I need to fill my sudden lovins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miki

Just as the name suggests. I am in need for romance! OwO

But not any kind of romance, a dramatic and perilous journey to prove this said love.

So, sorry this is short and low in description, but basically...

The journey begins

in a small elven village, (Where the scenario is very much based in a Fantasy world) where two little youngins fall in love, and have to undertake a challenge in order to prove their devotion to each other.

What I'm looking for
Is surprisingly anything, I never really cared for gender, however I will be playing as a girl, because I suck with men o-o. But they do have to be in the Elven age of 17-21. Which is say... The proper age limit for this challenge. I have never done based like this, and I've finally gotten the guts to admit I want to try this out!

What I'm Not looking for
Anything too deep in the Smut category, at most, the curtains will be drawn and a fast forward to dawn.
Psychopaths! Although I do enjoy your average sociopathic killer, I don't really think that'l fit in here. owo

All of the above is just preferences, and I'm pretty much open to anything! :D
But no Smut! D:<
That stuff be nasty
No offence :3​[/hr]

One last note: Much more will be added, this here is just a quick rundown.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm...sounds very interesting, would you mind if I joined?

I was literally about to have this thread taken down.

But uh, I think I could do this. It seems a little unprofessional, I posted this right around the time I got back on Iwaku after leaving for about a year, so I was just a little bit too excited. >w<

But if you're interested, I could elaborate in a conversation, just send something to me if you are.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.