1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
fandom, slice of life, modern, fantasy
Hey! I apologise for the lack of colour because i still haven't learned how to do that stuff yet xD I'm working on it though! So far I've met a few people on this site that seem pretty rad so I decided i wanted to make one of these to find more partners! I don't have rules as such. or rather, I'd judt not call them rules because that sounds to authoritative and that's not how I want things to be. These are just some expectations from both yourself and me. it's just a preference.

- I would love someone who can give me two or more paragraphs as a reply. I tend to get bored quickly if it is less than that.

- i need romance in the roleplay. That is a requirement. Smut isn't necessary but I am open to it.

- I prefer hererosexual pairings where I play the female however I am willing to double/triple or whatever you call it and have two main pairings. As long as one is alsays hetero with me as the female, we can make things work!

- my characters (my females mostly) are submissive, however they can make advancements too.

- if we include smut, you must be over 18

- I love fandoms and i will list out some at the end, though you should know that ny preferred pairing is canon x oc and i usually double up because I like having two pairings in fandoms. All you have to do is ask which canon you want me to play for you and whether it's for a canon or an OC. I will place my love interests in brackets as well as other canon x canon pairings.

I guess that's it! Now for some pairings I'm interested in:3 at the moment I'm only looking for slice of life/modern pairings. (My role is on the right)

- teacher x student
- gang member x small town girl
- bad boy x bad/good girl (sorry, I won't do reverse)
- photographer x model
- boss x secretary
- artist x model
- celebrity x fan (can use real celebrities)
- coach x soccer player
- friends with benefits
- neighbour x neighbour in committed relationship

Aside from that, here are some things I enjoy in a roleplay so if you have ideas, hmu!

- romance
- action
- angst
- drama
- age differences (usually with me as the younger character but never below 16, and certainly not below 18 for smut)
- dominance (but not overpowering or in excess)
- gritty/different characters
- taboo relationships
- sneaking around

And now for fandoms!

- Twilight (Edward Cullen)
- The Hunger Games (Finnick, Gale, finnick x johanna, katniss x gale, prim x gale)
- harry potter (draco, harry, ron, dramione, romione, fremione (fred x hermione))

That's it! I have more fandoms so just ask if it isn't listed. PM me if interested!

• Love
Reactions: junebug
I would be interested in role playing with you. Either Harry Potter or Twilight, if you would double with me.

I would be interested in role playing with you. Either Harry Potter or Twilight, if you would double with me.
I have a Harroy Potter roleplay going on atm so how's Twilight? :)

What about an action/sci-fi adventure with MXF, definitely room for romance.
I'm not very into sci fi. What did you have in mind?

Twilight works for me. Could you play as Emmet?

I'm interested in plotting with you! It seems we have a lot in common other than Twilight lol (the books were decent, movies not so much in my opinion). The following are the things I would most like to play;

Teacher X Student - I have a couple of plots
Boss X Employee - also have a couple plots, and a character for one of them
Photography X Model - I have a photographer character made; she's in my media if you want to look
Bad Boy X Bad/Good Girl

I'm interested in plotting with you! It seems we have a lot in common other than Twilight lol (the books were decent, movies not so much in my opinion). The following are the things I would most like to play;

Teacher X Student - I have a couple of plots
Boss X Employee - also have a couple plots, and a character for one of them
Photography X Model - I have a photographer character made; she's in my media if you want to look
Bad Boy X Bad/Good Girl
I'm interested in hearing your ideas for Teacher x Student and Boss x Employee :3

Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
(Time to smack on some charm not that it will work.)
Well hey there *winky face* (Cringy I know)

Anyways I am interested in Rping/ Writing with you if you are still looking for dem partners. Most of your pairings seem pretty solid and I am down for most of them and I am pretty sure I can come up with great plots for some of them with your help of course so If there are any that your itching to Rp I would love to.

(Time to smack on some charm not that it will work.)
Well hey there *winky face* (Cringy I know)

Anyways I am interested in Rping/ Writing with you if you are still looking for dem partners. Most of your pairings seem pretty solid and I am down for most of them and I am pretty sure I can come up with great plots for some of them with your help of course so If there are any that your itching to Rp I would love to.
Thanks for your interest! I'd be happy to do somethig with you. I don't have cravings, per se, but PM me with whatever catches your eye and we can work somethig out :3

i am stil looking for some partners!