Always
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, fantasy, romance
Yes I do and since you clicked on this I guess you do too. A couple things that need to get out there before I go on. I'm not a fast replier, I try to reply at least once a week but honestly there are so many factors that go into how often I can reply. Some of them being Beyond and Stacy. If you here from them that's OK. I do not do smut. Sorry not sorry. I do prefer to play males but if doubling up or NPCs are necessary then I will play females.

Show me the plots you tomato!

First: I may have some issues explaining it so sorry if I don't make a lot of sense. There is a large powerful country with an equally power hungry and brutal leader. The atrocities committed by this country's people under the command of their leader cause wars and wide spread poverty among smaller countries. It's causing the earth to die and nature to shrivl up. In an effort to put a stop to it the spirits of the earth grant special powers to an individual. Said individual being the prince. Who is told by said spirits that it is his duty to do this. So at first tries reasoning and that doesn't work. And in a dream he's given a taste of what exactly is happening. So when he tries more forcefully he is banished. After which he meets someone with similar powers. It probably sounds incredible cheesy but sometimes cheese is good. Like on pizza!...I don't know why I said that. Anyway, this is a story I'm working on so I do have a lot of random details decided, but its fun to see what other people can come up with. Any other elements are up for negotiation, my only actually preference is to play the prince because he's fairly well developed at this point.

OK this next one is about vampires, which I will consider fantasy. Character Human is a bit of a fan of the macabre. So when Character Vampire comes to them seeking help to hide from a group of hunters in town they agree. Could be romance, could be something else. I do have a preference for playing males and for the vampire character, but it may be possible to convince me otherwise.

I could go for something inspired by Wardruna - Tyr lyrics + English translation That song right there. It takes you to the translation but the video should be embedded in it anyway. I might have some thoughts on this but nothing comprehensive at this point.

Now if you're still looking but nothing above has tickled your fancy then feel free to throw those plots at me like we're playing dodge ball.

Also if you're still reading I'm going to talk a little more about how I roleplay and what I will do. I type an average of 2-3 paragraphs a reply, but my starters are always longer and I wont hesitate to type novels if I feel shit needs to be said. I write in third person perspective and attempt past tense. I'm a sucker for fucked up characters and angst, I won't lie my characters have been through and done some real shit. So needless to say I don't mind blood and violence if necessary. High fantasy is my favourite (world building is fun OK), but I wont say no to something more modern if the plot is interesting enough. I should also say that when it comes to faceclaims and what nots, I design my own characters. It's near impossible for me to find faiclaims that look like what I picture and I like to draw so I end up drawing my characters anyway. However if you're really against drawn pictures then I'll stick to descriptions.

And that is all I can think of right now. Happy roleplaying. ^^

Last edited:
*jumps around with hand in the air* oh oh hey! I want to do the vampire one!! If you're still looking. XD

*jumps around with hand in the air* oh oh hey! I want to do the vampire one!! If you're still looking. XD

-happy hand flaps- Yes yes! ^^

As much as I hate smut in my roleplayimg. I had an epiphany that I could make money writing romance novels and erotica a lot easier than writing an original unique fantasy novel. Yeah h the struggles

Anywho. I have an idea. If you wanna pm about it. If you don't like it we can talk about doing your first idea!

Yes to so much of this. The first plot sounds fascinating.