4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy. Harry potter. Vampire. Apocalyptic. Magical. Super powers. Trouble teens w/ powers. Psych wards. Werewolf. Zombies. 4 Horseman.
About Me; I’m Amethyst, I’m 25 years old and I’m just looking for a decent long term 1x1.
Maybe I need to be spicier?

Expectations of me and you; Adults only please. I’m not interested in rping with anyone with a blue star.
Posting length/ content - I consider myself to be literate and put a great deal of thought and effort into each reply, you should as well. I tend to post anywhere from 3 upwards to 12 paragraphs. I obviously don’t expect a high volume reply each time, but 1-3 paragraphs each reply gets kinda rough for me after a while.
Grammar - I try my best to have proper grammar, but I don’t always meet that goal. So, if you give an effort to use the proper terms and punctuation and I can understand what you’re trying to say, o worries :]
Once we’ve started - If you’re not liking something, tell me. I will be open about my feelings about the rp. We can change how something is going, or just stop if that’s what’s preferred at the time.
Posting timeframes - I’d prefer if you weren’t slow as molasses, but you don’t have to be a lightning fast responder. My own replies vary from several a week to maybe once a week.
Romance – I gotta lay this down right now. I may be 26 years old, but that doesn’t mean shit. I just can’t get my brain to write out a proper romance scene no matter how hard I try. I don’t mind a romance building naturally between characters, but when it comes down to the sex, we have to fade to black. Sorry not sorry. I just don’t want to give you what I would think to be garbage on my part.
Characters – I tend to play 2 or more characters at once, that’s not including the side characters that would pop in and out of the story. I do play both genders and it would be great if my partner did, too. However, I’m not going to be terribly upset if you prefer to only play a specific gender.

Plots; I have 2 plots I have, but I’ve had relatively zero luck with either of them. I will only be brief about them, so if you want to know more about them you can just ask :]
Pokemon Dictatorship – I have this planned out for the most part. I am always open to suggestions and tweaking ideas; however I have a building layout, the plot line worked out for the most part, and an intro prepared.
Darkest Minds – This is based off the books series ‘Darkest Minds’, I unfortunately am blanking on the author right now. This is about children who developed abilities through a virus created by the government. In an attempt to hide this huge mistake, the government has created ‘Rehabilitation Camps’ where every kid tested positive for any type of super power developed by this virus is kept. These camps are horrible places where the kids are not being helped, only barely tolerated, tested and kept. There is an age range if you want 1 of the 5 abilities, but there are adult positions if you want to be older, you just won’t have an ability.
Otherwise ~ I’m open to anything fantasy, abnormal, strange, violent, bloody, dark, or anything that falls into categories of those natures. What I don’t like is normal, everyday plots. They are boring to me and I struggle maintaining a steady momentum while writing.

Really. Just throw some ideas at me. I wanna rp.

Possible Ideas; Keep mind, these have no actual plots to them. NONE of these will be 'normal'. Meaning they will be based on fantasy, magic, demons and things alike. If one of these ideas sounds like it would be otherwise, expect me to throw something magical in there at some point. Average plot lines bore the fuck out of me. Sorry not sorry.
1920's Flapper - Serial Killer
Serial Killer
Twins - Separation or death of twin (abilities, telepathy, etc.)
Human Harvest
Intergalactic
Dictatorship
Government Overthrow
Zombie
Elemental
Apocalypse

Last edited:
Reactions: Stray Cat
Hey, that Darkest Minds thing sounds interesting, so long as it isn't too psychologically damaging. [Had a rather awful experience once.] Message me with details?

I'm still looking :]

I'm still looking for literate partners c:

Meep.
Still wanting a partner to type novels with me c:

Hello! I am interested in your Darkest Minds plot if you were still looking for somebody!

Putting a bit more life into this.
I'm still looking for partners. A few were started then disappeared.
I'm not really even looking to do the ones posted as much anymore lol
I just want to write with someone that wont bail and can write like me ;-;

*is a blue star* *pouts sadly* *limps out*

....but in all seriousness, best of luck to ya! Might come back when I'm older if we're both still around~

Hmmm... I'd love to do something along the lines of a zombie apocalypse thing... Perhaps we could rp it through, let's say, a serial killers perspective or something?? Honestly I'm up to spit balling ideas with you if you'd like to send me a message? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.