I need new PS3 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn :O that just sucks man -_- why hasn't your mother pressed charges? Assuming she has proof. That IS a crime after all
There's no proof, we live in a trailer park and my brother lives in a different trailer. Our mailboxes are right next to each other and I occasionally check his mailbox to make sure my mail isn't in it.

There's no proof, we live in a trailer park and my brother lives in a different trailer. Our mailboxes are right next to each other and I occasionally check his mailbox to make sure my mail isn't in it.
Damn :( Most PS2 games (assuming the case comes with it) can fit in a small package that can fit into a mailbox. From my experience anyways. Is there a specific time when your mail is delivered? On Amazon, they'll tell you when your package is gonna come and sometimes it'll have a tracking number so you'll know where it is and whether or not it was delivered.

Damn :( Most PS2 games (assuming the case comes with it) can fit in a small package that can fit into a mailbox. From my experience anyways. Is there a specific time when your mail is delivered? On Amazon, they'll tell you when your package is gonna come and sometimes it'll have a tracking number so you'll know where it is and whether or not it was delivered.
It's a rural town so the mail schedule is a bit scatterbrained. Any time from 11:30 to 1:00 is when the mail comes. I check it at 1:30

It's a rural town so the mail schedule is a bit scatterbrained. Any time from 11:30 to 1:00 is when the mail comes. I check it at 1:30

Ok that's understandable. I live in a metropolitan city so the mail schedule is pretty clear cut

Status
Not open for further replies.