3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Historical, Fantasy, Modern, Supernatural, Drama, Political Intrigue, Romance, Horror, Action, COMEDY
So I'm just going to drop this here and leave like the coward I am. A buddy on discord told me to try this out since the character limit there can be pretty hard to work around.

Anyway, I am Mon. I also go by Laz. I am 26 and a mother of two. I'm also the money maker so idk if this will even work for me but I'm totes gonna try. I haven't roleplayed much in the past 8-10 years but would like to get back into it since both of my kids will be going to school soon and Idk what to do with the time they won't be here.

I'm mainly into fantasy, romance, and some historical. I like to think of myself as pretty laid back and open to things though. Idk what else to put but hello. (:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hey there, Mon! Mon amie! Haha, see what I did there....? B)
ahem

Well, welcome to Iwaku! It can be intimidating to come back to writing after such a long break, but I'm confident you'll be able to find some inspiring partners here onsite. There are plenty of people in search of all different types of RP, from very chill and casual to super intense, huge posts!

Whatever your heart may desire, I'm sure you'll be able to find something to suit your fancy here on Iwaku. Allow me to wish you the absolute best in your endeavours here, and absolutely feel free to @ me if you have any questions!

:peace:

• Thank You
Reactions: Monbon
Hey there, Mon! Mon amie! Haha, see what I did there....? B)
ahem

Well, welcome to Iwaku! It can be intimidating to come back to writing after such a long break, but I'm confident you'll be able to find some inspiring partners here onsite. There are plenty of people in search of all different types of RP, from very chill and casual to super intense, huge posts!

Whatever your heart may desire, I'm sure you'll be able to find something to suit your fancy here on Iwaku. Allow me to wish you the absolute best in your endeavours here, and absolutely feel free to @ me if you have any questions!

:peace:

Lmao My vision is so blurry, I may as well be blind but yes, I see. I see very well. Thank you for the welcome. I'll keep that in mind as I explore this site at my turtle pace!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll find we're a friendly and helpful bunch around here, so no worries. Settle in at your own pace and also, in case you're worried. there are a lot of players here who lead hectic lives. It's ok to be here when you can and most people are willing to wait for replies. So relax and look around. I'm sure you'll find someone with your same interests!! Most importantly..HAVE FUN!!