2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Historical, Modern
So I was trying to write something then I got distracted by the other 98 documents on my One Drive then I discovered this character then I realized I loved her and needed to do something with her so please? A PRP or even a small group? I think the original RP I used her in involved pirates. I was thinking perhaps a angsty they hate each other but have to be thrown together or maybe Orella is using him to get back at her father? It'd be fantasy and romance and adventure and hopefully long term with at least three to five paragraphs per post because I haven't had one of those in awhile. Please? You can PM me if you're interested or just reply on here and we can plan some more! (:

Name: Princess Orella Tyene Crownover, First of her name and future queen of Novaire

Species: Half-werewolf and half-blood sage (Werewolf is her dominant side while the blood sage is more dormant)
Personality: Orella is regal in all aspects of the word. The young woman is known for being one of the most beautiful women in the country but it isn't her looks that earned her this title. She is fiercely loyal and very prideful in her country as well as herself. She will defend anyone she cares about, even if she knows they were wrong in doing something. Orella does have a short temper, though she does very well at hiding it, but if you are caught up in her storm, it'd be best by you to find the nearest hiding spot. You can tell when she angry by the fact that she won't look you in the eyes. She was taught you were always supposed to look someone in the eyes as a sign of respect, so this is a knowing sign to know if she's upset. Many would consider the young woman naive, but she is anything but. After a revolt against her father just a few short years ago, her eyes have been more open to the world around her. She doesn't have any laboring skills, but she does have social skills and knows her way around in a "old money" society.

Bio: Orella was born to a long line of rulers. Many of her kind reside in packs and have alphas instead of kings, but she figures her forefathers decided one day they would be king. She knew the stories backwards and forwards but to her, they didn't matter anymore. She grew up in the shadow of her father, a fierce and respected ruler. He groomed her to be the next queen and to guide her future husband in the ways of their family. Orella had been betrothed to an alpha's son since birth but she hated the idea of marrying the young man. He was even more cruel than her father and that terrified her. Her father and king danced a very fine line but that line was never crossed, her betrothed had already crossed those lines more than once and Orella wasn't sure if her morals could stand the test of time with him. She didn't fight her parents on the decision but she openly projected her disdain of the man. Her brothers, all younger, agreed with her but they too would never go against their parents. The princess was closest with her youngest brother, Theon. He was barely thirteen and hardly qualified to be her confidant but here they were. The twins, Klaus and Mikael, were fifteen and only ten months younger than Orella and often believed the crown was rightfully theirs. She hardly associated herself with her eldest brothers and often avoided them except for formal occasions. Orella's mother, Queen Clarissa, often saw this rift between her children but she never made it her duty to solve it. The aging queen was from a far off land that had long since been forgotten. She was the last surviving heir to her line and a new bloodline had already made claim to the woman's throne. They had once been powerful blood sages but since then their numbers have dwindled. Orella doesn't know of this side of her and many in the royal family would like to keep it that way. A blood sage is worth a lot in this day and age after all.

Other: Orella is skilled with throwing knives but that is the only weapon she has chosen to learn. She is also skilled in many languages as she has never been left without a tutor.
tumblr_inline_mh0lwjUP2E1ruz9j7.gif

davina%2Bc.gif

tumblr_inline_nlug53aJYH1rifr4k.gif

tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.