled and then turned to look at Riley "You know what, let's order a four stations just for us as a commemoration of your moving here!" he said in a cheerful mood, something he had seen outside had probably moved him to seem happy, but that was probably no one's business.

Riley nodded slowly, and placed his order through the phone. Hanging up, Riley chuckled to himself. "Let's hope it takes more than thirty minutes to get here. Then it's free~" Riley moved over to the window. "What'chya looking at?"

Ripley, just out of nowhere as soon as Riley tried to look trough the window, pushed him away with a gasp and pulled down the small curtain which was, actually, almost hid in the windowpane, covering the glass, he turned to look at Riley in surprise. "S-sorry... I overreacted." he mumbled, bowing down in shame.

Riley blinked in shock. He hadn't expected that much of a reaction from Ripley; all he'd wanted to do was look out the window. He doubted he would even see anything, anyways. "That's...okay..."Riley said slowly, moving back to the table. "but...would you mind telling me why i can't look out the window?"

He looked down and shook his head gripping on the ends of his shirt. "...No, you just can't, never do so please" he said, just as if it were something truly bad or dark behind it, but it, probably, just probably have something to do with his phobia, but then he tried giving Riley a new smile "Don't worry about it too much." he simply finished before walking to the hallway "Call me when the pizza arrives please..." he said before walking until the end of the hall and locking himself in his room.

((I CANNOT EVEN WRITE PROPERLY! DX))

Riley blinked a few times. That was...weird. Now he was NEVER allowed to look out that window!? Riley was pretty sure it wasn't related to Ripley's phobia: it was a fear of going outside, not a fear of windows...

Whatever, it was probably best to leave him alone. It wasn't really Riley's business. The young man got up from the table, and started walking down the hall.
it REALLY wasn't that big a deal. It was just a window.
Riley stopped at Ripley's door.
And besides, it'd be rude and awkward if a fight started because of it...this was really Ripley's home, and Riley's first day...he didn't want to make a mess of things.

Riley knocked on the door.. "Uhh...hey, can we talk?" he called at last.

Silence came from inside, no response at all, but then the sound of something falling and crashing like ice on a body resounded loudly, then a whimper, and, finally, silence again. Riley hadn't been showed how Ripley's room looked like, or if there was something dangerous inside, but the silence was enough to panic.

"R-Ripley!?" Riley was beginning to freak out. "H-hey, are you okay!?" He knocked once more, but only dead silence greeted his ears. Riley grabbed the handle, and to his surprise, found it unlocked. "H-hey, I'm coming in!" He shouted, opening the door swiftly.

((Don't kill me >.>;))

Inside the room, which was completely dark, bleach colored and windowless was nothing but a small desk with a laptop, a modem and a few work tools, a low bed like a futon, and on the far side near the door was Ripley trying to stand up and failing such action, a small glass piece was on the floor near the door, almost telling what had happened since he was with his back on the ground and his face looking up, moaning lowly in pain.

A small furniture was on top of him, but as small as wide, accompanied by several shattered figures of glass, and many, many books on top of him, steams of blood ran into the ground from several spots in his body. Obviously the shattered glass figures had fell on top of him and cut him at the impact, hurting him badly.

"OH MY GOD!" Riley gasped, "RILPEY!" Riley hurried to the young one's side, trying his best to avoid any broken glass. Riley couldn't stop the stream of senseless babble coming from his mouth. it was a mix between mindless cursing and soft reassurances to his roommate. Riley managed to get everything off the young one after a few moments, praying that his roommate wasn't bleeding inside. He dragged Ripley into his own room. 'What the hell am I gonna do!?' Riley thought, now paralyzed with fear. He leaned over the boy. "Ripley..hey...hey, come on, man. Wake up. Tell me what happened. Where's the first aid kit!?"

Suddenly Riley opened his eyes, taking a hold of Riley's shirt's collar. "Don't take me out" he begun talking clearly and angrily "If you do I will burn you" he said, gasped in pain and then looked directly into Riley's eyes. "I tripped, with some glass I left on the ground, surely you saw it, it was an accident and it wasn't that bad... The first aid kit is on the bathroom" he said, his absolute sweet and calm personality gone, apparently, under pain, he was another.

Riley's mouth opened and closed a few times, like a fish; he was in total shock from Ripley's out-burts. He didn't have any intention of removing the young one from his home. "I-I w-wasn't going t-to..."Ripley couldn't finish his scentence. Instead, he detangled himself from the young one's grip, and stumbled to the bathroom. He came back after finding it, hovering worriedly over Ripley. "Y-your wounds,' he mumbled, 'c-can you show them to me?"