1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
Hey guys! LittleGhost here, but you can call me Ghostie! I am literally always looking for some people to roleplay with so I thought I would try to find some! Uhm so yeah that's about it! xD Let us get on to the things!

How I Roleplay

• I mostly do FxF roles, but I do on occasion to MxF. I've never done MxM, but I open to trying anything. In MxF I only play Female and I only play submissive

• My post lengths are usually kinda short, but I have really been working on my post length. If I really have creative juices flowing, I can get about 2 to 3 paragraphs in.

• I only use real face claims. I just don't like using anime. I might make an exception though.

• I am pretty much always online, so I post way more than once a day.

• I like a little bit of drama thrown in there. So of course we need that

• I really don't mind having smut in my roleplays, as long as we follow the rules and guidelines and as long as there's more plot over smut!

What I Expect

•If you can, please no one liners. I mean if you're having a bit of writers block, then it's alright because there are times that I do that, but not a lot of one liners.

•Tell me if you're going to be gone or if you're going to take a while to reply so I won't quit on the roleplay

•Please use decent grammar. My grammar definitely perfect, but I wanna know what you're saying.

YAY! NOW FOR PAIRINGS AND PLOTS!!!

Pairings
The ones in green are the roles I would rather play the ones that are all green are the ones that I don't mind playing either role. (I feel like that sounded awkward and was really wordy... anyway!)
Stars (*) are my ratings as far as what I want to play the most 1 being eh kinda and 5 being OMG I WANT IT!!!
Strike-through means that I'm already doing that one enough, but I wanna keep them for references
I'll do all plots and pairings more than 1 time (Max 3 times in case I say otherwise). For example: person A is playing Player X Hard to get with me, but person B wants to play it too; so I don't let person B down, I'll play it with him too. If there are 1 or 2 # by the pairing/plot, then I am playing it that many times already. If there are 3 I would rather not play it anymore

Player x Hard To Get ****

Popular x Shy ***

Out Of The Closet x In The Closet ***

Bad Person x Good Person***

Vampire x Human

Royalty x Poor Person ***

Best Friend x Best Friend

Arranged Marriage**********

I can't think of any more, but if I do, I will update this!

Now for the plots!!!
Stars (*) are my ratings as far as what I want to play the most 1 being eh kinda and 5 being OMG I WANT IT!!!
Strike-through means that I'm already doing that one enough, but I wanna keep them for references
If it just says Muse A and Muse B then I don't mind playing either character
MC = My Character
YC = Your Character

Tour Bus****
After several months of waiting for tour dates to be announced, MC has scored tickets to see their favorite musician in concert. Despite the concert being two states away, MC is determined not to miss it. MC and a friend drive for 2 days to make it to the venue on time. During the opening act, MC goes in search of YC’s tour bus in the venue parking lot. Their friend keeps watch as MC sneaks onto the unattended bus. MC quickly looks around for a souvenir to take back home with them. A guitar pick, an article of clothing YC always wears, anything. Security comes around and MC’s friend runs off, leaving MC stranded on the bus. The concert gets called off before the headliner can take the stage because the fans inside are getting too rowdy, so YC heads for the tour bus through a private exit. YC gets onto the bus and in a panic MC hides in one of the bunks. The bus drives off with MC on it…
What will happen when YC discovers MC hiding out on their tour bus

Beauty and the Boss*****
MC is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He’s a sweet man, always doting on MC with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he’s up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon,MC’s father is confronted by YC, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen YC’s face, as his/her henchmen usually do his/her dirty work, but everyone knows his/her name and cowers in fear appropriately. MC’s father owes YC a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, YC offers a trade – the man’s beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or YC will come for him. When MC’s father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. MC moves in to YC’s mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment MC arrives, YC is on his/her best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, MC comes to see that YC isn’t a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he/she commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him/her as he/she has fallen in love with her. Each time YC proposes marriage, MC refuses. MC becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. YC allows her to leave as long as she returns within a week’s time. While MC is away, YC is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When MC returns, she finds YC wounded and left for dead in his/her home office. She realizes in this moment that she does love him/her and if he/she recovers she’ll marry him/her. Her quick actions save his/her life and once he/she is well enough, they marry.
Romantic/Angst Twist: Once YC recovers, YC gives up his life of crime, since he’s assumed to be dead and he and MC run away together, with the condition that MC can never return home to her family.

#Joy Ride***
MC has been sheltered for most of their upbringing, coddled by loving but overprotective parents well into their teenage years. They’ve yet to experience most of the milestones that their same-age peers take for granted, like attending a school dance or getting their driver’s license. The only time that MC isn’t under the watchful eye of their parents is when they’re at school and even then, they’re under strict orders to come straight home once that dismissal bell rings. YC hasn’t resided with a parent/guardian since they were legally able to live on their own. They didn’t come from a nurturing environment, not even close, but they’re not looking for a pity party about it. YC fends for themselves in this world and they’ve earned a bit of a reputation for snubbing their nose at authority at every opportunity.
MC encounters YC one afternoon as they’re making their way to the bus. MC can’t help but stare with envy as YC mounts their motorcycle—able to ride off whenever and wherever they please. YC catches MC staring and they offer MC a ride. MC accepts, hastily snatching up their first little taste of freedom.

Tale of Two Kingdoms ****
Muse A is a prince (Or princess). Muse B is a princess. Both royals are from neighboring kingdoms that have had a tenuous alliance for hundreds of years. Muse A’s kingdom has a formidable army; while Muse B’s kingdom has plentiful gold and silks. War is threatening to come to their lands and the only thing that can secure peace for both kingdoms is a union of families by marriage of the next heirs to the throne. The prince and princess are set to be wed shortly after their first meeting, once Muse B is of age to bear children. At first, the betrothed couple do not get along. Bad blood between their fathers have tainted their views of each other long before they come to meet. Gradually, as they are forced to engage in the courting process for the sake of the kingdoms, their negative impressions of each other fall away.

Bad Blood*****
Muse A and Muse B have had a roller-coaster type of relationship for a few years. One day, they’re up. They’re laughing and happy, looking forward to their future. The next day, they’re down. Yelling and crying, threatening to call it quits. They’ve been in a relationship for so long that they’ve become comfortable in this toxic pattern. It doesn’t make much sense to outsiders why they bother continuing on together, but they can’t honestly imagine being without one another. One day, after a particularly explosive fight with Muse A, Muse B storms off. Muse A lets Muse B go, knowing that it’s only a matter of time before Muse B comes back and they make up. Only, days go by, and then weeks, then a year and Muse B doesn’t return. Muse A has a hard time dealing with the unexplained disappearance, but gradually learns to move on, even though they occasionally wonder what ever happened to Muse B. When Muse A least expects it, Muse B shows up at their door in the middle of the night, begging for Muse A to invite them in. Muse A is stunned to see Muse B after so long, and startled because Muse B seems different somehow, but nevertheless, Muse A invites Muse B inside to talk. Muse B tries to break it as gently as possible — that night they stormed off over a year ago, they were attacked by a vampire and now Muse B is one. Muse A doesn’t believe it, until Muse B shows them. Muse B promises that they won’t hurt Muse A and that they’ve only stayed away so long because they wanted to be able to control their bloodlust before coming back. Muse B has had time to reflect on how much they need Muse A in their life and how much better their relationship could be now because they’re hell-bent on making up for all of the bad times they used to have and they have an eternity to do so. Muse A must decide if they can trust Muse B at all, especially after Muse A accidentally witnesses Muse B feeding on someone.

Whispering Woods**
Muse A lives in a small town just a stone’s throw away from a dense forest, called the Whispering Woods. Every afternoon, especially in the fall, when the leaves are changing color and the air is crisp, Muse A likes to walk through the woods on their way home. Muse A sits on the kissing rock at the mouth of the woods, straps up their boots and inhales the fresh pine before embarking on the winding path to the log bridge. As Muse A crosses the log bridge, one foot over the over, they enjoy the soft ‘whispers’ (for which the woods are named after) of the meandering creek below. The whispers always seem louder in October for some reason, almost comprehensible. Townspeople like to say it’s because the woods are haunted by spirits, but Muse A’s never been the superstitious type. They’ve been frequenting the woods since they were a kid and nothing spooky has ever happened to them before.
One afternoon, Muse A encounters Muse B in the thick of the towering pines. Muse B looks lost and disheveled, as if they haven’t had a shower or a proper meal in a few days. Concerned for the unfamiliar wanderer, Muse A offers to guide Muse B out of the woods, back to civilization. Muse B instead asks Muse A to stay with them a while; they want to visit the log bridge, their favorite place.Muse A can see that Muse B is the lonely sort, so they agree to walk to the bridge with Muse B; they were headed there anyway. When the pair arrive at the bridge, Muse Bstruggles to recall why they found this spot so special, or anything about who they are at all to make conversation with Muse A, but they can’t remember. Muse A insists on helping Muse B leave the woods, worried that Muse Bmight be suffering from amnesia or something worse, but when Muse A gets to the edge of the woods, Muse B, who they thought was right behind them, is nowhere to be found.
Muse A calls out for Muse B for several minutes and gets no response. The sun is going down and the chill in the air is biting through Muse A’s coat, so they go home. They barely sleep that night, thinking about Muse B and hoping they’re alright, wherever they are. Bright and early the next morning, Muse A returns to the woods, hoping to find Muse B again. Muse B is there at the foot of the log bridge, waiting for Muse A, unsure of how they got there or what’s keeping them bound to these woods. Muse B is a ghost, but doesn’t know it.
I'm completely open to anything, I'm not a picky roleplayer. So if you'd like we can work up a plot or something c:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey ghostie!! I got an idea for one that I hope you would like. Was thinking the popularxshy relationship with the joy ride plot. Was thinking maybe a FxF with me playing the popular muse b and you playing a shy muse a. What'cha say? :)

Hey ghostie!! I got an idea for one that I hope you would like. Was thinking the popularxshy relationship with the joy ride plot. Was thinking maybe a FxF with me playing the popular muse b and you playing a shy muse a. What'cha say? :)
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! xD Haha. Shall I make the thread or you?! c:

Reactions: Unbound
If.. You're still open...
I like the Tale of Two Kingdoms plot...
And I like the Whispering woods plot...
And I like the Royal x poor person plot...

If.. You're still open...
I like the Tale of Two Kingdoms plot...
And I like the Whispering woods plot...
And I like the Royal x poor person plot...
OMG YAY! PM me and we can get something started

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.