2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Fantasy, Historical, Modern, Horror; anything really, I'll try my hand at something once.
I have this issue that keeps arising in my life and I really don't understand it at all.

I have a very... agressive family, especially my older brother who doesn't seem to know how to do anything but punch and scream. Me I'm usually in my room, baracated inside, and trying to mind my own buisness but he always seems to... express his rage to me....

What should I do to make him stop or at least protect my moth and myself better.....

That's a tough situation. I can sort of relate, though. My step-dad has/had anger issues when I lived with my family. His domestic violence actually got him put in jail and eventually, caused my Mother to divorce him.

The best solution I can come up with is having your brother see somebody about his rage. An anger management group, a counselor... Any ol' expert on people. The health and happiness of your family is important, darlin'. If he loves you guys, he'll get some help. Otherwise, acting that way will only lead him to sadness and potentially, the people who love him, too.

I'm not sure what the reason is for him behaving like that, but I'm sure there is one.

Anyway. I'm sorry about what's going on. <3 If you need to vent or talk privately, feel free to ask me.
Best wishes to you and your family.

When I asked him to get help(not in these exact words) he ended up hitting me hard in the stomache and telling me, and I quote, "Fuck off bitch..."

I really feel like crap now.... :{

That's abuse, plain and simple. You can not help him. You can only take care of yourself. He should never touch you and it might be time to ask for professional help yourself.

I wish I could but whenever I try he stops me and yells at me until I cry myself to sleep.... I don't like my life right now.... :{

Stops you? You're a prisoner in the house? You can never leave? Go talk to a school councilor, a pastor or go down to your nearest police station. You are being abused and no one can help you until you take the first step. No one online is going to be able to give you the magic words to make him realize what he's doing is wrong. I do not want to see you in the hospital.

I called the police... but my brother is good friends with a lot of their sons... I got laughed at... I'm gonna get out of my house for a while....

Call a different station and try to convince your mother to kick him out of the house. >:[ Abuse like that shouldn't be tolerated under any circumstances, no matter how many friends he has. It's their JOB to take you seriously, and if they laugh, you go to a higher or better authority and MAKE them listen.

I had to grow up with a lot of this stuff myself. >< You have to either get the cause of abuse out of the house, or leave the house yourself. Not just temporarily either, it needs to be a permanent solution. I know I stayed in a bad environment a LOT longer than I should have because I was afraid of what would happen if I left, but leaving was the best thing I ever did. c___c I could have saved a lot of years had I talked to someone of authority when I was a teen, and could have made some changes in my family.

You can always come and stay with me Jazz, you know your always welcome in my house. I really hate hearing its gotten worse, text me if you can okay Love,