I need roleplays to fill in my boredom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adrie

Original poster
Hello fellow Iwaku Members! I am Jae, known as Jae. As of late I have been quite bored and decided I need to put myself in the forums instead of lurking if I really wanted to find parnters. So.. here I am!

First, lets talk about me.

• Enjoys MxM even though I am female.
  • Been roleplaying for about a year or so, though I've been writing a bit longer than that.
  • I am 21 and human, I promise.
  • I get Writer's Block A LOT. Some replies make me nearly speechless and I can't think of what to write, and so when I do write it usually turns out terrible.
  • I have work and school, school from 7ish to 12 ish and from 12 to 3ish. CENTRAL TIME!!!
  • I normally prefer to play the uke (submissive) character, having no experience with seme (dominant) characters. Though that does not mean my ukes will be complete pushovers.
  • I normally copy my partners post length.
  • Aanndd I think thats it.

I do ask a few things from you, my partner (hopefully).
  1. I do most prefer if yoy can post at least a paragraph. We all have those days tho.
  2. Be active, but real life always come first.
  3. I'm no grammar nazi, but if I can't understand what your typing then we might have issues.
  4. Have fun.
  5. Aaannd communicate! I hate when I roleplay with someone and barely know them.
Thats it.

Now comes the fun part...

PAIRINGS~
  • Dom/Sub
  • Angel/Demon
  • Human/Angel
  • Human/Demon
  • Satanist/Alter Boy
  • Twincest
  • Brother/Brother
  • Boss/Employee
  • Employee/Employee
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Prince/Stable Boy
  • Teacher/Student
  • Supernatural Hunter/Unkown Creature
  • Incubus/Human
  • Neko/Neko
  • You can suggest anything! These were only the ones I could pull from the top of my head.
Pm me or comment if interested~

I'm interested in twincest, arranged marriage, and prince/stable boy ^^ if you want, I'd be interested in rping in any of those :)

Status
Not open for further replies.