I never know what to say until it's already posted

Vay, I am your boss. Now go gravel at the new person's feet.

Anyways, an Ike can be one of two things A.) WW2 US General that led the troops on D Day and a President in the 1950s or B.) a furry sort of mammal that lives in the shadows and is arch enemies with Scots.

Definition 2 is also known to make very little sense, we believe he was drivin crazy in the cbox as a newbie. I'm ashamed to think I may have had a hand in that. But he is very cuddly. Almost as soft as Myrn.

Welcome to Iwaku! *bows* I can tell you're already gonna have fun here!

PM me if you'd like to plan a RP. ^^

Thanks for the welcome!

Actually I already started one and talked with a few members about it.

@TZS yeah I think number two is me and I wasn't driven insane as a newbie... >< well slightly but not so bad.

Oh and yeah I am so if you gots a problem with me being an anthro drawer then pm about it and we can talk about it there. *hope it doesn't come to that though I really hate senseless bickering and from the looks of it I don't think it will happen*

No one has anything against anthros. Its more the bit with the shadows all the time that gets to people.

Mostly because he does kinky things in the shadows.

THAT WHICH IS SEEN CAN NEVER BE UNSEEN.

Thank fuck he's in the shadows all the time when he does it, really.

Seriously come on you two grow up, enough with the condescending on the whole shadow thing I've had enough. I stood it for a while because I felt like I deserved it but now it's way out of line. So I'm asking you nicely to please stop it’s just who I am.