I need subjects to paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one's too late! I've been really focused on writing lately so I haven't been painting, but I'd like to finish what I've started and get some drawings out. :D I mean, it might happen months from now, but hopefully it'll be a nice surprise if that happens haha

@Vivianne
thanks so much! ;v;

I really like your style. :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Sidhe
You interested in my project, then?

@Lithël Aelfwine
oh I'm sorry, I accidentally missed your post! Unfortunately that's not something I would be able to help you with, as I'm just offering portraits of already existing characters. :c Your request is a bit too detailed for a free commission.

AH, i understand, well! Thanks for readying, and if you know of someone that could be interested, i'd love to be referred to Him/her!

Name of character: Shina
Visual reference:
111rtc3.jpg

dvszk7.jpg
Detailed physical description: To add- she has wavy reddish/brown hair that reaches her shoulders, and pale skin.
Her eyes are green and "doe" like, and she usually looks sad and/or worried!
Personality: Shina is a very kind person who does anything she can to stop conflict/arguments. She often keeps her feelings and thoughts to herself, preferring to observe and blend into the background. She's quiet, but intelligent, and slightly shy. She can have a bad temper when provoked though. Shina worries a lot~

Oh, man, stunning art!

Name of character: Mona
Visual reference: [spoili]
80cfbafbdd238cbb17a8c359a8601fca.png
89f17f4d1bed4d37ea171706ed9c0b1e.png
9490756bd4da9d07b71b67a811731130.jpg
[/spoili]
Detailed physical description: Just to further cover the bases. Mona has soft black hair that reaches just to the base of her neck, with two white tiger ears protruding from her head. Her eyes are a deep, somewhat dark grey. Typically, her garb consists of black and white. Her top consists of a black and white armored coat that covers her top, with knee-length black leggings. There's almost always either a scarf or a bandanna around her neck. Her build isn't especially scrawny or bloated, rather, consisting of a nicely muscled build.
Personality: Fairly innocent and naive, especially considering she's seventeen. With a very helpful and outgoing, though often oblivious, personality, she definitely falls under the hero section. Even if she can be almost annoyingly jubilant or oblivious at times. In addition, she often finds herself succumbing to her feline instincts.

Reactions: Takumi
Ooh! I like the style! I'm interested, but no worries if you aren't able to get to it!

Name of character: Celes Pettigrew
Visual reference
Personality: Soft-spoken and demure. She tries her best to make others feel comfortable and happy, and gets excited when others give her such hospitable treatment. She's a doter and a worrier, and has a very motherly kind of affection. Cries a lot. Has body image and self-esteem issues.
Other: She's trying her best to be a seamstress and is very interested in fashion! Surprises with outfits are welcome if you get a muse.
oh my goodness, could this girl be any cuter <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: TuttyTheFruity
@Opal
Hello! Your art looks amazing, and I have some characters in a story of mine I could use visual references for... (I mean, I do have quite a bit of info concerning looks for each of them- so I have a bit of a mental picture for each of them- but if it's at all possible, I'll just list them here and you can do whatever it is you're interested in, if you're still doing commissions that is...?)

Name of character: Núlì
Detailed physical description (take all the artistic freedom you want!):
Height: 5'2
Weight: 156 lbs
Frame: Although considered as "petite", Núlì has a bit of curve to her figure, though not completely lacking from the chest-department, th
Eye Color: Her right eye is crimson red, her left is gold ("Such an intense gold, that not even the light of a sunset could portray the richness of the color.")
Hair Color: White/Translucent (later on it has the potential to shift from white->black, so either one is alright)
Skin color: Rosy-Pale
How does he/she dress?: Núlì dresses in the school uniform. Other times, she'll wear a mid-thigh length dress, along with some stockings that usually match the dress at hand.
6033a56df56cd54eb9c55b9dc89b7768.jpg

Personality:
Mannerisms: She is polite to everybody, not speaking unless spoken to. Most of the time she gives little to no input on things- unless it's a bad idea or she wants to clarify some things.
Habits: Bows her head a lot to her superiors.
Style: Mysterious and Quiet, she's very aloof- yet in a polite way.
Intelligence Level: She enjoys reading, so she has a plethora of trivial knowledge. Otherwise, she can read, write, count, and follow directions pretty well.
Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof?
Honestly, Núlì lives with her trust on her sleeve. She is ruled by what others wish for her to do- showing loyalty at its finest.

Other:
Well, in this setting, everybody has a special "hat" (really though, it's just a piece of headwear that defines the person- ranging from a huge fancy tea-hat, to a simple pair of clip-on fox ears. So, I figured that I'd include Núlì's hat in here too, just in case you would like to draw it as well.

She also has a special necklace around her neck, in case you want to draw it. It's appearance is cheap bronze, tied with a long string. The image lays right beneath where her breasts would lie, the image itself being a 3-dimensional rose.

beauty-and-the-beast-inspired-rose-shaped-pendant-necklace-in-bronze.jpg

Hat: Núlì's hat is, at first, a simple crown of golden leaves and vines. Later in the story, it blooms into a full blown "flower crown", all of the flowers dead, but not withered- forever preserved in their most beautiful state. Also, the flowers can't break off- as they're made from maaaagicc.
37c0be5bdfffeac3446ad7933d136d4d.jpg

732efc0deb1a72ee2171a3bca47a5c9d.jpg

029365c1b5621ed3fc5443933c0f7555.jpg

146368-5934-U7arANa-lovmedia.jpg

Name: Alastair DeSuavo
Detailed physical description:
Height: 5'5
Weight: 156 lbs
Eye Color: Baker's Chocolate Brown
Hair Color: Sap Green
Skin color: Light
How does he/she dress?: Alastair dresses in the school uniform. Other times he'll usually have a loose, victorian-influenced suit.
Oz.Vessalius.full.532719.jpg
Personality:
Mannerisms: To strangers and/or superiors, he remains polite and aloof --> stuck-up rich kid attitude that way. With closer people, he actually acts like a kid.
Style: Elegant and Mysterious, he holds himself righteously.
Educational Background: Privately tutored, though he never preffered learning from books compared to adventures/sparring.
Intelligence Level: Higher than some, but no genius.

How self-confident is the character?
Alastair's self-confidence is higher than the normal 14-year-old's. He doesn't have enough of it to come across as haughty or arrogant, yet holds a confident air around him that draws attention.

While he tends to let his heart guide him, there are times Alastair knows that the best course of action is to use his brain. Most of these times appear whenever he must sacrifice things for the greater good- or when he doesn't trust his own sense of judgement.

Other:
Hat: Alastair's hat is a black Elizabethan Tall Hat, adorned with purple and white feathers.
TH-BLKG.jpg

Name: Michael Thomas
Height: 5'6
Weight: 170 lbs
Eye Color: Anchor Gray
Hair Color: Blonde/Yellow
Skin color: Tan
How does he/she dress?: He dresses in the school uniform. Other times, you'll find him wearing a dark gray hoodie and a pair of jeans- no matter the weather... Yes, just a hoodie- usually unzipped to show his fit body.

Personality:
Mannerisms: Headstrong, he's not afraid of stating his opinion.
Habits: Speaks loud. REALLY LOUD.
Style: Definitely hot-headed.
Intelligence Level: Average.

How self-confident is the character?
He practically screams self-confidence.

DEFINITELY HIS HEART.

Other: Mike's hat is a simple red baseball cap, with a large "M" in white on it.

If these are still open, I'd love to make a request. First of all, your art is brilliant. The attention to detail is pretty stunning. :)

Name of character: Maxine Amelia Dalley
Visual reference: None to speak of yet. I usually wouldn't request art without it, but I have 0 visuals of her, which is why I would like one. However, I have a detailed description and am happy to elaborate if needed. :)
Of about an average height, Max stands at 5'6" with a slender figure. She has evident female features, an average sized bust and of wider hips than male counterparts. Lean muscles give her a hard appearance. Her diamond shaped face is accentuated by a sharp jawline. Fair skin is lightly tanned. Deep brown, almond shaped eyes winged with mascara, Max often has a glimmer to them. This spark is brought out by amber flecks that dot her irises and catch in the glimmer of the sun. Max has deep black, fine hair that reaches just above her shoulders. It has been layered and it is parted in the middle. Often times Max keeps all of her hair up into a short, low pony tail. Well groom eyebrows of a color matching her hair wing upwards, narrow. Her lips are more on the thin side, yet still pink, soft, and bow shaped. A faint scar traces the right side of her upper lip. A light scar also interrupts her right eyebrow.

Max refuses to wear pants other than jeans. With her jeans she wears a solid colored t-shirt, usually grey, black, or white. In the summer she will wear a black sleeveless jean jacket overtop while when it's colder she wears a grey jacket that zips on one side, folding over her chest entirely. Worn combat boots and a studded belt are her accessories.

Personality: I could go on and on, but to sum it up, Max is a pessimist. She is very intelligent and speaks with reason. What humor she has is dry and sarcastic. Maxine is prone to have something called RBF, or Resting Bitch Face, so by default she looks upset.

Other: Nope. :) Ask questions as needed and I look forwards to seeing what you come up with.

I think your art is great. I would love it if you wanted to try drawing one of my characters. They are males, but these characters are frequently mistaken for flat-chested, really pretty females.

Rhouri (rory) - An alien species, known as a 'Sun Cat', the only feline or alien features on his face are red and gold markings and brilliant blue, slitted eyes. He has smallish pointed ears, and soft, hard-to-manage blonde hair. Rhouri is tiny- only 4'8" He always looks nervous around people, because he is in a strange place surrounded by 'aliens' (humans, supernatural creatures/demons). He has a 'lion tail' with blonde hair at the end, instead of a fluffy cat tail. He wears very little, because he is an escaped pet. He has a collar, a loincloth (style up to you), and stiletto boots.

Visual ref I made- http://orig04.deviantart.net/41fe/f/2016/228/1/e/rhouri_by_kitwynn-dae6g3a.png

Sumi (sue-me)- The child of an incubus and an imp, Sumi looks like a loli girl, with long grey, curling pigtails, a doll-like face, and big purple eyes. He has little feathered 'cherub' wings, in shades of purple, and small, sharp black horns on his head. He's 5'3" tall. He's fairly inexperienced, so he tends to blush often, but he's determined to get what he wants. Sumi worries that he's really just in the way, and is always a little surprised when someone wants to be with him. He likes wearing oversized sweaters with jeans, because they look cute without making him feel like he's wearing a dress. He gets mad because people complement his cute butt.

face ref- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c1/53/75/c15375211a0716488dc7c13e8cc90d74.jpg

hair ref- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/50/9b/f3/509bf3a948654d192420dcb29b0301c6.jpg

Harivan (hah-riv-ann)- A 'witch boy' that inherited his mom's magic, and her very feminine appearance. He began life as a redhead, but his magic use eventually leached the color from most of his hair. So he has coppery red bangs, and long, wavy grey hair. He has bright green eyes, and wears orange eyeshadow and black lipstick. He also has golden-tan skin. Harivan is tall and slender- 5'10"- and wears a very 'medieval punk' outfit. A thigh length, forest green tunic over a shirt with striped orange and black sleeves, with a studded black belt and boots, and black pants. He's jaded and cynical, after having a rough life with a father that hated him having magic, and people trying to kill him, and has a fantastic 'resting bitch face'. But, he's in love with someone who makes him blush hard, whenever he's talking to him. So that person nicknamed him 'Scarlet'.

Outfit ref- http://i.imgur.com/ypLb3Ki.png

Face ref- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e9/36/c1/e936c1f5882b241951526403c56751a2.jpg

soo...are requests still being taken OwO?

soo...are requests still being taken OwO?
Vaguely 8)
it's a goal of mine to draw more in 2017 so... feel free to post your references but as always I make no promises haha

Reactions: Takumi
pls be gentle...

I mean, I could draw my own characters, but where's the fun in that?

Note I'm not particularly reliable. I may or I may not get your request done. I get distracted easily and frustrated even more easily when drawing. It's the number one reason why I don't take paid commissions. Make your request with this in mind!

I'm offering some experimental portraits! Mostly I prefer to draw female or feminine characters because that's what I'm comfortable with, but I'll also try beasties and maybe some men. They're just not in my comfort zone. I just like painting lips and eyelashes and cute, soft features. :E

Here's an example of my art:

5Zm7Dnf.png

(and some more here)

But since these are ~experimental~ there may be some differences.

Request form:
Name of character:
Visual reference: Much preferred. If no visual reference, then...
Detailed physical description: I'm talkin' super detailed and I request a certain degree of artistic freedom.
Personality: Important!
Other: If you have anything else to add.

dat's it
again, I cannot guarantee I'll get to your request, but I will try. 8)
Still open....??

Whelp, I'll post here in the hopes you'll get to it. You seem to have quite a few, so I'm not too worried if you don't get to me. Still, keeping my fingers crossed!

Name of character: Sansa Arina Kortova
Visual reference:
Face:
Reference 1
Reference 2
Reference 3
Body:
Reference 1
Reference 2
Detailed physical description: She has very strong and yet soft features. A strong chin, pouty lips, high cheek bones. She's a vampire, and very regal. She has long wavy white hair. Eyes are 2 different colors, right a light, crystal blue, left a dark emerald green.
Personality: Some would say she is a total bitch, but the one's who actually know her know she doesn't take shit from people. Sansa is considered the high queen of the shadow world, meaning the vampires, demons, and everything that falls under that. She's a total sweetheart to those who she considers family and would kill for those. She's also a hopeless romantic and believes in love at first sight, even though she hasn't experienced it in her 4,000 years of life.
Other: Has a set of rune tattoos up the outside of her right thigh.

I guess you can draw...ME!
Character's Name(self-explanatory): Kar/Nue
Age(how old are they? Please make sure to include whether they look their age or not as well):18
Personality(a little summary of what your character is like; this is likely what I will base their expression off of, so feel free to specify here if you want a specific expression or pose!): Haven't you met me long enough to get a good description of my personality X3? But if not, I'm generally friendly, kinda lazy, somewhat intelligent, an avid lover of music, and pretty nonconforming and persistent.
Detailed physical description of your character(this is optional, but a description of your character's appearance): A standard light grey wolf anthro/furry/thingy, with a super-light grey to white underbelly, standing at 6' tall even. Has a light-blue spot on the top of the muzzle. Very commonly, almost ritualistically, wears an orange scarf. Commonly wears a collared blue coat that goes just under the hips, reaching to the mid-thigh length area, as well as dark-colored cargo or dress pants, and a t-shirt (of any color, really) to top it all off ;)
Reference Image(this, on the other hand, is required- or at least strongly preferred. A photo reference of your character):
Head Image:
c8de4f2a1108bd6de89f9621b0449c05.jpg

Body:
5558a511bd739aaf54c3bd0173eb0d59.jpg

What style would you like(out of those listed)?: In this order I would prefer Full Body, if not that then Chibi, if not that then head I would prefer you do my art digitally, but if you traditionally so much better then i see no reason to complain.
Do you want multiple characters in this drawing?(If yes, please fill out the above info for both of your characters separately or, at the very least, in different colors so that I can easily separate them!): NAAAA (No)
If yes, do you ship these characters?(If you did want multiple characters, do you ship them? If you have more than two characters you want in a drawing, please specify which characters you ship out of them): NANANANANANANA (still no)

Hi there, here's one

Name of character: S-11 (Surveillance Series, Production Model 11)
Visual reference:
WkiuIP7.jpg

Personality: S-11 comes with a patched Artificial Intelligence, giving it a developing human-like emotion sequence that is currently being tested. This module can be turned on and off both by itself or those of higher status, notably due to the effects that may occur during a mission due to emotional interference. That aside, S-11 possesses a shy attitude towards most subjects, but can quickly overcome that when danger arises. It is currently developing a light-hearted attitude, sometimes chiming puns from time to time.
Other: S-11's favorite animal is the owl due to the similarity in how they perform; always watching, can see in the dark, rather shy. The robot is also a big fan of the hybrid drink that both humans and robots can consume: Caffuel. In terms of armament, S-11 is equipped with two Defensive Transforming Modules; devices that can change into any form at will so long as the mass remains the same. These are kept at the robot's thighs.

Alright to begin with, your art is dope!

Blatant ass kissing I actually mean but will be seen as that no matter what aside:

Name of character: Devan Osmilias Trireach XII

Physica description: deep eyesockets with a blunt, slightly upturned nose. There are natural dark circles under his eyes. A dimple only forms on the left side of his face when he smiles, and the left corner of his mouth can't move as high as his right when he does. He white skin remains unnaturally pale with a grey tint regardless of the time he spends in the sun.

Hair is black, long and unkempt. He keeps his face clean shaven though

Eyes are browm

He's 6' 4"

Made of lean, powerful muscle.

His clothing is a mass of tattered noble clothing and rawhide he just tossed on for utility

He has minor scars on both his knees due to a time he fell off a ladder.

Both his hands and forearms are a mass of burn scar tissue due to trying to use a volcano for the first time (terribly difficult, volcanoes. Always spitting magma where you don't want.)

Personality: Before his powers he was an kind and charming man, and that's still seen in tiny snippets. After his powers, he became a feral adrenaline junkie. He always goes full throttle and loves destroying things. A very passionate, impulsive individual

Other: He is a sugar addict? Dunno what to say here.

I have another guy in mind too but... I'm just gonna see how you react to this guy first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.