nice idea?

• yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clare awoke the next day to the sun shining in on her face as while as tears. she shoked her head and slowly then got up changed brushed her hair teeth her normale stuff then left for the hospitle.

Reactions: 2 people
Brendan saw her leave, and narrowed his eyes. She looked upset, but he couldn't bring himself to say hello. He turned and went home, took a shower and changed his clothes. He put on an old pair of jeans, a black t-shirt, a hoodie, and his leather jacket on, sprayed some deoderant and went to the park, where he sat quietly.

Clare came got to the hospitle on time for vistes and went to see Dark resting next to her boyfriend. "Dark? Are you alri-" she stopped herself when she noticed both of them not breathing. "Dark?" she called out for her and noticed her opend her eyes "oh how much I hate the fact you have no pules and dont have to breath." she said with a smirk. "Clare was scared for little old me" "are ypu calling me old as well Dark?" "maybe" Dark sid with a smirk. "so how is he?" "hes going o be alright hes just in a coma doctores say he may not remeber much I just hope he remeber me" Dark said holding her boyfriends hand. "dont worry" she looked at the time and notice she was late "shoot got to go meeting a guy" with that she left to hear 'Clare got a boyfriend' from her freind. she ran back to the park they firt meet and stopped to catch her breath once she saw stoped at the bench. "sorry *huff* Late *huff* frend *huff* ok" she said to him with a smile.

He smiled and nodded "no worries, I'm glad your friend is okay. How was your day?"

she hold up her hand still trying to chatch her breath then says "Great and yours Brendan?" she smiled lightly and went to sit down next to him.

Brendan smiled hearing her say his name "mine was alright, great now that I know you remembered me clare. I saw you this morning, you looked really upset, but I didn't dare to stop you because I knew you were in a hurry."

well i went to see Dark and i was scared she was not alright. or maybe worst dead." she said with a small smile. "but she alright like i said and thank you for not coming up"

"Why are you thanking me for not coming up? Am I that bad?" He replied laughing. "I'm glad your friend is okay, so your day was alright then?"

"no I just would have been to upset to say anything to you" she said stumbling the on her words a little. "i'm sorry"

He put his hand on her shoulder "I was kidding.. I understand completely."

she sighed and smiled softly "thats good, any ways you want to do something?" she asked with a smile

He smiled back and shrugged "sure, anything you want."

ummm" before saying anything her stomich grumbbled "well we can start with something to eat i havent had lunch yet"

Brendan smiled, got up and offered his hand "Do you like chinese?"

yes i do" she smiled and gives him her hand to help her up then walk with him.

They walked together as he proceeded "good, I know this great little place. So tell me more about yourself."

umm well I am a leo i have a not so bad Iq of i forgot but i know its not that bad. umm i have a friend name Dark I work for the peacekeepers and Umm my name is Clare" she said with a smile "now tell me a little about you!"

''I'm Brendan, I'm a nephilim, I'm not that smart, I'm 20.. I don't work for anyone at the moment.. They kind of demoted me to living on earth, but I don't mind.'' He smiled as they got to a restaurant, he opened the door and looked at Clare. ''after you, medamme''

why thank you" she said with a smile walking into the restaurant. "but what do you mean you dont work we peace keepers are to give you a job when you frist come here if you dislike your work you are to tell us and we find something you want to work"

Brendan shrugged and pulled out a chair for her ''It's not that. I'm not from here. I only got here 2 weeks ago.''

Status
Not open for further replies.