I NEED SOME SHIPS

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Prince, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now I'm back looking for more mature roleplay partners, I had to cancel them a day or two ago because my mind was just confused and hyperactive for some reason. And I cancelled them, I could barely come up with ideas.

I do MxF and MxM pairings, inexperienced in the latter but I do enjoy it. I like modern and medieval/fantasy, yet right now I just feel like doing things with a medieval or fantasy tone to it.

Here's a few of my characters, tell me if you want to roleplay with one and we can make a story.

Show Spoiler
    Name: Ashford ''Ash'' Ravensdale

Personality: Ash is a very talkative and often very annoying person, but if he feels he is not wanted somewhere or is ignored, he will leave someone alone and usually feel bad about it. And despite his air-headed attitude and idiotic decisions, he seems to possess a lot of intelligence yet chooses a life style where all he does is flirt and worry about his appearance.

Short bio: Born into a noble family of a long history, it was no wonder he grew up being so worried about his appearance and how people perceive him. As he grew older he had experienced many things in his young life up to his teenage years, even once dating a male servant that he had fallen in love with. It lasted for a few months until the question of sex by his boyfriend made him shy away and break up with him. Making Ash enter a year of depression afterwards for breaking up with someone he truly loved until he eventually was lead back to the dating business by his father and made him date many women which made him feel better but not forget.

Looks: [​IMG](Although this is a picture from a game character, think of the black book as his diary.)

Show Spoiler
    Name: Richard Lerwick

Personality: Being completely timid and shy, he is nothing like his father. Because of his anxious and nervous attitude he has barely ever had friends unless they talk to him first. And even then, he may not even want to talk to them and shies away. When he is training with sword or bow though, he turns into a completely different person and holds a quiet and focused demeanor as he wants to become.. a knight of the king and queen.

Short bio: Unlike many, his family's history is not the greatest and much of it is broken. But his grandfather has told him stories of the soldiers who hailed from the Lerwick family and saved the land from evil. That wasn't the truth. As he grew older he became more curious and one day stumbled into his dad's study and found a book titled: ''Lerwick Family History''. It made him excited to see such a book and he read it to find out more about his family's history and what they had done. The book told of thievery from his family and the assassination of a king long ago. This revelation shook him and has forever scarred him, but doesn't share such details with anyone or even his family whom were lying to him that whole time.

Looks: [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    Name: Barnaby Winchester

Personality: Spoiled and impudent, he shows no respect for any other human being except those of high royalty and.. his parents. And he shares a likeness with his father, whom is very much like the son and usually does not punish him for things he does. Like stealing food from a market, or even the gold from the poor on the street. And because of this, the family is not respected throughout the land and many try to immigrate away from the city to another.. more kinder lord and lady.

Short bio: The Winchester family has always been bad and think of themselves even before the king and queen. They hold the biggest mine in the kingdom and excavate much gold and ore from it, only sharing few with other cities and barely any with the king and queen that rule the land. There has been talk of the king and queen taking over the land which their ancestors had given the Winchester family and exiling them from the land. Though these are just rumors and nobody believes them, but the family has been training a lot of soldiers lately..

Looks: [​IMG]

Some things.. Ashford isn't just for MxM roleplays, he is bisexual, that relationship is just part of his story.

Richard is shy, but is not weak and possesses light muscles and the beginning of abs on his stomach.

Barnaby is well.. y'know. Barnaby. xD

(AND I KNOW I REUSE SOME CS, I GET ATTACHED TO THEM. Will add more later btw.)

ANYWHO, reply here or PM me if you want to roleplay. I expect at least decent grammar from my partner and someone who isn't uptight and acts business like all the time. I'm a laid back guy.

Also open to group roleplays sooooooo.. yerp.

#1 Prince, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
  2. Would you be interested in a pairing between Barnaby and a young noblewoman? Perhaps one rife with intrigue where their families secretly plan to either take over the kingdom or found their own, with the young couple becoming the first king and queen of a new dynasty?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.