Ratchet and Clank
Batman
Assassins Creed
Sly Cooper
Skyrim
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Bioshock
ANIMA
(We can discuss a type of plot in any of those fandom stories)

Original Plot(s) - (MxM/MxF)

1. The Backyard War - Long ago, ever since time began there were two famous mythical creatures known throughout the world, there are fairies which fly and little people, about the size of your thumb that can use magic! The two have been at war as long as Earth herself was formed...but when two meet and become good friends (maybe even fall in love if you want) then trouble brews their way.

2. Creatures Untied - Every person in the world sins to some extent, but when the horrible deed is too great-- these people change from human to a specific type of animal over and over again until they can fix their misdeeds, if they dont within a years time then they stay that animal forever.

3. The School of The Wicked - Each year a new student comes around discovering that they can manipulate elemental magic at will, but remember--every time you use it, it comes at a price as well as spells and potions!

4. Claws - A new king (age 16 ) has promised to make everyone happy! He constantly pushes himself over the limit to juggle the peoples wants and needs but the strain on his body drives him mad and at the age of 20 he becomes one of the most ruthless men in the entire world! As he sets out his plan to lead an army, burn villages and destroy all those who oppose him, he ends up falling in love with one of the peasents (male or female) and quickly becomes obsessed, capturing him and catering to his every need-- but when his love escapes he begomes enraged and seeks to find him! Destroying anything that stands in his way!

5. Secrets - A young king has everything he needs; money, power and kindness of all his people, and even all the womens attention! He could have anything his heart desired! Until one maid/butler rejects his naughty proposal! Now he's set out on pleasing him, but dosent realize that he's slowly falling in love!

6. Your the leader of a savage group of men who hunt and kill people who come aboard on your land, all have been men until you see a woman for the first time in your life-- and more than that shes fighting back and surviving off the island trying to get home-- will you help her, or keep her in your new home as prisoner!

If you have any other ideas let me know and we can discuss them in PM!

Some of these ideas are pretty compelling, I'd love to give some of them a shot. It's just that I am currently in a rough spot so if you could maybe remind me in a couple of days or so I bet we could make some magic. :D