I need new PS3 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cough cough* Ahem. I said PS3 only. People seem to miss that detail.

Bruh, if you're posting from a laptop or PC, you might as well dip into some of the games linked for PC.

Bruh, if you're posting from a laptop or PC, you might as well dip into some of the games linked for PC.
*Has crappy internet*
*Computer built for business, can barely handle Minecraft*
*Am not spending money on something completely reliant on my computer. I do other things on m PC, I will not conflict them with playing games.*
*Specifically asked for PS3 games*

*Has crappy internet*
*Am not spending money on something completely reliant on my computer. I do other things on m PC, I will not conflict them with playing games.*

I didn't say run Skyrim on max-settings. But older games like Morrowind? That was 2001-ish. At best, you were looking at Pentium 4 CPU's and GeForce 3 series of GPU's that clocked at 200 MHz and were still plugging into AGP slots. I'm preeeeetty sure you're solid on that end.

Aside from that though, you're pretty much at a dead end for PS3 RPG's. There's Ni No Kuni which I don't think was linked yet, but thassaboutit.

>Wanting to play RPGs
>Not playing on PC, the hands down best platform for RPGs

Scrubtastic.

Seriously, though, you could try digging into the Persona series by Atlus. Last one was released on the PS2, so you'll be able to run it.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
*Has crappy internet*
It should be noted that Minecraft is poorly coded/optimized in regards to spec requirements.

However, if your PC is that bad?
And you're looking for RPGs which PC is the brood mother of?
You might want to invest in a gaming PC. :/

Yeah, Minecraft is crazy fucking demanding on processing power and RAM. Even serious rigs can have trouble with it at times.

Old school RPGs aren't nearly as demanding, and GOG.com is full of them.

>Wanting to play RPGs
>Not playing on PC, the hands down best platform for RPGs

Scrubtastic.

Seriously, though, you could try digging into the Persona series by Atlus. Last one was released on the PS2, so you'll be able to run it.
I do not have a PS2. Nor do I have a psp or psvita, which is where the newest persona games are released.

You might want to invest in a gaming PC. :/
*Is a teenager who is broke and gaming computers cost a fortune*

Pretty sure PS3's can run PS2 games, right? And Persona's 3 and 4 were released on the PS2.

Seriously, them some great games. I don't generally do JPRGs, but goddamn if I won't make an exception for that series.

Pretty sure PS3's can run PS2 games, right?
Only Special PS3 systems can. Plus they have to download a program from the PS store and my PS3 won't connect to PSN.

Only Special PS3 systems can. Plus they have to download a program from the PS store and my PS3 won't connect to PSN.

All you need is a 60GB fat PS3 which doesn't cost much. I have one and it plays my PS2 games like a dream. As for memory, you can just replace the hard drive (which is easier than it sounds)

All you need is a 60GB fat PS3 which doesn't cost much. I have one and it plays my PS2 games like a dream. As for memory, you can just replace the hard drive (which is easier than it sounds)
I've mentioned I'm a broke teenager right? Buying a single or multiple ps3 games is a lot easier than buying a whole new system and buying just one ps2 game. And I didn't say that memory on my PS3 is the problem. I can handle the program easily, but 1.) My PS3 won't connect to PSN, so I can't get the program.
2.) I tried the program before, my PS3 model isn't compatible. I have the PS3 with the electric disk loader. I'd need the PS3 XL with sliding disk loader.

I've mentioned I'm a broke teenager right? Buying a single or multiple ps3 games is a lot easier than buying a whole new system and buying just one ps2 game. And I didn't say that memory on my PS3 is the problem. I can handle the program easily, but 1.) My PS3 won't connect to PSN, so I can't get the program.
2.) I tried the program before, my PS3 model isn't compatible. I have the PS3 with the electric disk loader. I'd need the PS3 XL with sliding disk loader.

I meant that the 60GB PS3 can play PS2 games without needing the program from the store. Yes that is the PS3 you need. You have the slim and you need the fat one. Yeah I saw you mention it. Buying multiple PS3 games is easier especially since most are dirt cheap these days.

I meant that the 60GB PS3 can play PS2 games without needing the program from the store. Yes that is the PS3 you need. You have the slim and you need the fat one. Yeah I saw you mention it. Buying multiple PS3 games is easier especially since most are dirt cheap these days.
That and gamestop doesn't sell PS2 games anymore. Gamestop is the only game store anywhere near me.

That and gamestop doesn't sell PS2 games anymore. Gamestop is the only game store anywhere near me.
Actually GameStop is indeed considering going back into the retro gaming market. But that just sucks ass :( I would recommend Amazon but you most likely don't have a debit or credit card. Plus some PS2 games cost a FORTUNE even if used -_- but there are some RPGs that are cheap as hell

Actually GameStop is indeed considering going back into the retro gaming market. But that just sucks ass :( I would recommend Amazon but you most likely don't have a debit or credit card. Plus some PS2 games cost a FORTUNE even if used -_- but there are some RPGs that are cheap as hell
Well I have a debit card that I get my child support on from my father, but it cannot be used for online shopping.

Well I have a debit card that I get my child support on from my father, but it cannot be used for online shopping.
Oh okay that's understandable ^_^ Amazon has gift cards that you can find anywhere but you said GameStop is the only store near you so that's out of the question :(

Oh okay that's understandable ^_^ Amazon has gift cards that you can find anywhere but you said GameStop is the only store near you so that's out of the question :(
Well the gamestop is right next to a super walmart, so I can get amazon cards there. but there's one problem with amazon. If a package won't fit in the mailbox, my mother will have to drive all the way to the post office to pick it up. And my mailbox isn't to be trusted right now, as it is believed that my brother has been stealing and hoarding our mail

Well the gamestop is right next to a super walmart, so I can get amazon cards there. but there's one problem with amazon. If a package won't fit in the mailbox, my mother will have to drive all the way to the post office to pick it up. And my mailbox isn't to be trusted right now, as it is believed that my brother has been stealing and hoarding our mail

Damn :O that just sucks man -_- why hasn't your mother pressed charges? Assuming she has proof. That IS a crime after all

Status
Not open for further replies.